CHAPTER 6

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Apink P.O.V]

After a month ago,

"Girls!!!!!!!!!!" Chorong shouted as she went to the living room to making all the members went to as she called out.

"What's wrong unnie?" Namjoo asked.

"Unnie..... I've sleeping.. " Eunji pouted as she takes seat besides Chorong with close the eyes.

"Yah, wake up! I have something to tell you..." Chorong raised her voice out.

"What is it." Naeun asked as she takes seat besides Namjoo, while the rest Bomi and Hayoung seat on the floor.

"Yoseob-ie oppa just called me that we are invited to come to their concert tomorrow!"  Chorong said in excitedly.

"Really?!" Bomi said as she stood up.

"Em..." Chorong nodded.

"Hurrayyy!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BEAST SUNBAENIM CONCERT!!!!" The rest yelled out in excitedly except Chorong.

"YA! Lower your voice we might be scolded by our manager" Chorong warned.

"Unnie..... Can I continue my dreamland?" Eunji said.

"You may Eunji-shi. I'm done" Chorong replied.

"Beautiful my girl... oh.. yeah... oh.. yeah.." Bomi and Namjoo began to sing Beautiful by Beast.

"Girls! I know you are happy. Now you can continue what've you done before. I want to make a call manager oppa to inform about this." Chorong told as she left them who was still at living room.

"Unnie... Is just us who are invited to their concert? As we know, Beast sunbaenim has many friends-idol besides us." Hayoung began to ask, since she being silent for a moment.

"You're right hayoung-ie" Namjoo agreed.

While the rest are still thinking who would be invited to the concert besides them. Since Beast was a popular boy group and have many friends industry.

"Aha! Infinite Sunbaenim" Naeun yelled out.

"Infinite sunbaenim?" Bomi asked.

"Yupp. Dongwoon oppa told me that they are close with Infinite sunbaenim. So I guess, they must be invited to come to their concert." Naeun replied. She's close-friend with Dongwoon. 

"Exactly! I remember the day I saw Junhyung oppa is going out with Sunggyu sunbaenim." Hayoung interrupts.

"So that means.... Infinite sunbaenim also will be there?" Bomi said.

"Why we always concidence with Infinite sunbaenim? Even we also got paired shipper with them as well." Namjoo curiously.

"Because we're living in the same building with them." Naeun said.

"Ani. The fans started ship us with Infinite sunbaenim since we're filming Birth of A Family together." Bomi told.

"Yeah. Especially Naeun-ie unnie and Chorong unnie!" Hayoung interrupted.

"But L sunbaenim has mentioned Suzy as his ideal type. Why I am still the top shipper by the fans." Naeun frustrated. 

"Maybe you are the most fit with his ideal type, I guess?" Bomi answered.

"She's right, unnie." Namjoo agree.

"Wait, I still wondering how the fans ship Chorong unnie and Woohyun sunbaenim?" Bomi wondered.

"Me too!" Hayoung yelled out.

"It is because they are same-aged or they are from same hometown?" Naeun guessing.

"Mwo? Chorong unnie and Woohyun sunbaenim are from the same hometown? Daebak!" Namjoo said with her eyes widened.

"Why I don't know about this." Bomi spoke up.

"How do you know, unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"From the internet." Naeun let out a laughter.

"Heol!" Namjoo said.

"But I will bless if Chorong unnie and Woohyun sunbaenim are dating in real life. The two are the perfect match. I like to see them being together." Hayoung spoken.

"I'm sure Woohyun sunbaenim will be lucky guy to having Chorong unnie in his life." Naeun said.

"Yeah. I hope Woohyun sunbae can survive when Chorong unnie start to nagging." Bomi told, makes the rest burst into a laughter.

"But glad to heard that we don't get any haters by our fans and Inspirit." Namjoo said.

"Yeah. Let's pray that Chorong unnie and Woohyun sunbaenim are meant to be." Naeun replied.

"Is just Chorong unnie? Why don't pray for you as well." Bomi began to tease.

"Ah unnie! I don't like him.. Such a cold-city guy" Naeun told with annoyed face.

"But he's your style unnie" Namjoo said.

"She's liar! Actually she has crush on L sunbaenim since we filming BOAF together." Hayoung revealed.

"SINCE WHEN?!" Naeun shouted.

"Yah, why you shouted at her" Bomi asked.

"Spill out unnie. Your secret we will kept it. Don't worry" Namjoo persuaded.

"Aishhh... Hayoung-ie right. I've crush on L sunbaenim and I never expect that the fans would ship me with him." Naeun tell the truth.

"Enough girls. Let's talk tomorrow. I scared of Chorong unnie will scold us if she know that we ain't sleep yet. Goodnight" Bomi told, before the rest nodded their head and back to their own rooms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

"Arraseo... I'll tell them. I'm hang up" Sunggyu said as he hang up on the phone. He was one the phone with his close-friends, B2ST Junhyung. He called for invited them to come to their concert tomorrow. 

After he hangs up on the phone, he went to the living room for looked out who was in the living room. A few minutes, he spotted all the members were in the living room while watching television.

"Oh everyone's here. Good timing!"  Sunggyu said as he take a seat besides L.

"Wae?" Woohyun short asked.

"Junghyung-ie called me. He told me that we're invited to come to their concert tomorrow" Sunggyu told.

"Really?! ASAAAAA!" Dongwoo excitedly.

"That's good. Since we don't have scheldue tomorrow." Hoya spoken.

"Except me. I have photoshoot" L interrupted with raised his hands.

"Our visual is getting busy than us." Sungyeol teased.

"Ah stop it..." L replied, while the rest were laughed at L since he's the most busier than his group members.

"Except L, everyone still on?" Sunggyu asked confirmation. They nodded and continue watching television.

"Hyung, does Junhyung hyung invited Apink?" Sungjong spoke up.

"Wae?" Sunggyu asked.

"Apink is their hoonbae, who knows they will invited as well." Sungjong replied.

"Yah Lee Sungjong! Stop being fanboy, will you?" Woohyun interrupted.

"Oh that's right! Hyung, are Apink invited?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yah Lee Sungyeol!" Woohyun called out.

"Ah what's wrong with you" Sungyeol felt annoyed.

"Woohyun-ah, do you also like Apink?" Dongwoo asked.

"Ani" Woohyun denied.

"Liar! Ya, I found out Apink's album in your box" Sungyeol told.

"Mwo? Ya Nam Woohyun! Why I didn't know" Sunggyu spoken.

All the members eye contact with Woohyun as his secret was revealed by Sungyeol.

'I'm dead..' Woohyun said on his hearts, "Ya, Chorong-shi gave me their album so better I keep it why would I to threw out, right?"  He covered.

"Why Chorong-shi gave it to you?" Dongwoo started teased since he knew that Woohyun and Chorong are best friend were Woohyun told him.

'Ah hyung better you stop it.' Woohyun said on his hearts, "Because she is leader." He told.

"Why she gave it you alone why not us?" Sungjong  said. He's jealousy.

"Because she saw me I was alone in waiting room that time you all going out." Woohyun told.

"Oh that time. Ah hyung I'm not supposed to follow you. See I've missed to get Apink's album" Sungjong pretend sulked.

"You are so annoying" L spoken.

"Ya, you were nothing to interrupt" Sungyeol said.

"Because of what?"  L asked.

"Because you are not fans of Apink. Will you quiet for awhile?" Sungyeol warned.

"Why would I?!" L shouted.

"Oh you did?" Hoya asked.

"Nope. I'm still fans of Suzy" L stubborn.

"Whatever" Sungyeol said.

"I'm done with you. I'm going to sleep goodnight" Ltold as he went to his bedroom. 

"Aishh... Apink! Apink! Apink! It's really annoying." L talked himself before he fallen asleep.

"Hyung, you aren't answered my question" Dongwoo said.

"What's your question?" Sunggyu blurred for a moment.

"Does Junghyung hyung invited Apink?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't know because I didn't asked" Sunggyu replied.

"Ah hyung! You are too spoiled"  Sungyeol pissed off.

"I hope Apink will come tomorrow 100%" Hoya said confidently.

"If Apink really coming. I swear I will take a picture with them" Sungjong spoke up.

"Me too!" Sungyeol high five with his maknae.