CHAPTER 22

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Exo P.O.V]

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" The choreography shouted out, as he paused the song was playing in their dance practice room.

All the members stopped the dance and take a break with full sweat on their face.

"What's wrong, hyung? Do I make some mistake?" Suho began to asked while he catch his breathes.

"You had two days remaining until the concert tour and I know you guys were stressed out, busy but at least focus! Especially to Chanyeol." The choreography said with serious expressions.

"I am?" Chanyeol almost choked when he drank his mineral water.

"I don't care if you have problem or else but please, focus! I've seen you from the start till end that have a lot make some mistake. You are not concentrate at all, Chanyeol! It seems doesn't like you was hyperactive and hardworking person." The choreography told.

'Is he can't concentrate because of Eunji dating news.' Sehun title on his mind.

"Oh hyung, Chanyeol aren't feelling well today. He got a bad fever today and that's why he can't concentrate." Baekhyun spoken as he was back up his close-friend, Chanyeol.

"He's right. Chanyeol hyung aren't feeling well today." Sehun interrupted.

"I am so sorry hyung. I am sorry to you guys because of me you guys got mad" Chanyeol finally said as his head down.

"I know the president keep pushed you guys so hard want to the best same goes the idols. Please take care of yourself. Now go packed your all things and back to the dorm. We're end here. See you tomorrow!" The choreographer told.

"Hyung! I'm sorry behalf on Chanyeol. Next time I won't let this happen again" Suho said while he holding his arms. 

"Don't be sorry Suho-ah." The choreographer said before he left all the Exo members alone in dance practice room.

"Hyung, are you alright?" D.O asked.

There's no respone from Chanyeol. He stayed in silence with his head looked down.

"What's wrong with you Park Chanyeol?" Suho raise his voice, as he joined with the rest of members who was sitting on the floor. 

"Control your temper, Suho." Xiumin spoken.

"Do you have problem, hyung?" Kai interrupted to asked.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me and I'm sorry because of me you guys got mad by hyung" Chanyeol told while he wipe his sweat on his neck.

"Yeolie-ah. Don't be sorry with us. You should take care of yourself" Xiumin said.

"I don't think you aren't feeling well. I know you very well Chanyeol-ah." Baekhyun spoken.

"Baekhyun-ie is right. Tell us Yeol. Maybe we could helped you out" Chen agreed with Baekhyun, he also feel something weird with Chanyeol.

'Does Baek hyung know about Eunji.' Sehun titled on his mind.

Without replied, he immediately gets up from his seat then packed his all things then left without any saying.

"EUNJI!" Suho shouted, make Chanyeol stop his walked when he heard Eunji was mention. Then, he turned his back and looked at Suho with his serious face.

Meanwhile, the others looked at each other confusedly except Sehun. He know what's wrong with Chanyeol.

"Eunji? Why you suddenly mention her name, hyung." Baekhyun confusedly.

"I know. It's about Eunji, right?" Suho said while looked at Chanyeol were standing still.

"There has nothing to do with it." Chanyeol answered.

"Good liar, Yeol. I know you were heartbroken because of Eunji is dating with Sunggyu. What you're worried about has come true." Suho told.

"How do you know, hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

"In the morning, Eunji and Sunggyu sunbaenim reveal their relationship and the two have been dating in a year." Sehun interrupted to answered.

"Mwo?" The rest of members are shockedly with their eyes in widened.

"You must be frustrated because of their dating news, right?" Suho told.

"Hyung......" Chanyeol finally said after a moment he stayed in silence. 

"Chanyeol-ah....." Baekhyun called out.

"If I am, it's none of your business, hyung! At least I'm not like you to ruined their relationship even I had feelings on her." Chanyeol raise his voice.

"Ya Park Chanyeol, stop it. You should go home now. You look so tired." Chen interrupted as he gets up to come near to Chanyeol, who was standing still.

"If you love her, you should take her away from Sunggyu not being like that, Chanyeol!" Suho raise his voice.

"Suho hyung, stop it." Baekhyun told.

"I am not desperate like you!" Chanyeol yelled out.

"Then, how long you want to living with pains. You should show your effort that you loves her!" Suho yelled back. 

"STOP IT, YOU TWO!" Baekhyun shouted out.

"Just do what've you want, hyung. As long as you don't do something will impact on our group. I'm so sick to talk with desperate like you." Chanyeol told before he leaving from the dance practice room.

After Chanyeol leaving, he pulled out his phone and he began to dialed number to calling someone. 

 

"Oh Suho oppa!" a voice of girl answered on the line. It was Eunji. The rest of members are shockedly and looked at Suho with confusedly.

"Eunji-ya. Are you busy?" Suho asked. 

"What this hyung want to do." Sehun whispered into Baekhyun's ear.

"Molla. Just listen their conversation." Baekhyun told while he lay down on the floor while playing his phone.

"Not really. I'm on the way back home. Why?" She asked on the line.

"Ya, I heard your news in the morning. It is true you are dating with Sunggyu sunbaenim?" Suho said.

"Oppa....." She chuckled on the line, make the rest of members can heard her laughter. "Yes, it's true." She answered.

"How dare you didn't tell us about your relationship." Suho said.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I even don't know why suddenly Sunggyu oppa wanted to revealed our relationship in media." She replied on the line.

"How long you two have been dating?" Suho asked.

"Ermmm..... Around over a year. Sorry oppa I didn't tell you." She said while she let out a small laughed.

"Nevermind. I hope you are happy with him." He said.

"Thank you, oppa. How about Chanyeol oppa? Is he okay?" She asked on the line.

"Well, a little heartbroken, I guess." He chuckled.

"I feel so bad at him. I hope he's going be okay." She said with low tone.

"He'll be alright, Eunji. Don't worry. " Suho replied. "Ya, I almost forgot to asked. Besides of you, who else have been in relationship? I mean among your members." He suddenly asked.

"Why do you asking, oppa?" She asked back on the line.

"Because one of my members has feelings with Bomi. Who knows she also had a secret relationship like you did with Sunggyu sunbaenim." Suho answered.

"Oh! It must be Baekhyun oppa, right? Tell him don't worry, she's still single and available." She laughed on the line.

'What a relief.' Baekhyun said on his heart, while he pretending busy playing his phone.

"So, no one?" Suho carefully asked.

"Chorong unnie! She have been dating over 3 years but she haven't tell yet in media." Eunji told on the line, make the rest of members are shockedly with their eyes in widened.

"Daebak! That means there have two members are dating with Infinite." Kai spoken with low voice.

"Oh really?" Suho replied while he hold his tempered inside of his body.

"Omo!" She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Oppa, I have to go now. Something came up. See you when I see you, oppa!" She quickly hang up on the phone with Suho.

 

"Does Eunji know that Chanyeol had feelings on her?" Chen began to asked.

"Exactly!" Sehun agreed.

Suho slowly nodded his head. "Yes, she does. She did tell me before this, that she has feelings crush on Chanyeol-ie." He told.

"Heol daebak!" Sehun said.

"If Chanyeol stayed any longer, he must be happy to know that she also had feelings crush on him." Chen spoken.

"You're right, Chen." Baekhyun replied.

'They have been dating over 3 years. No, I won't let them stayed few years. I must do something to make them breaking up.' Suho titled on his mind.

***

[Chanyeol P.O.V]

As soon as I entered in my room, I threw myself on my bed while I let out a sigh. I feel exhausted even I make a lot of some mistake. I took my phone for opened the dating news of Eunji and Sunggyu sunbaenim.

 

INFINITE'S KIM SUNGGYU AND APINK'S JUNG EUNJI ARE DATING OVER A YEAR

The two agencies, Acube Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment confirmed that the two idol have been dating in secretly over a year except their members and managers know about their relationship. They decided to exposed their relationship in media.

 

FANS COMMENTS:

Daebakkk! My pinkfinite feels. Finally Gyuji is real.

I can't believe what've I saw just now. Is that true? Daebakkkkkk

I knew it! I ship them since Running Man. Gyuji!!!

 

I felt jealous and heartbroken at the same time. I have a crush on Eunji before she debuted in Apink and she is the first women who caught my attention during I trainee under SM Entertainment. I sighed heavily when I looked at their dating news and slowly I burst into tears. She's the first girl I was crying beside of my mom and my sister. 

After a moment, I began to delete all of Eunji's picture were I took it secretly and kept in my photo gallery, even I use her photo as my wallpapr then put aside my phone. I don't know why I feel so hurt and it's hard for me to accept it. No one knows that I have these feeling on Eunji except my members even I was happy when I saw the some fans made an video for me and Eunji. I sighed heavily.

'You belong Sunggyu sunbaenim now. I hope you are happy with him.' I said on my heart. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

"Oh hyung, you're home." Sungjong spoken when he saw Sunggyu entered in the living room.

"Where's the others?" Sunggyu asked.

"As usual, hyung. Hoya hyung is going out with his friends, Sungyeol hyung and L in their bedroom, probably sleep, I guess." Sungjong said while his eyes still locked on the television, he was watching Weekly Idol.

"Where is Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked.

"He's going to meet his mom at the restaurant." Sungjong answered.

Sunggyu nodded his head and he let out a heavily sighed. 'Should I tell them about Woohyun' He said on his heart.

"Are you alright, hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"I'm fine, just something bothering in my mind." He told.

"Is because of your dating news?" Sungjong asked.

Sunggyu quickly shook his head, "There nothing to do with it. Sungjong-ah, can you call them to gathered in the living room now. I have something to tell." He told.

Sungjong nodded his head, then he gets up from the couch and he walked away to their members room.

"I should tell them, who knows they will helping to finding who is the guy." Sunggyu talked himself, while he pulled out his phone to make a call with his girlfriend, Eunji.

"Hello..." She answered on the phone.

"Are you alright, dear?" Sunggyu asked as he being concerned to his girlfriend.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. I just mad when he said he doesn't like Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa." She told on the line.

"Me too. But you don't worry. I'll make sure there nothing happened to Chorong and Woohyun." He said.

"I wonder why he suddenly doesn't like Chorong unnie with Woohyun oppa." She replied on the line.

"Maybe because of Woohyun-ie fans?" He pretending guessing. He know the truths.

"It does make sense oppa. They haven't revealed their relationship yet." She raise her voice on the line.

"Ok! Ok! You better go cool down your tempered. I have something to do, I'll call you later." Sunggyu told.

"I want to sleep. Take care oppa!" She said on the line.

"Deh, you too, Eunji!" He replied before the two hang up on the phone.

"Hyung..." Sungyeol called out.

"You startled me. Ya Sungyeol!" Sunggyu yelled, he was shockedly.

"I hear everything. What's wrong with Chorong and Woohyun?" Sungyeol began to asked.

"Where's the rest?" Sunggyu asked.

"Dongwoo-ie and Hoya hyung at downstairs while waiting for elevators." Sungjong told. "Ah! I almost to call Woohyun-ie hyung." He said while he pulled out his phone.

Before he dialed the Woohyun's number phone, Sunggyu quickly grabbed his phone from Sungjong's hands.

"Hyung!" Sungjong raise his voice.

"Don't call him." Sunggyu told.

"But why? He should be here." L interrupted to asked.

"Later you will know. We waiting for Hoya and Dongwoo first." Sunggyu replied.

***

After few minutes,

"We're back!" Dongwoo said in excitedly, when he with Hoya entered in the living room, spotted the rest of members are busy playing with their house while L and Sungjong laying on the floor.

"Finally! Why you two took so long." Sungyeol spoken.

"Aigooo... Blame on elevators." Dongwoo answered.

"Eo? Where is Woohyun-ie? I thought just both of us late." Hoya asked as he saw Woohyun aren't in the living room.

"Sunggyu hyung don't want Woohyun to be here." Sungjong told.

"Why?" Hoya asked.

"Are we going to prank on him or else?" Dongwoo said.

"Just sit down, hyung. He said he has something to tell us." Sungjong told.

"I have something to tell you about Woohyun and Chorong." Sunggyu finally spoken.

"This is what've I waiting for." Sungyeol told.

"What's that?" Hoya replied.

"But promise with me, do not tell at Woohyun, Chorong even Apink members." Sunggyu told.

"It seems look serious." L spoken.

"Junyeop hyung and Jinho hyung know about the relationship Woohyun and Chorong." Sunggyu told.

"Oh really? But how do they know?" Sungyeol asked.

Sunggyu sighed heavily, then he began to tell the truth to them about what happened and including when Jinho ask his helping to make Chorong and Woohyun break up because of he don't want Apink lost their carrier. Meanwhile, the rest of members are shockedly with their eyes in widened. 

"What a creepy he is.." L spoken.

"Yeah. But I tell him that I won't do that." Sunggyu told.

"What's wrong with him, why it must to breaking up their relationship rather than to find who is sending the letter." Sungyeol furiously.

"If Woohyun-ie hyung heard about this, he must be heartbroken. I feel so pity on them." Sungjong said.

"He asked me to kept this secret but I can't hold it. I really wanted to find that guy! So, I need your help." Sunggyu told.

"Don't worry, we won't tell Woohyun-ie and we will helping you out to find that guy." Dongwoo said.

"I feel wanna punch that guy! I won't let anyone to tried to ruined the relationship Chorong and Woohyun." Hoya spoken.

"Calm down, dude. We will find together." Dongwoo said.

"She's my friends and I want she be happily with Woohyun!" Hoya told with his grumpy face.

"We know and we even wanted to see they live happily ever after." L replied.

"Hold on second! I think I know who he is." Sungyeol interrupted with raise his voice out.

"Oh, you know?" Sunggyu asked.

"Ah.. Wait... Dongwoo hyung! Do you remember Woohyun tell us in the morning about Suho?" Sungyeol asked.

Dongwoo nodded his head. "Eyyyy... Seolma.." He said.

"It Isn't? Why I feel he is." Sungyeol replied.

"Why do you think that he is a person?" Hoya asked.

"Ani. Woohyun-ie tell us that he already know about their relationship. The way Sunggyu hyung told that guy was being rejected by Chorong, it seems like him. Woohyun told he was confessed his feelings to Chorong, but she rejected because of she sick of their fans." Sungyeol telling in details.

"I don't think so, who knows it someone else." L said.

"He's idol, hyung and impossible he will do that." Sungjong replied.

'Why I feel he is the person.' Sungyeol thought.