CHAPTER 27

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Eunji P.O.V]

Flashback

When the PD-nim offered an opportunity, I took it right away while the others didn't want to do it at ll. I've done it before and I'm pretty comfortable singing anywhere. Before the Music Bank special, PD-nim tell me that I'll be duet special stage with a boy group member that I've chosen from the option they given to me.

As soon as I know I'll be duet special stage, My first thought I will choose someone from same label because that's the safety and most logical choice. I'd asked out Yoseob oppa since I felt comfortable and we had duet performance before this. But unfortunately, Beast won't making an appearance because they has concert tour in Japan. Besides that, I'd asked out Eunkwang oppa and Changsub oppa but they also won't making an appearance as their currently in abroad. 

I let out a sigh and I don't know who else I wanted to asked to duet performance with on Music Bank special. I took it my phone and I began to check on the list of artist who will be appearance on that time. Suddenly, I saw Exo, Infinite, Got7 and VIXX. In my mind, Exo ruled out because of their fans and it will be impact on me and my members as well. When I wanted to asked out Hakyeon oppa and Taekwoon oppa. Suddenly, I remember I had a special stage with Hoya oppa before this. So, I decided to choose one of Infinite members.

I'd asked out Hoya oppa for duet performance with me but he decline. He even suggested to duet performance with Sunggyu oppa. Actually, I wanted to but I don't like to take an advantage since we're into a relationship. Then, I'd asked Woohyun oppa as I know he is main vocal of Infinite. 

"Woohyun oppa, will you want to duet performance with me on Music Bank special?" I asked with put high hopes on him.

"Eunji-ya. Why you choose me instead your boyfriend?" He chuckled.

"Because we both are main vocal." I said.

"Compare between me and Sunggyu hyung. He deserves it, Eunji." He told.

"Oppa, I don't like to take an advantage since we're dating." I replied.

"It should be better. Since you two are dating and the fans would love to watch it!" He said.

"So, are you in or not, oppa?" I asked.

"Nope. You better choose Sunggyu hyung. I'm sure the fans would love it!" He replied.

I sighed heavily and I thought Woohyun oppa will agree to duet performance with me. Since I have no choice, I choose Sunggyu oppa to be my partner on duet performance on that day.

"Sunggyu oppa..." I called out while I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked while he kissed on my forehead. He makes me blushing so hard.

"I have something to tell you." I told.

"What's that?" He replied.

"I will be part of a special stage on Music Bank special and PD-nim tell me that I'll be duet performance with a boy group." I said.

"Ermm.. Then?" He asked.

"But no one wanted to duet performance with me. I even asked Yoseob oppa, Eunkwang oppa and Changsub oppa but unfortunately they won't making an appearance on that day." I sighed heavily.

"Do you have someone in your mind to duet performance with you?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Hoya oppa and Woohyun oppa. I had a special stage with Hoya oppa before this and I never had a special stage with Woohyun oppa. Since we both are main vocal, why not. That's why I'm asking him to be part of special stage." I tell in details.

"Ya Jung Eunji!" He yelled.

"Why?" I asked. I feel curiously.

"Does am I not in your mind? Why you don't ask me out to duet performance with you." He said out loud. 

"I wanted to but you know me, oppa. I don't like to take an advantage since we're dating." I told.

"Eunji. Look at me. There nothing happened to you even your members. I'm sure the fans would love to see our first performance. So, this is my chances since I always wanted to duet with you." He said with sincerely. 

"I also wanted to duet with you, oppa." I told with I put a bright smile on my face.

He nodded his head then we hugged each other. I really wanted to duet with Sunggyu oppa and finally my dreams come true! I feel touched when he is also wanted to duet with me. Awww he make me fall in love with him again and again. After we meet up with PD-nim explained about our special stage, and then he texted me me a list of songs he had considered then I feel grin blooming on my face as I read the first song on the list. I never thought he would pick such a romantic song. 

On the recording, we had printed out the lyrics and I began to highlight with a red marker for my parts, while Sunggyu oppa also highlights his part with a blue marker and when it come our part to sing together we highlight with a pink marker. After end recording, I never thought that our voices match nicely and perfect in harmony songs. Since that, I was full of confidence in my singing ability with Sunggyu oppa. I think we were going to slay the stage.

On rehearsal day, there has something that I never had it before. I feel so nervous when we're on the stage before begin our performance. I kept my eyes on the floor while singing and at the same time I feel my hands were trembling so hard. When we singing on the stage, he never missed to looked at me while he sings passionately, he even don't blink much whenever he looked at me. 

End flashback.

***

[Apink waiting room P.O.V]

As soon Eunji had done with changing her outfit for her special stage with her boyfriend, Sunggyu, had done make-up and others. She let out a sighed as she were nervously. Suddenly, her phone was vibrated as she received the message from Sunggyu, she immediately to opened it.

 

From: Sunggyu oppa ♡

Let's slayed our performance an hour, Eunji! I'm so happy finally my dreams come true. Throw out your nervously Eunji and I can seeing you though. Kekekeke. See you an hour! Chu~ 

 

Eunji smile brightly when she read the message from her boyfriend. Without hesitate, she immediately to replied the message.

 

To: Sunggyu oppa ♡

Me too oppa! How do you know I feel so nervous right now. Don't tell you was stalker on me, Gyu-shi. Kekekeke. See ya, oppa! Chu~ 

 

"I'm so nervous!" Eunji said out loud as she put her phone on the table.

"You will be alright, Eunji. Hwaiting!" Chorong cheers up.

"Does your wrist is alright, unnie?" Eunji asked.

"It's fine, don't worry about me." Chorong replied.

"You shouldn't slap her, unnie." Eunji said.

"Sorry, I was out of control my temper that time." Chorong answered.

"Eunji! You need to standby at the backstage for your duet special stage." The manager interrupted their conversation.

"Deh oppa!" Eunji answered.

"Good luck, unnie!" Hayoung said out loud.

"We will watching your duet performance, Eunji." Bomi said.

Right after Exo's performances, Eunji saw Exo were walking out to the backstage and bowed their head as soon they saw Eunji was standing behind of the cameraman. Eunji saw Suho and she waved her hands with Suho, since the two had become close each other after their meeting up We Got Married when they come as guest on Naeun and Taemin wedding. 

As soon as Exo leaving, Eunji saw Sunggyu far from away as he entered behind the backstage and her heart kept beating fasts as she looked at Sunggyu's outfit. He looking good in red and black, while Eunji wore blue dress and black hat on her head. Their outfit was an odd cross between summer and winter. Before their performance begin, Eunji took all of her strength to threw out her nervously, anxiously and focused on their performances. 

"Jung Eunji!" Eunji shockedly when she heard someone yelled it to her. It was Sunggyu was standing in front of her. 

'Aigoo-ya.. Am I dreaming just now.' Eunji thought.

"I called you so many times. Are you deaf somehow?" Sunggyu raise his voice.

"Oh reallly? Sorry oppa. I didn't heard when you called me." Eunji let out a chuckled shyly.

"What's wrong with you?." He said while he raise his eyebrows.

"Ah nothing. Let's go!" Eunji replied while she pulled out his arms to walked out their stage to begin their performance.

'She must amazed by my handsomeness.' Sunggyu thought as he smirked on his face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo car P.O.V]

After the incident, Baekhyun and Chen are avoided or talked each other even they are living in the same dorm with differently rooms. All the members know what happened between Baekhyun and Chen, when Chen revealed Bomi is his ex-girlfriend that he is still had feelings on her and included the day when Sunggyu sudden attacked to let out a punch on Baekhyun's face while Chen aren't get punch from Sunggyu.

At the same time, Baekhyun feels guilty what've he done to Chen because he is out of control his temper and emotions. He feels mad because Chen is still had a feeling on Bomi, while all the members know that Baekhyun also had a feeling on Bomi. Besides that, the day when Sunggyu sudden attack, his feelings guilty on Chen is gone, when Sunggyu accused he is the caused that Chorong got injured and Bomi almost slapped by his fans.

"Baekhyun-ah..." Chanyeol called out.

"Hmm?" Baekhyun answered as he looked blankly at his beagle line sitting next to him.

"What's wrong? You seem like thinking something. What's that.." Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing." Baekhyun short replied.

"Don't you feel guilty what've you done to Chen and how long you two wanted to avoided each other?" Chanyeol said. 

Chanyeol feel lonely when he saw at his two beagle line, Baekhyun and Chen are avoided each other since that incident when the two are fought each other because of the two had a feeling on the same girl. At the same time, he is missing to joke around with his beagle line, Baekhyun and Chen.

"Molla." Baekhyun replied while he let out a sigh.

"Ya, I miss you two and I miss our silly jokes together." Chanyeol told, makes no respone from Baekhyun as he stared at window.

While Baekhyun and Chanyeol were conversing with each other, the others members were sleeping because they hasn't had enough and sleep well because they are too busy with their comeback, concerts and so on. They were heading back to their dorm after finishing their variety show with Infinite's Challenge cast. Suddenly, their manager came to a stop in front of large building SM Entertainment.

"Hyung, why are we here?" Chanyeol asked suprised, while the rest of the members just woke up and looked blankly and confused.

"The CEO wants to see Baekhyun." The manager told as he was opening the door of the van.

"Why CEO wants to see me?" Baekhyun asked with anxiously, as he got out of the van.

"I don't know. I'll pick up after I send they back to the dorm." The manager answered then entered the van.

"Hyung, Is there something happen? Why CEO wants to see Baekhyun alone insted of us?" Suho began to asked as he was curiously.

"I don't know Suho-ah. You will asked him later" the manager answered then focus on the road and heading to their dorm.

***

Baekhyun was sat on the bench outside the office of the CEO of his entertainment industry. He fiddled with his fingers nervously and wondering why suddenly CEO wants to see him alone instead with s. Just as the doors opened and Lee Soo Man came out, Baekhyun immediately stood up.

"Annyeong-hasimnikka" Baekhyun greeted with a deep bow.

"Come in" Lee Soo Man said.

Baekhyun followed his CEO Lee Soo Man into the office and took his seat across from the CEO. Lee Soo Man took his seat and giving Baekhyun a stern look.

"There has some question that I wanted to asked you." Lee Soo Man spoke out.

"What's that, president-nim" Baekhyun said nervously.

"Are you hide something from me?" Lee Soo Man asked while looked at him with serious.

"Hide? Nope. Why president-nim?" Baekhyun curiously.

"Then, what's you relationship with her?" Lee Soo Man asked as he threw various photo of Baekhyun and Bomi were the fan or fancams caught their attention. Baekhyun quickly took a photos and shocked upon what he looked right now.

 

    

 

Baekhyun was speechless. He doesn't know that he and Bomi had couple item even they are not in relationship in real life. In fact, he was just simply crush towards her, even he wanted to make Bomi as his girlfriend.

"Can you explain me what's your relationship with her, Baekhyun-shi" Lee Soo Man repeated it twiced with serious tone.

"I-I don't know about this. Seriously I don't know president-nim" Baekhyun shuttered as he was completely blankly and shocked.

"How could you didn't know? The fans keep spotted you and her had quite similiar. Look! You and her had couple item same like you and Taeyeon!" Lee Soo Man scold.

"Seriously I don't know and I even don't have some relationship with Bomi-shi. Trust me" Baekhyun pleaded. He was afraid if his CEO will do stupid things and will be effect on Apink.

"Maybe this is reason why you wanted to break up with Taeyeon. It is because of her! The fake innocent pure!" Lee Soo Man rasied his voice.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun got mad when he heard that Bomi was humiliated by his CEO.

"She doesn't related what happened between me and Taeyeon. Besides that, I and Taeyeon even aren't real dating." Baekhyun told as he hold his temper as his ear turned into red like a blushing.

"Is all because of her, right." Lee Soo Man said with his serious face.

"I respect you, President-nim. But I don't agree when you said that she is fake innocent pure. That's not what've you think." Baekhyun told.

"Oh really? Did you saw that because of her you and Taeyeon got broke up! Are you blind Baekhyun-shi? She is the one who ruin your relationship!" Lee Soo Man shouted.

"Bomi there's nothing between me and Taeyeon noona! How many times I need to tell you that I and Taeyeon aren't real dating. Did you forgor what've you threaten on me." Baekhyun raised his voice.

"Did you raised your voice... Yah Byun Baekhyun! Why you keep back up on her. Why? It is true that you have relationship with her!" Lee Soo Man shouted again.

"President-nim!" Baekhyun shouted. The CEO Lee Soo Man speechless upon he saw Baekhyun was shouted to him.

"Taeyeon noona know I have someone else in my heart but she don't know who she is, but when you pushed me to accept the games that playing. Look at Taeyeon noona what've you have done?! She got despression because of my fans because she's dating with me in fact we aren't actually!" Baekhyun tell the truth while he said out loud. 

"Then tell me who is the girl that you been like for a long time" Lee Soo Man asked with stern look.

"Bomi. Yoon Bomi" Baekhyun admitted and sighed.

"So, she is the girl who have in your heart?" Lee Soo Man asked confirmation.

Baekhyun slightly noded his head then let out of sighed and stared at the photos of him and her.

"Okay then. So I'll tell the media and reveal your relationship. I hope you would be say yes as you said when you and Taeyeon" Lee Soo Man said.

"President-nim! Why you must do that to me. Please, I beg to you and don't you dare to reveal this fake news again. Please." Baekhyun said as he is imagined Sunggyu on his mind.

"You told me that she's the girl in your heart, why not." Lee Soo Man told.

"But I never ever talked with her. Please, I beg to you, don't you dare. Is enough for me to seeing being hurts because of my fans." Baekhyun pleaded.

"I don't care, Baekhyun. Now, get out!" Lee Sooo Man yelled as he took a various photo of Baekhyun and Bomi.

"President-nim...." Baekhyun called out.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Lee Soo Man shouted out.