CHAPTER 39

THE CURSED REVENGE

Mecenatpolis Apartment,main lobby

"Ya Park Chorong!" Suho yelled out as he saw Chorong was waiting someone at the lobby.

"Suho-ya. What are you doing here?" She shocked, gladly that time there's no one. 

"What's that meaning of this, Park Chorong?" Suho asked with anger into his body.

"Mean of what? I don't get it" she asked.

"Oh didn't get it? Ya, you and Woohyun are getting married still aren't get it?!" Suho raised his voice.

"It is important to you?" Chorong asked with her serious face.

"YES! You were lied to me! I thought you were really hates Woohyun, but you had a relationship with him for a long time!" Suho furiously.

Chorong stayed in silence as she don't have any words to replied. She feel awkwardly when she's with Suho. It's long years, the two haven't talked each other since the incident were he confessed his feeling to Chorong and at the same time, Woohyun began tell the truth about their relationship.

"Are you mute? Answer me Park Chorong!" Suho shouted out.

"Please, Suho. You better go and I even don't have mood to talk with you." Chorong said.

"Mwo? Ya!" Suho yelled.

"Stop it, Suho!" Chorong yelled back, she lost her tempered.

"Listen to me. I will make sure you won't get married with Woohyun and I will do anything to make you mine, Chorong!" Suho warned with his anger eyes.

"Move on, Suho. No matter what any you do, I won't and never be together with you!" Chorong raise her voice.

"I'll make sure you be mine!" Suho immediately kissed on Chorong's lips. He doesn't care if anyone saw they were kissing. It was his planning to ruined their relationship.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" Chorong shouted as she slapped hardly on his cheeks. She's furiously what've Suho had done to her.

"YES!!" Suho shouted back, then he pulled her out to kissed her again.

"YA KIM JOONMYEON!" Someone was shouted out loud, make Suho turned his back and looked at that person.

"YOU JERK!" He let out punch hardly on Suho's cheeks make he fallen down.

"Woohyun-ah!" Chorong yelled in shockedly.

"Finally...." Suho smirked as he wiped a blood from his mouth. Then, he gets up and he also let out a punch to Woohyun.

"YA!!" Chorong shouted out.

"She should be mine, not yours!" Suho said with furiously as he keep let out a punch on Woohyun's face.

"Stop it!" Chorong pushed Suho hardly to make him fallen down, then she helped Woohyun to stood up.

"Leave Suho. This is not your place to make any scene here." Woohyun said with his serious face.

"HAHAHA! am I your toys? Did you two had some fun to played very well with this toys?" Suho smirked.

"What are you talking about." Chorong asked.

"Listen Woohyun! I will do anything to make ruined your relationshi and you two will never get married. Keep my words, Nam Woohyun!" Suho told then he left with full of anger into his body.

"Ahhhh..." Woohyun groanned in pain as he touch his mouth.

"Are you okay, Woohyun?" Chorong asked, she's being concern and worried at the same time.

"I'm fine. How about you? I saw he was kissing you." Woohyun said.

"He's really crazy, Woohyun. He's not Suho like we known him before." Chorong told.

"Yes I can see it. He was deeply in love with you." Woohyun said.

"Are you crazy? He's psycho, Woohyun!" Chorong raise her voice.

"He's psycho because of you, Chorong. Don't worry, I'm here to protected you no matter what." Woohyun replied, then he began to kissed on Chorong's forehead.

"I hope he won't do something in our wedding day." Chorong said as she let out a sighed.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

PLAN A ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMED APINK'S JUNG EUNJI IS PREGNANT

 

"KYAA!!!!! GUYS COME HERE!!" Dongwoo shouted out loud from the living room. He was shockedly when he saw the news about Eunji is pregnant.

"Why? Why? Why?" Sungyeol asked as he runs faster entered in the living room.

"EUNJI PREGNANT!" Dongwoo said in excitedly while he showed his phone out to Sungyeol.

"REALY?" Sungyeol eyes in widened. Then, he took it the phone from Dongwoo.

"I can't believe Sunggyu hyung going to be a father soon!" Dongwoo said out loud.

"What's going on?" L interrupted.

"Ya! Sunggyu hyung going to be a father soon!" Sungyeol told in excitedly.

"Really?! Kyaaaaaa!!!!!!" Sungjong answered in excitedly.

"Ah... I should make a call with Sunggyu hyung now." Sungyeol said, then he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

Before he was about to make a call, suddenly he heard someone press the password to enter in the dorms. It was Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu hyung!!!" Sungjong called out, he runs fast then pulled Sunggyu out into a warm hug.

"Ya, how about me?" Woohyun jealousy.

"Hyung, I heard Eunji is pregnant. Is that true?" Sungjong asked.

Sunggyu nod his head. "Deh." He smile brightly.

"Ah really?! Daebakk!" Sungjong answered with he grew a wide smile on his face.

"Ya, how about me? I'm getting married!" Woohyun told.

"Congrats hyung." Sungjong tapped his shoulder playfully.

"Ya!" Woohyun yelled.

"Oh hyung. I just want to make a call with you." Sungyeol told.

"Woohyun-ah! Congratulation to you. Finally you and Chorong are getting married. I'm so happy both of you." Dongwoo said in sincerely.

"Me too!" L spoken.

"Thanks guys!" Woohyun smile.

"So, when you and Chorong are getting married?" Sunggyu asked.

"Next month." Woohyun answered. 

"Where is your wife, hyung?" L asked.

"She's going to meet Apink members." Sunggyu told.

"Ya! Let's celebrate for Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun-ie." Sungyeol interrupted.

"Call! Hold on second, I'll call Hoya to joined with us." Dongwoo told, then he began to make a call with Hoya.

"It just for us or are we going to invited Apink as well?" L asked carefully.

"Why? Do you want to invited them?" Sungyeol smirked.

"Ani. I'm just asking." L replied with his pokerface.

"It just for us, Myungsoo-ah. Let Eunji celebrated with her members." Sunggyu told.

"Assa!" Sungyeol yelled in excitedly.

"Ya, Hoya said he is on the way." Dongwoo spoken and the rest of members nodded their head

  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

Exo have no schedule except D.O and Lay, the two were busy with their upcoming movie and drama as well. The rest of members were busy doing their own things, Chanyeol were dorky with Baekhyun, Kai and Xiumin is going out with their close-friends, Chen is laying down alone in his bedroom and Sehun is sitting alone in the living room while he read some fanfics and video were the fans has started ship him and Hayoung. Sehun is not the type who was interesting to read some fanfication were the author create a story by their imagination, it was because of Hayoung and curiously how the fans can started ship him with Hayoung, even the two also had dating rumor before but he doesn't tell it to s. He was interesting if had any gossip, dating rumors were related to s or his close-friends, but he is just don't like if there had a rumor about him with a girl group.

"What are you doing?" Chen approached as he sat beside him on the couch in the living room.

"Oh, nothing." Sehun quickly close his phone lockscreen and he put down on the couch.

"Liar. I saw you were watching the video, Sehun-ah." Chen told. 

Sehun let out a sigh, 'This hyung....' He thought. "I was watching this video." He said, while he showed the video to Chen, he took it and looked at Sehun's phone.

"You and Hayoung?" Chen said with raise his eyebrows.

"Erm.... We even had a dating rumor before." Sehun told.

"Why I didn't know that you two had dating before." Chen said as he returned the phone to Sehun.

"It has, but I just don't telling it." Sehun answered.

"Mwo? Since when?" Chen asked.

"Since we appearance on We Got Married." Sehun told.

"Mwo?!" Chen yelled in shockedly.

"Please hyung, don't tell the others." Sehun pleaded.

"Why would I? They will know later, Sehun-ah. Especially Chanyeol-ie and Baekhyun." Chen told.

Sehun let out a sighed without saying anything.

"You are the loser, Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said out loud as he stuck his tongue to Chanyeol, teasingly.

"Shut up, Baek!" Chanyeol annoyingly.

"Why are you two so noisy?" Chen asked.

He saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered in the living room as the two sit sat on the couch.

"We were playing games, Chen." Baekhyun answered.

"Ah....." Chen responed.

"What are you two doing here without turned off the TV?" Chanyeol asked, then he took it the remote control and the TV.

As soon Chanyeol the TV, suddenly Eunji was appearing on the TV regarding about her pregnant news. 

"Eo? Eunji?" Baekhyun said as soon he saw Eunji on the TV.

 

APINK'S MAIN VOCALIST AND SOLOIST JUNG EUNJI IS PREGNANT

Plan A Entertainment announce Apink Jung Eunji is currently pregnant and confirmed by her husband, Infinite Kim Sunggyu

is set to begin his mandatory military service on last May.

The leader of Infinite and Soloist Kim Sunggyu and The main vocalist of Apink and Soloist Jung Eunji.

 

INFINITE'S SUNGYEOL SHARE A PHOTO WITH INFINITE'S SUNGGYU AND WOOHYUN

@leeseongyeol_1991 Inspirit-deul!!! Do you heard that Woohyun-ie are getting married and Sunggyu hyung going to be a father soon. Daebak!!! Time flies so fast, I can't believe he is going to be a father. I'm so shocked but at the same time I'm so happy for both of them! I can't wait to see how your kids will look alike. To Woohyun-ie, YA! I'm so happy and I feel wanna crying when heard that you two are getting married. You are so lucky guy, Nam Woohyun-shi. To Sunggyu hyung, please name your kids Kim Sungyeol! Ahhh I like this name.... Anyway, this is photo was taken when I came visit Sunggyu hyung in military and this is old picture of me and Woohyun. Please give a lot of love and support to our Sunggyu hyung and greasy Woohyun-ie.

 

 

"Daebak!!!" Baekhyun said with his eyes in widened.

"Ah..... No wonder the two are look so happy when we coincidence meet them yesterday." Chen told.

"You met them, hyung?" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun nod his head, "Jongdae who was approached them." Baekhyun told.

"Are you crying, Chanyeol?" Chen began to tease.

"Why would I? I just wondering how their kids look alike." Chanyeol answered.

"Sunggyu and Eunji is the perfect each other and the two are good in singing. I bet their kids will follow their step as a singer in the future." Baekhyun said.

"I agree!" Chen replied.

"Me too..." Sehun said.

"Today we had two good news from Apink. Eunji is pregnant and Chorong is getting married." Chanyeol told.

"Yeah.. Even Sungyeol-shi has mentioned he feel wanna cry because he was happy for them." Chen answered.

"I love their friendship." Sehun spoken with low voice.

"Ah! I almost forgot. Where is Suho hyung? Still aren't not home yet?" Baekhyun asked. 

Sehun shook his head, "Nope. I wonder what's going on between them." He said.

"I hope Suho hyung won't do something or fought with Woohyun." Chanyeol replied.

"Eyyyy seolma...." Chen said.

"Who knows..." Chanyeol answered.

"Because of Suho hyung, we couldn't came into their wedding." Baekhyun poutedly.

"Why? It is because you wanted to meet Bomi?" Chen teasingly.

"It is me or you?" Baekhyun smirked.

"How many times I told yo---Eo..." Chen stopped his words, as he feel his phone was vibrated and he gets the new message from Xiumin. 

 

From: Minseok-ie Hyung

Jongdae-ya... I got message from Dongwoo and we are invited to came on Woohyun and Chorong wedding.

 

"Ya! Ya! Xiumin hyung texted me. He said we will invited to came their wedding." Chen told as his eyes were looked at his phone.

"REALLY?" Baekhyun shouted.

Chen nod his head, "He said Dongwoo sunbaenim texted him to tell us that we are invited." He said.

"Daebak!" Chanyeol answered.

"Assa! You can meet your ex-crush, Eunji and I also meet my ex-crush, Bomi." Baekhyun.

"Jongdae hyung ex-girlfriend also!" Sehun spoken.

"Ya!" Chen barked.

"It's true, right." Sehun chuckled.

"How about you? You will meet Hayoung-shi." Chen began to tease.

"Ah Jongdae hyung!" Sehun yelled.

"Hold on second! Hayoung? You mean Apink Oh Hayoung?" Chanyeol interrupted.

"Do you like her, Sehun-ie?" Baekhyun smirked.

"I am no!" Sehun raise his voice. "Ah Jongdae hyung, you promise won't tell the others." He said.

"I didn't said that." Chen replied.

"Tell what? Ya spell it out!" Baekhyun raise his voice.

"Don't tell me that you like Hayoung?" Chanyeol said.

Sehun let out a heavily sigh. "I had a dating rumor with her." Sehun began tell the truth.

"MWO?" ChanBaek in shockedly.

"He said since we appearance on We Got Married." Chen told.

"REALLY?" ChanBaek shocked again.

"I even didn't know that the two had a dating rumor before." Chen said.

"How come you had a dating rumor? Why we didn't know about that." Baekhyun told.

"Exactly! We never missed any gossip or rumors were related with us." Chanyeol replied.

"Isn't important to me and that's why I don't telling you guys." Sehun said.

"Ah.... I get it how the fans started ship both of them. Because the two are maknae!" Chen spoken.

"I feel the same thing." Baekhyun answered.

"Finally! Our maknae Sehun-ie had dating rumor with Apink members." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Stop it, hyung." Sehun told.

"But, are you serious you don't have any feeling with Hayoung?" Baekhyun asked.

Sehun immediately nod his head. "I never ever had any feeling towards her." He said.

"Good for you. As I know, Heechul hyung had a feeling with Hayoung and the two are close each other." Chen told.

"Yeah. Don't become like Baekhyun and Chen fought because had a feeling on the same girl." Chanyeol teasingly.

"YA!" ChenBaek shouted.

"Eo.... Suho hyung!" Sehun called out as he saw Suho entered in the dorms with his anger expression.

"What are you guys doing?" Suho asked coldly.

"We just talking, hyung. Where are you going?" Chen asked. 

"Hyung, what's wrong with you face?" Chanyeol noticed swollen on his face.

"Nothing." Suho short answered, then he walked out to his room with he smached the door out loud.

"Daebak.... Are they fought?" Chanyeol said.

"I guess so...." Sehun replied.