CHAPTER 30

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Exo P.O.V]

Baekhyun threw himself on the bed. His body was totally exhausted after finish their dance practise 'Monster' as their comeback last 2 weeks ago. Since the rumor about him and Bomi, he hasn't talked even mentioned Bomi when he's around with s nor watching Apink variety shows. He is slowly throw out his feelings towards Bomi, but the thing is he doesn't know that Bomi slowly had a feelings on him. Before he fallen asleep, he heard someone knock the door out of his bedroom the he let in without looked at as he was close his eyes. 

"Already sleep?"

Baekhyun recognized that voice, he immediately woke up then looked at someone.

"Ani." He replied.

"Can we talk?" Chen asked.

Without hesitate, Baekhyun nod his head then let Chen sit on his bed.

"Any problem?" He asked as he let out awkward between he and Chen since incident that they have fought each other.

"Yes. It's about your problem" Chen asked.

"My problem?" Baekhyun blurred out.

"I'm just kidding." Chen smile.

"Mwoyaa..." Baekhyun lay down on his bed.

"I am sorry what've I have done to you. I shouldn't punch you because of the rumor about you and Bomi." Chen spoken.

"Ya, past is past and I don't want to remember it. She's yours now." Baekhyun told as he woke up from his bed.

"She never be mine, Baek. She doesn't has feeling on me." Chen told.

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun said while he raise his eyebrows.

"I heard her conversation with Dongwoo sunbaenim. She has someone else in her heart." Chen said.

No expression nor respone from Baekhyun. He was looking at Chen, who was keep sighing when he talked about Bomi.

"Are you alright, Chen?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I know me and Bomi aren't meant to be. That's impposible to make we back together." Chen answered.

"But you still love her" Baekhyun told.

"What would I if she doesn't love me anymore. I will happy if she's happy with someone she loved." Chen replied.

"Chen-ah...." Baekhyun called out.

"I'm totally fine, Baek. Don't mind me and this is time I should let her go for own happiness." Chen said.

"How about your feelings?" Baekhyun asked.

"I will try to throw my feelings same as like you did to her." Chen told. 

"It's hurt, isn't it?" Baekhyun let out a small laughed.

"Deh." Chen smile brightly.

"Now turn to focused our carrier, dude!" Baekhyun said as he patted on Chen's shoulder.

"Do you still love Bomi?" Chen asked.

Baekhyun quickly shook his head. "My feelings on her slowly faded away, Chen." He told.

"I am sorry again, because of her we fought." Chen laughed.

"We look so childish." Baekhyun also laughed. "I am sorry because I punch you so hard. It must be hurt, right." He said.

"Yes is it!" Chen laughed out loud.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Apink P.O.V]

"Unnie! I'm going to be late tonight so don't wait for me okay" Eunji said as she left out Apink's dorm.

"I'm so envious with Eunji unnie" Namjoo put her sad face.

"Because of what?" Chorong asked.

"Because Eunji unnie had charming boyfriend who always care and protect her no matter what." Namjoo answered.

"Are you jealous, Namjoo?" Bomi smirked.

"Why would I." Namjoo said out loud.

"Ya! My boyfriend  also charming" Chorong yelled.

"Tsk.... Your boyfriend too much greasy" Bomi chuckled.

"How could you will live with him, unnie?" Hayoung spoken.

"Even Woohyun oppa too much greasy but Chorong unnie really like it" Naeun started to leader.

"Ya!" Chorong yelled out then she laughed along with her members.

"Naeun-ah.. How about you and Taemin?" Bomi begin to asked.

"Yeh?" Naeun blurred out.

"Yeah, I wonder how long you two have been dating." Hayoung said.

"Uhm..... Almost 4 years, I guess." Naeun answered.

"4 years? Daebak! Then, you two had planning to reveal your relationship in the media?" Bomi asked.

"Molla. I haven't disccussed with him yet." Naeun replied.

"Chorong unnie, how long you with Woohyun oppa?" Namjoo asked.

"4 years." Chorong answered.

"Daebak! You same with Naeun-ie." Bomi told.

"Let's see how long they will be in a relationship." Namjoo chuckled.

"Wrong! Let's see who will get married first." Bomi said, makes the rest of members burst into a laughter out loud.

"Chorong unnie, I wonder why you and Woohyun oppa don't want to reveal your relationship in the media?" Namjoo become curiously.

"I'm not ready yet." Chorong answered.

"You have been dating in 4 years and I'm sure the fans won't do something bad to you." Bomi said.

"She's right." Hayoung agrees.

Chorong let out a sigh, "Later I discuss with Woohyun." She replied.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Here your drinks." Sunggyu lead the Ice Americano to his girlfriend, Eunji.

"Thank you, oppa." Eunji said.

"How was your day? I'm sorry for being busy until I don't have time to call even texted you." Sunggyu told.

"It's fine, oppa. I understand. Currently we prepared for our comeback." Eunji said as she drank her Ice americano.

"Oh really? I can't wait on your d-day comeback." Sunggyu replied.

"Deh... This time we comeback with different concept and I hope the fans would like it." Eunji told.

"Eunji-ya. I have something to tell you." Sunggyu spoken with his serious face.

"What's that." She asked.

"Let's get married." Sunggyu said.

"MWO?" Eunji raise his voice as her eyes in widened. She's totally shocked.

"Let's get married." He repeated with his serious face.

"Are you serious, oppa?" She asked again.

Sunggyu let out a sighed, then he put his Ice americano aside then he holding her hands as he turned himself to facing with her.

"You know how much I love you and you know I'd easily get jealous when you being too friendly with another guy. I want to take care of you and I want to protect you in any situation. I want to spend my life with you, Eunji. I don'y want someone else and no one will replace you from my heart. I just want only you in my heart, Jung Eunji." Sunggyu being romantics as he make eye-contact with Eunji.

"I just want only you in my life besides of my mom and my sister. I don't care if I losing my carrier as long as I live together with you. I want to rest of my life with you, Eunji. I had a feeling on you for a long time and I guess you are the greatest women to complete my life." Sunggyu stop his words as he let out of holding her hands.

He back off as he pulled out something from his pocket, then he began to kneel down in front of her. Meanwhile, Eunji shockedly and speechless at the sametime. She was lost in words. 

"Will you marry me?" Sunggyu proposed.

Eunji shockedly when she heard the unexpected words from his mouth. 

"Oppa...." Eunji burst into a tears and her hands were trembling so hard.

"Will you be my wife, Jung Eunji?" Sunggyu asked again as he's still kneel down.

Eunji slowly nodded her head as she accepted the propose with a wide smile on her face.

"Really?!" Sunggyu yelled in excitedly as he gets up.

Eunji nodded her head while she's crying in happiness. 

"Thank you, Eunji!!" Sunggyu said out loud as he pulled her out into a warm hug.

Then, he break their hug and he wipe the tears were fallen down on her face.

"I promise, I will be a good husband and good father to our children." Sunggyu told with his eye-smile.

"Thank you for accepted me as your wife, oppa." Eunji said while she still cried in happiness.

"Thank you for accepted me as your husband too. I love you, Eunji!" Sunggyu replied as he kissed on her forehead will full of his affectionate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

SHINEE'S TAEMIN AND APINK'S SON NAEUN HAVE BEEN DATING OVER 4 YEARS

The two have developed the feelings each other after their meeting on We Got Married. The two have been dating over 4 years and the two decided to revealed their relationship in the media.

SM Ent has release a statement saying "Having started off as a sunbae-hoobae and the two has been dating after We Got Married."

Acube Ent statement "The two has decided to exposed their relationship after the two have been dating after We Got Married."

Acube also add the statement "After Eunji and Naeun admit their relationship, there have another members who also had in a relationship with a popular boygroup but we can't tell because this is their privacy."

 

 

"Mworago?!" L yelled as he saw an articled regarding his a side-of-love, Naeun.

Then, he threw out his phone on the bed and he left out his room. As soon he entered in the living room, he spotted s are gathered together in living room while watching the news about Naeun and Taemin.

"What a perfect timing. Come here, L." Sungyeol said.

"What's that..." He answered annoying.

"Do you heard the news Naeun and Taemin?" Hoya asked.

"It is important to me?" L asked back as he hold his anger and jealousy at the sametime.

"Does you had a feelings on her?" Dongwoo said.

"Yes I do but just simply crush." L lied. He had a feeling on Naeun after the two bumped into and that time he was realized that Naeun is fits his ideal type than Suzy.

"It's okay if you feel jealous." Woohyun laughed.

"Ah hyung!" L yelled.

"How long they have been dating?" Sunggyu asked.

"4 years" Hoya answered.

"4 years? Wait, Woohyun-ah, how long you and Chorong have been dating?" Dongwoo asked.

"Uhmmm.... 4 years, I guess." Woohyun answered.

"Daebak!" Hoya spoken.

"Then, when you two wanted to revealed your relationship in the media?" Sungyeol asked.

"Molla. I haven't thinking about that." Woohyun said.

"Heol! Ya Woohyun-ah! Is Jinho hyung-nim talked about you and Chorong." Dongwoo spoken.

"Mwo?" Woohyun said while raise his eyebrows. 

Without hesitate, Dongwoo lead his phone out to Woohyun and the rest of members hundled together with Woohyun.

"Daebak...." Sungjong said.

"I bet the fans will wondering about that." L told.

"Are you going to tell your relationship in media or just it be?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Or you were afraid that you fans will do something bad to Chorong?" Sungyeol said. 

"Sort of." Woohyun answered.

"Woohyun-ah. You two have been dating for long years and I'm sure the fans won't do something bad to Chorong." Dongwoo patted on his shoulder.

"He's right, hyung." Sungjong agrees.

"Uhmm.... I don't want to revealed our relationship but I wanted to revealed our marriage." Woohyun told.

"Mwo?!" All the members are shockedly.

"Are you serious, Woohyun-shi?" Hoya asked.

"I was planning to get married with Chorong but I'm waiting for the right time." Woohyun said as he smiling.

"Is that you, hyung?" L asked.

"Why?" Woohyun asked back.

"Nothing." L answered.

"Suit yourself, Woohyun-shi." Hoya said as he patted on his shoulder.

"Ya! Ya! I have something to tell you." Sunggyu spoken.

"What's that." Sungyeol asked.

"Don't get shocked when I tell you." Sunggyu told.

"Why? Don't tell me that you breaking up with Eunji." Sungyeol said.

"Break up? I don't believe it!" Woohyun chuckled.

"YA!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Shut up guys! What do you want to tell us, hyung?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'm getting married!" Sunggyu said in excitedly.

"MWORAGO?!" All the members shouted in simultaneously.

"I told you! Don't get shocked when I tell you guys." Sunggyu chuckled.

"You are not joke, right?" Woohyun asked.

"Why would I?" Sunggyu said out loud.

"Are you getting married? Really?" Hoya spoken with his eyes in widened.

"Who?" Dongwoo asked.

"Ya! Of course JUNG EUNJI!" Sunggyu yelled in excitedly.

"Am I not misheard, right?" Woohyun said.

"Ya!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Ah.... I feel so happy! We will having two sister-in-law from Apink." Sungyeol said in excitedly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

"Guys!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted as he ran entered in the living room while he holding his phone.

"What's wrong with, Baekhyun-shi." Suho said.

"Daebak! You won't believe it." Baekhyun told as he lead his phone to Suho.

SHINEE'S TAEMIN AND APINK'S SON NAEUN HAVE BEEN DATING OVER 4 YEARS

"I knew it! The two must have in a relationship. Taemin loves her much." Suho said as he return Baekhyun phone.

"Ya Baek! What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol interrupted to asked as he entered in the living room with Chen and followed up Sehun and Kai.

"Try look at this!" Baekhyun showed his phone to Chanyeol.

"Eo? Taemin and Naeun are couple? Daebakkkk!" Chanyeol said as his eyes widened.

"Uhmm.. Ya Kai! Do you know about them?" Baekhyun asked.

Kai nodded his head. "I know. They started to dating after end filming We Got Married." He answered.

"I hope----" Suho was cut off as his phone was vibrated as he got new message.

Suho-ah, im arrived. I'll wait you at the lobby

"I got scheldue today. Talk to you guys later!" Suho bid goodbye to s.

"Eo? Hyung, look!" Sehun spoken as he pointed out on Baekhyun's phone.

"Mwo..." Baekhyun said. Then, he looked at his phone as his eyes in widened.

"Daebak! There has another members who also in a relationship." Chanyeol widened his eyes.

"Is that you, Chen?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why would I?" Chen answered.

"Then, who is it." Baekhyun told.

"Hmmmm..... Chorong-shi?" Chanyeol said.

"Bomi?"

"or Namjoo?

"or Hayoung?"

"Ah! I almost forgot. Is he is refer Chorong and Woohyun." Baekhyun replied.

"I guess so." Chen answered.

"You're right! Suho hyung did tell us that Chorong is dating with Woohyun." Chanyeol told.

"Daebak! Why I forgot about them." Sehun spoken.

"Luckily, Suho hyung got schedule today. I don't know what he will doing if he know about this." Kai told.

"Exactly! He's kinda desperate with Chorong." Chanyeol said.

"But he hasn't mentioned. It could be another members." Chen interrupted.

"Whom do you think if somone else?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uhm... Molla." Chen grins.

"Ya Kim Jongdae!" Baekhyun raise his voice..

"It could be you, Chen hyung?" Kai smirked.

"I telling you I'm not!" Chen yelled.

"Who knows, you secretly getback with your ex-girlfriend." Baekhyun spoken.

"Ya Baekhyun!" Chen hit on Baekhyun's arms, make Baekhyun chuckled.

"I think Chorong and Woohyun." Sehun spoken.

"Me too!" Kai agrees.

"Daebak.... There have two members are dating with Infinite members." Chanyeol told.

"Chorong and Eunji. Heol!" Baekhyun said with his eyes in widened.