CHAPTER 34

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

I wonder where is Chen going to. Then I began to walked away and as soon I saw a bench then I sit on. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and began to dialed Chen number. When I was about to call Chen, I saw someone familiar from the back, it seems look like Chen. So, I gets up from the bench then I walked to get come closer. 

"Chen?" I said as I heard someone called out his name as she is shouted out.

I wondered who she is then I quickly hide myself behind the tress, then I started to eavesdropping their conversation while hiding.

"I know because I was there, Yoon Bomi!" 

"Bomi?" I startled as soon Chen mentioned her name and I took a glance on Bomi, who was standing in front of Chen as she's holding her anger.

'What's wrong with them...' I thought and I continue to eavesdrop their conversation.

"Before I debuted in Exo, I always come to your dorms secretly even your studio practice for check you out, everyday every night I repeated the same thing, Bomi. But when I heard that you had a feeling on Baekhyun, I stopped to check you out, I learn to throw out my feelings on you. Because of you, I and Baekhyun had fought each other and because of you I haven't talked with Baekhyun on the day you two had dating rumors. Every single day, you always in my mind even I'm not show off in front of my members. I had to let it go because of Baek! He is deeply in love with you, don't you think what am I feel that time? I'm hurt, Bomi!"

'She had a feelings on me. Why I never know about that.' I thought.

"Day by day, I tried to throw out my feelings even it takes time but I can't! I had to lied with Baekhyun that I had no feeling with you anymore but I am still! Even now he doesn't know that I still had a feeling on you. But I know, it impposible for us to getback, Bomi. Even I'm in hurt but I want to make sure you always be protected from the crazy saesang fans."

"I'm done telling everything, Bomi. Please, I hope are doing fine and always take care of yourself. Don't do stupid things again. I wish you live happily with someone you loved, Bomi-shi. Thank you for everything and thank you for create our memories."

I saw Chen walked away and leaving Bomi alone as she is crying at the moment. 

'You shouldn't lied your feelings because of me, Chen.' I let out a heavily sighed.

Then, I leaving from there and took a cab to way back to dorms without telling Chen. I'll give him some space after what happened I saw between him and Bomi.

'If she had a feeling on me, I still choose not had a relationship with her, Chen. She's yours and I promise to myself that I won't take her away from you.' I said on my heart as I stared blankly at the windows.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

[BREAKING NEWS] INFINITE'S KIM SUNGGYU AND APINK'S JUNG EUNJI ARE GETTING MARRIED

The two idol had admited their relationship on 2014 and confirmed the two are getting married. Plan A Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment confirmed that the two will held their wedding as soon Infinite ended their comeback 'Tell me'.

All of the celebrity congratulated to the two idols included the veteran artist and their close friends in industry. All Infinite and Apink members will be on their wedding as the two group will make some special performance for their members.

 

VIXX'S LEO SHARE A PHOTO WITH EUNJI ON HIS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

@leo_jungtw Someone is getting married! Ya, I still can't believe it that you and Sunggyu hyung are getting married! Congrats to you my dear friends, be happily in married life. You and Sunggyu hyung are perfect each other and I always adore with your relationship. But sorry Eunji, I can't to came at your wedding, currently abroad due my scheldule and will back seoul in two months. I'm sorry and congrats JUNG EUNJI!

@artist_eunji commented " Leo oppa! I'm so sad you couldn't came to my wedding. See you when you back Seoul and thank you for your wishes oppa."

@gyu357 commented " Aigooooo, my dongsaengs Jung Taek woon. Thank you for your wishes and let's met up when you back Seoul!"

 

HIGHLIGHT'S JUNHYUNG SHARE A PHOTO WITH HIS BEST FRIENDS SUNGGYU

@bigbadboii My best friends Kim Sunggyu! Ya, i am so happy after heard that you are getting married. You supposed get married before Woohyun-ie. You're getting older. Anyway congrats to you and Eunji. I can't wait to came at your wedding and of course i wanted to see how manly you at that time, kekekeke.

 

HAHA RUNNING MAN SHARE A PHOTO WITH SUNGGYU ON HIS INSTAGRAM

@quanhaha79 Aigooo my dongsaeng Kim Sunggyu~ I am so happy to heard that you are getting married with Apink's Jung Eunji. I thought you were joking but I don't know it was real after all. You and Eunji are perfect each other! I even put high hopes on you two are will dating in real life and I can said that my dreams come true kekeke... Congrats Sunggyu-ya!

 

LEE KWANGSOO RUNNING MAN CONGRATULATED TO EUNJI AND SUNGGYU

@masjiacoke850714 I was hoping that you two are dating in real life after you two come as guest on Running Man. Congrats Sunggyu-ya and Eunji! I'm so happy both of you.

 

"Daebak. Chanyeol hyung!" Kai yelled out from his room.

"Why? why? why? why? why?" Chanyeol asked, as he is entered Kai's room.

"Your ex-crush is getting married." Kai showed his phone to Chanyeol, he took it as his eyes in widened.

"Chanyeol!!!!" Baekhyun called out from living room.

"In my room, hyung" Kai said out loud.

"Ya ya ya! Do you know that Eunji and Sunggyu are getting married?" Baekhyun asked.

"I know." Chanyeol answered as he returned Kai's phone then he sit on Kai bed.

"How's your feel?" Baekhyun asked.

"Me? Of course I'm happy!" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Really? Do you not feel jealous, heartbroken or else?" Kai asked.

"Why would I? I don't have feeling on her anymore." Chanyeol answered sincerely.

"I wonder are we will invited in their wedding." Baekhyun said.

"Eunji is friends with Suho hyung. Of course she does." Chanyeol told.

"How about Sunggyu sunbanim? Did you forget that he wants us to stay away from Apink members." Baekhyun replied.

"Ah.... I completely forgot." Chanyeol said.

"What are you guys doing?" Suho interrupted as he suddenly entered in Kai's bedroom.

"We were talking about Eunji. Do you know that she is getting married?" Kai asked.

Suho nodded his head. "I know and she even texted me." He answered.

"Oh really." Baekhyun said.

"Uhm... We are invited to come their wedding. Who wants to follow me?" Suho asked.

"Me!" Chanyeol immediately raise his hands.

"Are you serious, hyung? Are we invited to come their wedding?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes. Eunji texted me and she even invited us to come their wedding." Suho said as he showed his conversation with Eunji through his phone.

"But when is their wedding day?" Chanyeol asked.

"Exactly! It has written down they will get married as soon Infinite ended comeback." Kai told.

"We even don't know when Infinite last ended their promotions." Baekhyun answered.

"You're right. Nevermind, I'll ask her later." Suho told.

***

"KYAAAA!!!!!!!" Bomi shouted out.

"What's wrong with you, unnie?" Naeun asked.

"Nothing. I just excitedly when saw their news that they are getting married!" Bomi told.

"I can't believe Eunji unnie is getting married." Naeun said with put her sad face.

"Yeah. It should be Chorong unnie. Whoa.... I feel wanna crying now." Bomi said.

"What are you two doing?" Chorong interrupted as she sit beside of Bomi.

"We were talking about Eunji unnie. Her news already come out." Naeun told.

"Oh really?" Chorong replied with her eyes in widened. Then, she took it Bomi's phone to looking at the news about Eunji and Sunggyu.

"Uhmmm... Eunji is so lucky girl!" Bomi enviously.

"Yeah she is.... I'm so envious..." Chorong answered with low tone.

"When you and Woohyun oppa are getting married, unnie?" Naeun asked.

"Ya Naeun-ie!" Chorong called out loud.

"You're getting older unnie and you should get married earlier than Eunji." Bomi chuckled.

"You too.." Chorong replied with her mad tone, meanwhile Bomi and Naeun are laughter.

***

"Sunggyu hyung! Congrats...." L spoken as soon he saw the news that they are getting married.

"Congrats for what?" Sunggyu asked.

"You are getting married." L answered.

"Ah...." Sunggyu smiled in shyly.

"I can't believe you are getting married soon." Woohyun spoken.

"We should believe, Woohyun-ah! He's getting older and he should get married now." Sungyeol tease.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu called out loud.

"Should I get married after Sunggyu hyung? I'll be 30 soon." Dongwoo told.

"Does you had a girlfriend, hyung?" L asked.

"Nope. Ah! I should find a girlfriend now." Dongwoo answered.

"Ya Dongwoo-ah!" Sunggyu chuckled.

"Is Hoya hyung will be invited on your wedding, hyung?" Sungjong spoken.

"Of course he is!" Sunggyu told.

"Ah... I miss him already." Sungyeol said.

"Me too! How dare he didn't tell me that he exchange his numbers." Wohyun replied.

"But you already have his number, right." Sunggyu said.

Woohyun nodded his head then he chuckled in awkwardly.

"Awww so fake." Sungyeol said.

"Ya!" Woohyun yelled.

"Why you suddenly want to get married on this year, hyung?" L wondering.

"Because I'll enlist military soon and I'm afraid I couldn't protect Eunji when I'm not with her." Sunggyu told.

"Ah.... I'm gonna miss you, hyung." Sungyeol spoken with low tone.

"Yeah. I miss the moment 7 of us." Dongwoo said.

Sunggyu let out a sigh, "I want to ask a favor from you." He said.

"I know! You want us to take care of Eunji when you're enlist in military, right?" Sungyeol told.

"Heol... How clever you are." Sunggyu chuckled.

"Does she know that you will enlist in military?" Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu nodded his head, "She know. I tell her everything and she will stay with her member when I'm not around." He answered.

"I never know that Sunggyu hyung kinda romantic and sweet person." L spoken.

"Me too! Ya Woohyun-ah. Do you give your some greasy to Sunggyu hyung?" Sungyeol started to tease.

"Yeah, he took everything from me." Woohyun began to playfully.

"YA!" Sunggyu yelled.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

D-day of Gyuji wedding day

There have a lot of guest are coming to Sunggyu and Eunji wedding. HIGHLIGHT's Doojoon and Junhyung, VICTON, EXO's Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun, INFINITE, APINK, LOVELYZ AND BTOB the idols are coming include the others of veteran artist who known Sunggyu, the castmate of Eunji are coming too. While Infinite are busy to greeted the guest and Apink was being Eunji at bride's waiting room before the ceremony is started.

Eunji took a deep breath. Finally it's the day that she couldn't believe that she's getting married and she's going to be wife to Sunggyu. The two had in a relationship over 3 years and she never expected that she will get married ealier than her members.

"Eunji-ya, are you okay?" Chorong asked as she's sitting beside of her and noticed her nervously.

"I'm fine, unnie. Just a little nervous." Eunji answered.

Chorong approached for Eunji's hand, hoping that it would give her some strength and Eunji apprecited that. Chorong feel how nervously she is before become wife someone, even she never feel that feelings.

"Phew... I never had this feelings, unnie." Eunji said.

"It's normal thing in our life, Eunji-ya.." Chorong answered.

"I still don't believe that we're getting married. How lucky am I to having Sunggyu oppa in my life. I can feel how important he is to me." Eunji told with sincerely from her feelings.

"I'm happy so happy for you, Eunji. You are perfect woman for Sunggyu oppa." Chorong said as she holding Eunji's hands.

After a few moments, the rest of Apink members came into the room, already dressed in their elegant attires. All of them were happy for her which made Eunji felt happy too. Eunji grateful to have such amazing friends that will always stay by her side whenever they fell and in trouble.

"I can't believe that my Eunji is going to be someone's wife today!" Bomi said while faking a cry make Eunji burst into a tears.

Bomi is such a jokester, because of her jokes, Eunji could forget her nervousness for a moment.

"Unnie, you looked great in that dress. I totally love it!" Namjoo told. She is envious with Eunji for having a beautiful and elegant wedding dress.

"My husband choose this dress." Eunji told, make the rest felt cringed with her.

"Ya girls! Do you heard that Eunji called Sunggyu oppa is what?" Bomi asked.

"My husband!" all the members are teased Eunji.

"Ya, stop it. I am shy" Eunji laughed.

"I am so envious with you, Eunji." Bomi told.

"Exactly! You had a husband now." Hayoung spoken.

"I want to get married too" Bomi said.

"Me too!" Hayoung exclainmed, make Chorong startled.

"Ya Hayoung-ie! You are still young already have a thought to get married?" Chorong said out loud.

"I am just kidding, unnie" Hayoung said.

"What's wrong with your long face, Naeun-ie?" Eunji noticed as soon Naeun entered into the room, she's being quietly.

"I'm so happy and sad at the sametimes. I'm gonna miss you, unnie." Naeun told as she want to crying.

"Aigoo... Don't cry, Naeun-ah! You make me also wanna crying." Eunji said.

"After married, you must stayed with your husband. Ah.... I'm in tears...." Namjoo told as she burst into a tears, not her only but the rest of members also crying.

"Ya, why you guys crying..." Eunji said as she also burst into a tears.

"We are crying because we are happy for you!" Bomi told.

"Me too! I'm gonna miss the moment all of us." Hayoung spoken.

"This is a life, girl. Everyone must get married." Chorong told as she wiped her tears.

"Ya! I will stayed with you guys when Sunggyu oppa enlist in military." Eunji exclaimed.

"Mwo?" All the members are shockedly.

"Uhmm... He's enlist military soon and he will discharge after 2-3 years." Eunji said.

"So long... Phew, waste a time I'm crying for you, Eunji." Bomi jokes.

"Ya Yoon Bomi!" Eunji yelled in chuckled.

***

Not long after that, everyone got ready to set off to the wedding hall. Eunji was the most nervous one. As her father stepped in, she was pulled into a deep hug by her father.

Namjoo and Hayoung got prepared with the flowers in their hands as they took their place, linning up behind Eunji except Chorong. She's become MC on their wedding with Hoya. Meanwhile, Naeun and Bomi made her way to aisle as she is the main bridesmaids. Meanwhile, Sunggyu's best men were Sungyeol and Woohyun.

Sunggyu stood proudly in front of the audience in his wedding attire. He's having Sungyeol and Woohyun as his best men for his wedding day. The time that all of the people in the hall waited finally arrived. The moment when the door of the hall was opened and Eunji stepped in with her arm linked to her father.

Sunggyu almost couldn't breathe, he is super nervous. He could see his parents looking at him with a proud smile on their faces. This is the time, the finally time where Eunji will be his. The ceremony began started, Sunggyu and Eunji officially became husband and wife after they kissed each other.

"Oh my god, I couldn't believe that you're actually married!" Bomi tightly hugged Eunji. While Sunggyu let her go to her members and he go to s as well.

Not long after that, the other five girls came and surround her with a group hug. They were totally happy for her. Sunggyu also got the same treat from the six guys.

"Wow hyung. You're done a great job just now!" Dongwoo praised him with a smile that showed his shiny gums.

Everything went off properly and the ceremony ended with a loud applause from the audience. Then the others finally leave him alone to greeted all of the guest who was coming to his wedding.

"Congratulations on your marriage, Sunggyu and Eunji" Yoo Jae Suk spoken as he met them along with Lee Kwang Soo and HaHa.

"Thank you hyung!" Sunggyu said with smile.

"Congrats, Sunggyu. Please take care of her very well." Lee Kwang Soo said.

"I will, hyung." Sunggyu brightly smiled.

"Finally you two! I never you two were serious when you come our show. Congrats!" HaHa hugged with Sunggyu.

"You two totally looked great with each other" Ji Seok Jin said.

"Thank you for coming, sunbaenim." Eunji answered with her brighly smiled.