Camera Hunt

Vlog Our Days!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol immediately ran out of the room, leaving a challenged Baekhyun behind. When he got down to the living room, he was panting, because the latter lost so much energy suddenly. Chanyeol sat down on the cold floor and looked around. 

He saw the same boring beige table, the couch, the TV and many other things. He spot a small opened notebook with a few doodles in it. The notebook's secrets interested him, so he stood up and went to the table where the book laid. 

The latter flipped the object and inspected its cover. It had fur on it. Beige fur. Baekhyun really liked that colour, he thought. 

It was almost everywhere in his house. The bathroom, living room, kitchen and even his garden had beige gardening tools. 

"My small cutie is really adorable," Chanyeol whispered to himself, "But when will he accept it?" He pouted then looked into the notebook. The latter saw doodles of little puppies, they were cuddling and biting each other's ear. "Woah, I didn't know he likes puppies that much. Maybe I should show him Toby, my dog."

When Chanyeol tried to continue turning pages in the book, the sassy voice of Baekhyun distracted him.

"Hey idiot, don't even think of reading the whole notebook or I will slaughter you!" He yelled.

"Well there is laughter in slaughter so it's okay." Chanyeol with his annoying joke.

Baekhyun could only sigh at that. He didn't even like Chanyeol's joke, - okay, secretly he did - but he snorted in a weird way. 

He murmured under his breath, "Dummy..." 

Chanyeol's ears perked up at the quiet comment, he smirked and said,

"Who is the dummy here? Tell me, little one." 

"Boi," Baekhyun inhaled oxygen then continued, "can you stop?" 

The other man just laughed and stared into Baekhyun's angry eyes before answering. 

"I'm not going to stop until you get this n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter