Don't Wait Too Much

Vlog Our Days!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody likes to wait. Nobody likes to wait for a person. If that person is Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol would lose his mind. So did he.

"Baekhyun, open the door!" He shouted. It was almost midnight and probably few of the neighbours woke up to the noise. The latter will keep banging on Baek's door until the smaller would open it.

Chanyeol always receives the same answers like 'it's not Monday yet', 'I said no, go away' or nothing. It annoyed him so much. If Baekhyun would let him in he would complain what he had to go through while waiting outside.

A few hours ago fans approached him. He had to give out autographs, even though he didn't wait to. Then it started to rain. Of course, this day wasn't Chanyeol's best day. Baekhyun just laughed at him from a window. The idol's chauffeur left him, because the latter sent him back.

"Why did I have to go here? I should leave now."  Chanyeol sighed. He started to walk away, but Baekhyun's creaky door's sound stopped him. The door suddenly opened behind him.

"Wait." What? He opens it now?

Chanyeol turned around to face the smaller. His eyes were kinda red, probably from staying up so late. He seemed uncomfortable. The latter shyly smiled upon him and invited him into his house. 

"I was afraid that you wouldn't stop banging the door and sleep outside." Chanyeol laughed half-heartedly, then looked at Baekhyun who also studied the idol's facial expressions. 

Suddenly somebody knocked on the door. It scared them so much, that Baekhyun let out a small chuckle. Chanyeol frowned at the action, not wanting the person to be his manager. It was a surprise, a pretty boy with chocolate brown hair opened the door, like he lived there.

"Luhan? At least you knocked." Baekhyun said with a murderous glare towards the innocent looking boy, probably named Luhan. 

"Oh my god, Baek. They dropped me out again. My-" He looked at Chanyeol and his breath hitched. "H-Hey. Sorry for disturbing... I'm Luhan by the way. Are you lil' Baekkie's boyfr-"

"Don't say it, you bastard!" The latter interrupted his sentence with shouting. 

"So I have a chance." He whispered to his ear then giggled cutely. Chanyeol didn't know how to act or say anything... It was understandable. In the house was silence, so he could hear what the other guy said. Baekhyun seemed to be jealous (Chanyeol would say jelly jelly), but inside he was curious. Why would his neighbour 'want' an idol boyfriend? Luhan was such an adorable young boy, he doesn't need a man yet. Especially he doesn't need anybody else besides his crush in high school. They match perfectly, Baekhyun thinks. A stranger would think they wouldn't last long if they were a couple, but that's so wrong. His crush's name is Sehun, he is like a social butterfly. Luhan always get jealous, because he is talking to girls and handsome boys. But he doesn't get noticed by his so called 'senpai'.

Well, it isn't a miracle that he wants to capture Chanyeol.

Luhan usually does that; when he sees a handsome male, he tries to flirt with him, earning thousands of compliments from the target. This time, his plan didn't work out as he wanted. Chanyeol didn't even spare a glance at him, he avoided eye contact most of the time. 

While the others were talking - I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter