Such a Fool

Vlog Our Days!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek, what are you going to do with those handcuffs?" Chanyeol asked with a hint of seduction in his voice. As the latter came closer with the pretty scary object, Chanyeol began to feel fear instead of setting himself of fire by the dirty thoughts in his head. He quickly gulped down saliva and looked at Baekhyun, who had an evil smirk on that doll face of his. 

"Stay still, Channie." He is slowly getting closer to his goal and the taller was slightly falling into his trap. Baek pinned down Chanyeol to the bedpost and locked him up with impercorribile movements. 

The idol was shaking now, he had hopes of getting out of this hell alive, but the chances weren't above than fifty percent. "B-Baekhyun, please, I'm very very sorry! Forgive me..." He pleaded with puppy eyes ㅡ which failed, because almost a few tears slipped out of his eyes. 

Baekhyun shook his head in a teasing pace, but Chan didn't mind. It won't change anything. He will live here forever, he will die here and oh dear, Baek will torture him to death. The thinking man's thoughts were a little bit too dramatic...

The smaller sighed, "Did you know I like human meat? Especially shaking boys seem delicious." Then he smiled in the sweetness of revenge. "Just kidding, dumbo." 

Chanyeol's fat tears continued to fall onto the sheets. Soft sobs could be heard, but none of them took it as a sign of stepping over the line. 

When Baekhyun felt the pressure he pushed to the other, he went and searched for a key. The key was there to open the handcuffs, but he couldn't find the silvery object. 

Even Chanyeol wondered what changed the latter's mind, but he didn't want to ask questions, he just stayed quiet until Baek said a fateful statement:

"I can't find the key." He let out a nervous laugh and looked away from Chanyeol's burning eyes. 

"Cutie~ Open these freakin' handcuffs, I'm trying, but nothing seems to work." And he dramatically rolled his eyes in between disbelief and disappointment. 

They heard a click at the front door and both of them froze. What if people are going to rob them because of those pictures? 

A muffled voice called out for the vlogger, "Taozi's here, Baek. I've come to see your precious, adorable and sweet boy~" 

Suddenly the mentioned's cheeks were heating up while Taozi said those ㅡ 'totally true words' Chanyeol would comment ㅡ signals about him. Even though he wasn't adorable, he wouldn't fight for an other mark. 

Baekhyun kept searching for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter