You are overreacting!

Vlog Our Days!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Luhan woke up, it was around nine o'clock. Birds were singing outside, the sun was shining and no clouds were on the sky. It was such a perfect morning; it was a perfect morning outside, but in the house, the morning was unbearable. He heard that the others were shouting, well, mostly Baekhyun shouted at the top of his lungs for no reason. 

"He must be frustrated..." Luhan murmured under the blanket, while closing his eyes to sleep a little bit more. Of course, another roar filled the air, when Baekhyun shouted at him.

"Luhan, get your down here!" 

The said boy almost jumped out of his skin, because Baek really was angry. And when Baekhyun is angry, nobody will leave this house without thanking the Gods who let them go home. 

He quickly got up from his bed, got dressed and ran down the stairs faster than ever. When he saw that Baekhyun's eyes were staring into his soul and almost covered in flames, he bowed to him and respectively said:

"Good morning, hyung! How did you sleep?"

"How did I sleep?! Stop asking these moron questions, you dumb! I know you are trying to be polite when I'm angry and I don't give a piece of crap, you are going to be punished like Chanyeol..." Like Chanyeol? Luhan was scared now, because Baekhyun won't punish him ever. He was his favourite dongsaeng and he wouldn't hurt him for anything! Was he wrong?

Chanyeol was sitting on the couch, his eyes full of fear. Did Baekhyun hurt him? No, that can't be. When he realised things, he knew that the latter wasn't in pain or anything, the other just shouted at him. Well, Baekhyun could shout at anyone with a scary voice and everybody would do what he wants, because angry Baekhyun was scary as . 

While the man on the couch looked like he was about to cry, Baekhyun's head was about to explode. He impatiently looked at Chanyeol to groan out a freaking sorry, but the latter didn't move, didn't part his lips to say something, he just looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes and nothing happened. 

Luhan pulled himself together and with a hoarse voice, he asked what happened and Chanyeol slowly explained.

"Fans bombed the internet with pictures of me in front of Baekhyun'shouse, several videos were on Facebook where I was shouting 'Baekhyun open the door!' and now everybody knows that I'm at Cutie's!" 

"Don't ing 'Cutie' me, you gay idiot!" Baekhyun shouted again, and Chanyeol smirked in pride, looking like he got what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter