Just Record It

Vlog Our Days!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo, today we are here with Baekhyun again! As you can see, I'm walking in the streets, because it's spring and I am enjoying the weather." He said with a lady-killer smile. Baekhyun turned right in the street and saw a happy couple kissing at a tree.

"Ahw~ It looks like spring comes along with love!" Baekhyun said with sparkling eyes, like he can see his future; he will become one of  those couples soon.

After hours of filming, Baekhyun returned to his big apartment. Being a famous youtuber wasn't easy: when people see you in real life, they run to you asking for a selfie, or for some chit-chat. Today was a 'special' day, because nobody interrupted him while vlogging. When he edited his video, he uploaded it to Youtube. Soon many comments decorated the comment section. Most of them were about a person.

"mafulover49 0:13 Is that Park Chanyeol? That can't be!!"

"GeeGeeBaby CHANYEOLLIE OPPA IS THERE WITH A GIRL OML"

"Do they mean... Park Chanyeol, the famous idol? Have I been blessed? I freaking saw CHANYEOL KISSING A WOMAN IN FRONT OF ME!" Baekhyun was a hardcore fan of the man, well, not the idol, but his music. His face was in a dark shade of red. After interacting with his fans, he went to sleep.

Tomorrow his newspaper waited for him at the door, as always. When he got back with it, he started to read.

Breaking News

Park Chanyeol caught on camera, dating with Jung Soojung, another celebrity. 

The happy couple kissed under a tree, when a vlogger, to be specific Byun Baekhyun saw them while filming. Are they official?

Baekhyun just looked at the piece of paper with a confused face. How far can the media go? Their article crossed the line. The said boy searched for his camera, settled it up and pressed the 'record' button on it. He began with a serious tone in his voice.

"Dear fans and media, there is this very disgusting topic about Park Chanyeol. He has his rights to date anybody he wants, because he is a man on his own. The media shouldn't risk their relationship by writing a nonsense status about him and the girl..." Baekhyun continued his video, after a few minutes he was at the end of it. "Please take care of our one and only Chanyeol, support him whenever you can and love him until the end."

The comment section was lovely and understanding. Of course, haters joined the 'notification squad' and helped increasing views.

hybridseagull Ahw, our Baekkie is so cute! I'm starting to ship PCY and Baekhyun, who is with me?

3 replies  \ Hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter