Couch and Morning Confessions

Eclipse

 

It was a typical Sunday morning in a two story apartment, where two girls sat comfortably in a couch spacious enough for at least four people while watching their favorite television series. It was spacious, yes, but neither of the two decided to occupy the whole thing. Instead, both were cuddled together, legs overlapped over the other.

 

“Yongsun-ah, we could be doing something much better than staying here all day, you know?.” Spoke the coral haired woman, yet her eyes were fixed on the show and was too focused that it didn’t justify her previous statement very much.  

 

The woman spoken to, preferably called Yongsun for that matter, scoffed jokingly before hugging the girl beside her a little tighter, “I know that. Would you like to do that instead, Byul?” she then looked at the girl in question, an amused glint in her eyes.

 

Byul averted her eyes from the screen and mirrored Yongsun’s expression. She gave her a knowing look then slowly, her lips were pulled into a smile that clearly told Yongsun otherwise. Her answer proved her point further, “Of course not. I’d rather cuddle here with you than go anywhere right now.”

 

“Thought so.” Yongsun smiled triumphantly, her nose crinkling, and enhancing the features of her eyes making the mole beside it even more visible. Byul found it very attractive – she was sure then that Yongsun really is, and will always be, the most beautiful woman in her eyes. Her newly dyed hair – blonde – were even a much giveaway.

 

“I could really kiss you right now.” Byul whispered, enough for Yongsun to hear and acknowledge her words. 

 

“And miss this favorite series of yours?” Yongsun challenged, her head tilted slightly to tease the younger woman she’s cuddled with. 

 

“Hm…” Byul hummed, then slowly, inched her face closer to the shorter blonde woman in front of her, with motive. 

 

Yongsun didn’t dare move away, but waited for Byul instead to narrow the gap of their faces. “Is that a yes, or a hell yes?” she whispered.

 

“Hell yes…” and soon, soft and eager lips were locked with hers, their tv series long forgotten as Yongsun reciprocated Byul’s intimate action with equal passion and approval. 

 

Their once cuddling position were soon turned into a matter of top and bottom, with of course, Byul being on top. Yongsun’s hands were wrapped around Byul’s neck, and the latter’s at the curve of her waist, as they continued their supposedly sweet and short advancements, now turned into a full make out session. They now sure occupied the whole couch. 

 

When the two broke away, both were breathless, and their eyes boring to each other with an intense gaze of love and desire.

 

“Wow… my morning is complete.” Yongsun laughed at Byul’s statement, and slapped her arm gently, the blush in her cheeks wasn’t left unnoticed. 

 

“Shut up…” Yongsun teased, looking then anywhere but Byul’s eyes. She’s liking this to much.

 

“Can I get another kiss?” Byul cooed, a little proud for the effect she had on her girlfriend.

 

“Again, and to completely miss out your favorite show?” 

 

Byul chuckled before nodding and rubbing their noses together in such an affectionate manner, “Yes…”

 

“Then yes, you may. I would love that, very much.” Yongsun replied, and was the one who initiated their kiss this time, with such silly grins on their faces. “And I love you very much too, Byul…”

 

“I love you very much too, Yong… Now, let’s turn this tv off, shall we?” Byul reached for the remote, and shut the thing off before placing her attention back to her girlfriend.

 

It was soon then followed by a lot of laughter, giggles, and of course, more morning kisses. 

 

What a good morning, indeed. 

 

---

 

Not edited. Enjoy~ ^^