Wines and Whispers

Eclipse

Murmurs and chatters filled the room, mixed with the clattering of utensils and the faint smell of perfume, wine and champagne.

 

 It wasn’t Moonbyul’s kind of environment, but nevertheless, she held a glass of red wine and drank with grace – standing formal and gorgeously handsome wearing a well tailored tux, and her braided orange hair completing her look. It was a party worth celebrating after all. 

 

She stood there in the middle of many – many guests, sipping her wine and patiently waiting for her girlfriend to arrive while gazing at the two special people in her life, the main event of this occasion. 

 

“I knew I should’ve fetched her. I can’t believe I agreed to go ahead first,” if there was anything Byul would be feeling at the moment, it’s worry. 

 

She released a heavy sigh and was about to place her drink down as a waiter went pass her, when suddenly, she heard the melodic voice of the person she’d been worried about and would love to be with that entire fine evening.

 

“I can’t believe they’re getting married before we do.” Oh, Byul will never fail to recognize that voice. 

 

She laughed a little before turning to face the most beautiful woman she’s ever laid her eyes on and for the record, has never failed to make touch her heart with more ways than one. 

 

“I know righ–” Byul’s words were put to a halt as she took in the sight that laid in front of her. One thing is for sure, her girlfriend – Kim Yongsun, is a vision, wearing an all white off-shouldered dress, matching her enticing blonde hair that’s swept to one side. Tonight, she is elegance.

 

“What’s wrong, Byul?” Yongsun, asked her playfully, with that sly smile and eyes that could make her fall in love with her lover all over again. 

 

“I... Uh, wow...,” is everything Byul ever said, which earned her a soft giggle from Yongsun. 

 

“Thank you, honey. You look charming as ever.” 

 

Byul gazed at Yongsun lovingly, smiling at her as she did. “Want to congratulate the soon to be wedded couple?” 

 

“That’s what we’re here for,” and Yongsun gave her a lingering kiss on her lips. She tasted minty, while her lips were cherry-like. 

 

“Alright,” Byul sipped from her wine and was ready to walk towards their two friends, when Yongsun suddenly came up and whispered, the words that made her warm up to her ears. 

 

“By the way, you look so hot in that outfit that if it wasn’t so crowded in here, I’ll let you have me right here, right now.” 

 

Byul squeaked and almost chokes on her drink as she watched Yongsun send her a wink as she walked towards Wheein and Hwasa. That woman will be the death of her, she was taking advantage of tonight, but Byul doesn’t mind that one bit. God, how she loved her so much. 

 

___

 

Hahahahahaha. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. She's eccentric has been stuck to the basement located in my mind, and I'm not sure when to go down there. Lol. Hope you enjoy this. I'm so beat out with ideas that I take one from tumblr. Hahahaha.