Carry

Eclipse

Moonbyul crouched and turned. Cleaning hers and Yongsun’s apartment was crucial, especially when the pokeball just sits comfortably on the couch while she does all the work.

 

“Do you plan to sit there all day long Yongsun-ah?” she almost reached for that crumpled paper.

 

“Hm, yes love.” Turning, Yongsun reached for Moonbyul’s hair, playing and twirling it along her long slender fingers.

 

“That’s a nice plan you got there…” she sat up straight, staring at Yongsun who was clearly smiling.

 

“I know.”

 

Moonbyul stood up, turning a heel to clean somewhere else, when suddenly the pokeball jumped unto her back. Arms flung over her shoulders, legs wrapped on her waist which she supports immediately.

 

“Ooh, my girlfriend is so strong…” Yongsun uttered, pressing light kisses on Moonbyul’s nape.

 

Such great sensation from Yongsun’s affection, Moonbyul hummed in response and adjusted Yongsun’s position on her back for her not to tumble over. “I have to be strong if I need to lookout for you like this every day.”

 

“Yah!” she whined, hiding her face just to the crook of Moonbyul’s neck.

 

“Don’t worry, I love you either way~” Moonbyul sang happily, before running around the house, while Yongsun squealed.

 

She bursts with laughter. “Stop running Byul!”

 

“Ok, but you have to get down so that I can continue cleaning.” She bargained, that didn’t work well.

 

“No.” Yongsun gave Moonbyul a quick peck on the lips, too quick to comprehend. “Just carry me…”

 

“But you’re heavy…”

 

“I know. I’m filled with love…” she paused. “…love only for you.” The dorky grin she had as she uttered the cheesy words were contagious as Moonbyul finds herself smiling as well.

 

“Ok, just continue loving me then.”

 

She smiled. “I will.”