Care

Eclipse

“It hurts!” Yongsun cried, her hands holding the injured portion of on her leg, just above her ankle.

 

Moonbyul was there to witness the scene. How Yongsun tried to reach something far and high from her capable reach, only to fall down and hurt herself taking her to where she is now.

 

Hurriedly aiding her the needed attention, Moonbyul ran beside Yongsun with worry visibly carved on her face, Yongsun is in pain and Moonbyul didn’t like that one bit. “Are you okay? Does it hurt that bad?”

 

Yongsun could only whine and close her eyes, massaging the injured area. Moonbyul held her hand preventing her on touching her injured leg furthermore. “Stop, don’t move…” with that, Moonbyul stood up and headed to the kitchen.

 

She came back with a medical kit in hand, glad that Yongsun didn’t move a muscle. Lifting her leg like it’s the most delicate thing in the world, Moonbyul treated Yongsun’s leg, massaging and wrapping a bandage around to lessen the pain.

 

Yongsun had to bite her lip to suppress a painful groan. “It still hurts…”

 

“I know, so don’t move…”

 

“I want to get up…”

 

“You can’t, come here…” With ease, Moonbyul lifted Solar, carrying her like how a groom would to her bride.

 

In reflex, Yongsun placed her hand on Moonbyul’s chest to support herself. Yongsun had always loved the caring and protective of side Moonbyul, and she always will. Giving Moonbyul a peck on the lips before succumbing comfortably to Moonbyul’s figure. “Thanks Byul…”

 

“Anytime, Yong…”

 

<>

picture crdts: platumoon (tumblr.)