8..

I Love You All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tao honey, can you please stop eating that already? It’s like your 6 bowls now.” Kris said softly to Tao who is now stuffing his mouth with spaghetti. “N-no! Dis.. ith soo goodd!” Tao said with a mouth full of spaghetti and the sauce is all over his face, it even get near his eye. “C’mon Tao you need to eat something healthy. It’s for you and the baby.” Kris try to coax Tao. “But the baby want to eat spaghetti gege..” Tao said with super wide innocent eye as his bottom lip start to tremble. Kris is having a mental fight right now. On one side he know he need to make Tao eat healthy food because it’s important for him and the baby, but on the other side he just don’t have the heart to make Tao sad. Not with that puppy look of course. Kris sighed “Okay just one more bowl. But you need to stop after that okay? And no more spaghetti for tomorrow.” Kris said with a strict voice as he unwrap another bowl of spaghetti and wipe Tao face. “Okay gege!” Tao answer brightly and give a smooch to Kris cheek. Kris smiled as he settled in the bed beside Luhan and pat his head who is sleeping soundly between Tao and Kris. Tao is still happily munching his food while Kris study his stomach. “Honey, how old is your pregnancy?” Kris asked with furrowed eyebrow. “2 months. Why?” Tao answer and copy Kris expression.

“No, it just look much bigger than when you have Luhan.”

“Did you mean that I’m fat?!” Tao gave Kris a death glare.

“No! Of course not. I’m just saying it l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter