14..

I Love You All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mommy.. daddy is coming right?” Luhan said with a downcasted look on his face. He fiddles with his hand and looks at Tao with doe eye. Tao bends down to be the same level as Luhan. “I’m not sure honey. Daddy is busy with work right now.” Tao said and Luhan’s hair. “But I want daddy to watch my performance! It’s not father’s day without daddy!” Luhan said with glassy eye. Luhan’s school is having a celebration for the father’s day, and all the students are going to give a performance to their dad. And now they are outside the hall because Luhan want to wait for his daddy.

“Luhan.. you know your daddy is a busy person. I’m sure he will try to make a time to come here and watch your performance. But if he can’t, you shouldn’t be upset okay? Mommy is going to record your performance so daddy can watch it at home.” Tao said to Luhan with a smile. He hopes that maybe Luhan can understand because usually he knows that his daddy is busy and don’t have much time. But Luhan pouts more and he start to cry.

“It’s diffrent! I-I want to sing the I Love You song f-for daddy. I even practiced it with Xi-xiumin!” Luhan said between his hiccuped.

“Don’t cry honey. It’s okay. I’ll ask your teacher to make you to be the last performance okay? So then maybe daddy can come and see you.” Tao said to Luhan while he wiped his tears. Luhan ponders a bit but then he nods his head.

“Is that sound like a good idea to you?” Tao asked and received another nod. “Let’s go back inside now.” Tao said and took Luhan hand.

They go back inside and tell the teacher about the situation. The teacher then smile sympathetically and let Luhan to be the last performance. Luhan smiles and thanks his teacher, he then sits obediently beside Xiumin and practice together. Tao sighs and take the triplets who are asleep in the stroller from the teacher.

“I don’t think my husband will come. But I don’t have the heart to tell him.” Tao said to the teacher while looking at Luhan who look so happy practicing with Xiumin.

“I’m sure Mr. Wu will spare a time. Why don’t you give him a call?” The teacher suggested.

“That’s a really good idea Mr. Zhang.” Tao beamed at the teacher.

“Oh please just call me Yixing. We have known each other long enough. Beside Xiumin and Luhan is such a good friends.” Yixing smiled.

“Well, you’re older then me though. Is that alright if I call you gege?” Tao asked a little bit hesitant.

“Gege sounds great.” Yixing smiled again showing off his dimples.

“Ok then Yixing ge, I’ll call my husband right now.” Tao beams and push the stroller back to Yixing. “I’ll be back in 5 minutes.” Tao said before he run to the door. “Oh and you can call me Tao!” he said again and exit the hall.

Tao taps his shoes impatiently while waiting for Kris to picks up his phone. He has tried calling him about three times but the said man still not answering.

“C’mon! C’mon! Pick up the phone ge.” Tao said to himself. Tao waits for another second before finally Kris picks up his phone.

“Hello Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter