2..

I Love You All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t think that blue is going to be our son color ge. I mean I sort of hate blue rigt now.” Tao said after Kris done paint their baby room. “But Tao, you said that you like blue to be the color of this room you even said that the baby will like it blue.” Kris huffed. “But really ge. Just look at this room. It didn’t look right. Blue is not the color ge I’m sure. How about paint it with pink?” Tao said with a smile on his face and a hand in his lower back to support his belly that look like it will pop anytime soon. “seriously Tao? But we’re having a baby boy you know? Why pink?” Kris scratched his head out of frustation. He need like 3 hours to finish the whole room when he can finish his job. “Just because.” Come Tao answer as he smile once again at Kris a very adorable smile that no one especially Kris can resist. “All for you honey.” Kris said as he make his way out of the room to get the paint in the storage. He hear Tao giggle and that make him smile because Tao happiness is his.

“Babe! Come here please I already finish it.” Kris yell from the baby room to get Tao attention who is cooking in the kitchen. “Coming!” come Tao answer.

“So what do you think?”

“I don’t think pink is right gege.” Tao innocently said like Kris did not just spend another 3 hours painting the room.

“What?! W-why?” Kris asked wide eyes just because he couldn’t believe what his wife said.

“Yes gege it’s not right. Maybe blue is the best one. Try to repa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter