10..

I Love You All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter because I can't get the nice end  for this chapter and the request for longer chapter

word : 1.564

“I can’t believe you guys are having a triplet! Like what Tao? And they’re all this healthy and adorable? Seriously? What kind of food was Kris feeding you?” Heechul stated as he shake his head. Two nights before, Heechul and Siwon was shocked when Kris called and told them that Tao is already in labor. So being the good hyung Heechul is, he immediately booked two tickets to China the next day. They just arrived a while ago and fetched a taxi to take them to the hospital where Tao is. “I also can’t believe that I was having three babies inside of me hyung.” Tao said with a chuckle. “I can’t even get pregnant and here you’re already with four kids.” Heechul shake his head again. “Aw don’t be like that hyung. I’m sure you’re going to get pregnant soon.” Tao assured him. “It’s not that easy Tao. Siwon just got off the military and I don’t know why but he always not in the mood. And he always use protection. I’m afraid that he doesn’t want to have a child.” Heechul pouted and play with the baby crib. “Don’t worry hyung. Maybe Siwon hyung just not ready yet. Try to ask him again.” Tao smile and pat Heechul back.

“Huftt I wish Siwon is just as eager as Kris. Well, let just forget about that. I’m here to see you and this adorable babies. Anyway who is the older one Tao?” Heechul asked and one of the baby’s hair.

 “The one in the far left is the older one. His name is Wu Canlie.” Tao told the older.

“He is the biggest one after all.. and this one on the middle. What is his name?” Heechul asked.

 “His name is Wu Zhongren.”

“He got the same skin tone as you do.” Heechul commented.

“Yeah I know, and he is the only one that almost look like me. Kris’s ge gene is just to dominant.” Tao pouted.

“Hahaha.. don’t be sad Tao. But it was true after all, even Luhan didn’t get anything from you. Just some of your personality.” Heechul laughed and Tao just sighing. “And this is the youngest right?” Heechul asked.

“Yes, this one right here is the youngest and he is like Kris duplicate.” Tao said.

“After you said it he does look a lot like Kris. What is his name?”

“Wu Shixun. And hyung you really need to see Kris’s ge baby photos. Shixun look exactly like him.” Tao said and smile as Shixun yawn in his sleep.

“Aw.. that would be so adorable. But I’m afraid I can’t go to your house Tao.”

“Huh? Why? Didn’t you just arrived this morning? You usually spend two nights.” Tao asked confusely.

“Well, I was so eager to see you and the babies after Kris called. So I immediately booked two tickets here without thinking. And Siwon has a job tomorrow. So we need to go back this night.” Heechul scratched his head.

“How clumsy of you hyung.” Tao chuckled.

“Well I can’t help! I was so excited to meet this cute little babies. Ah Tao.. I really want to have a kid. They’re so adorable.” Heechul smile eventhough it look sad.

“Just try to talk with Siwon hyung. He is good with children anyway. He goes well with Luhan. He even know ho to change diaper. And he once told me that he want a daughter.”

Heechul perked up. “Really? He told you that he want a daughter?” Heechul asked with shining eye.

“Yes hyung. I’m sure that he also want a kid.” Tao smile. The two of them talk some more about baby and stuff. And then the hospital door open revealing two worn out adults and one overly excited kid.

“Mommy!” Luhan shouted and make Shixun cry that immediately make the other two babies also cry. “Upps.” Luhan said and run back to hide behind his father legs.

“Luhan!” Tao and Heechul said i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter