15..

I Love You All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan Catch him!” Tao says as he put one of Zhongren’s feet to the pants. “I’m trying mommy!” Luhan Answers as he chases Shixun who happily crawling to the door. The triplets are now 6 months old and they’ve been able to crawl. Sure Tao is happy with his triplets progress but it also a nightmare. Whenever he needs to dress or get the triplets to bath, they always crawl their way out. It’s okay if you only have one baby. But Tao has three and all of them are so energetic. He needs exactly 45 minutes to get the triplets ready while back then he only need 15 minutes to get Luhan ready.

Tonight they are going to eat outside cause Luhan want to try the new dessert at his favorite restaurant. But it’s already seven thirty and they are not even ready.

“Tao when ar-“ Kris sentence got cut out when he see the run away Shixun. “Thanks God you catch him daddy!” Luhan said as he put both of his hand in the air. Tao chuckles as he finish putting Zhongren pants. As soon as he put Zhongren down, he quickly crawling to Chanlie whose still - and playing with his plushie. “Oh my God Zhongren! I’m not done with you yet.” Tao grumbled. “Why they haven’t ready yet? It past the dinner time.” Kris says and put Shixun down. Tao glares at Kris “Can you see ge? They are crawling all over the room. How did you expect me to finish get them ready while I only have two hands!” Tao said and put on Zhongren’s shirt.

“Why you didn’t tell me earlier if you need help.” Kris said and sit beside Tao. “Luhan get me the diaper.” He takes Chanlie to his lap. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter