1..

I Love You All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh My God! Gege! Look at this right now! it’s so adorable we should buy this!” Tao squealed like the hundred times already and it start to get on Kris’s nerves. Kris examine the baby blue onesie that indeed look adorable with a “I Love Mommy” printed at the front of it. “Okay” is the only respond from Kris. They already spend 2 hours shopping for their soon baby boy. Kris put the onesie that Tao took in their trolley when he hear another squealed from his lovable wife husband. “Oh God please stop.. I’m going to get a headache.” Kris groaned and massage his temple. “Baby! Look at this shoes! It so tiny! It look so ado-“ Tao sentence was cut off by Kris harsh word. “Adorable! Oh for God sake Tao! Please stop with all the squealing thing! It start to getting on my nerves now! I know it’s adorable so please just put it in the trolley!” Tao fliched by Kris harsh word, his eyes become glassy and soon tears start to pour down wetting his cheek and scarf. “Are.. are you m-mad at me gege?” Tao asked with wide teary eyes and some hiccuping. Kris soon realised that he just yell at his Tao just because he said adorable to every single things that indeed adorable. “Oh no! No honey I didn’t mean to yell at you. I’m not mad I’m sorry.” Kris tried to wipe away the tears and want to give Tao a hug but he is being pushed away. “N-no.. you were mad at m-me.. Am I annoying? I.I’m s-sorry gege... huaaa” Tao said between his sob that turn out to be a mess. “Oh God!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter