Lovely Love Lie

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    If there was one word to describe their current situation in the car, it would be quiet. Sure, it was a bit uncomfortable and neither wanted to break the silence (although they probably should and have thought about it multiple times), but it wasn't awkward. A few looks and smiles were exchanged along the way, but it was just mostly breathing and staring out the window. The car stopped and Jimin stepped out of the vehicle, rushing towards the passenger side to open the door for Rosé. With a shy smile that contrasted her earlier actions at the cafe, she stepped out, admiring the building in front of her, "Chim, this looks expensive..."

    He smiled. She's never called him Chim, "it wasn't much. I just wanted to have a special first date is all."

    She turned to him, "makes sense... but next time, can we go on a cheap date?"

    Jimin smirked, "so there's a next time?"

    Chaeyoung pouted, "well, I guess if you didn't want there to be a next time--"

     "I was kidding! I was kidding!" Jimin was fast to take back his words which caused Rosé to giggle, "come on, let's go."

    They walked up to the building, arm in arm, and checked in, "name, please?"

    "Park Jimin and Park Chaeyeong"

    "Why'd you put my name into the reservation too?" She whispered.

    "Do you know how many 'Park Jimin's there are in South Korea?

    "True..."

    "Sir, Ma'am, follow me, please." the pair smiled at the hostess and followed her to one of the tables near the window. Candles at the center of the table created enough light for the two to see and created a romantic scene. Jimin pulled a chair out for Rosé who smiled as a thank you and watched as Jimin sat across her.

    "You said you barely went on any dates?" she leaned against the table, a hand under her chin.

    "And It's true. Doesn't mean I'm any less romantic. My mom always made me watch dramas with her and seeing just how much she swooned over the cheesy, gentleman character, I thought that all girls might like that so..." Chaeyoung eyed him carefully.

    "so...?"

    "Well, it was mostly reserved for a person I really liked; the cheesy part, that is." Jimin scratched his left temple nervously. it really was the first time he's asked a girl out; a girl he really liked at that.

    He stared up when he heard her stifle a laugh, "you're cute..." he's been told this multiple times, but hearing it from felt different. It sent  butterflies flying inside him and he was sure his ears were tainted a light shade of pink. A grin spread across his handsome face, doing a horrible job at hiding it, "ohoho, someone's flattered." she commented, showing one of her most charming smiles.

    Jimin's grin grew into a smile and he clutched his chest, turning away, "ah..."

    Rosé, in turn, looked really concerned, "are you ok?"

    "yeah, you're just so cute- I- help me," after a bit of composure he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter