Orange Marmalade

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Rosé had always loved leading a quiet life. Sure, she was fairly popular, but people never approached her in the way they do so for Jimin. So, having a crowd of people sorround her due to Jimin refusing to leave her side was something new. His excuses included "it's too dangerous," or, "my class is in this direction anyway." She sighed, she wasn't even going to class yet. She turned up her music to tune out the loud voices of these curious college students. She continued walking despite the obstacles in front of her. Maybe if she went another way...

    Rosé stopped walking and headed towards the back of the crowd. They all watched the strawberry blonde's attempt at escape as they all passed by her, still moving forward, 'following' Jimin. She finally broke free from the swarm and released a sigh  while waiting for the whole crowd to move towards a different direction. The people in the crowd started looking around, confused, "where'd he go?"

    Chaeyoung felt a tug at her wrist and she looked back to find Jimin hiding behind her, "let's go, Rosie."

    By this point, she stopped questioning this boy's ability. Was he an Alien? She decided to just follow him; he probably knows where he's going, "if you're wondering how I got out of that, let's just say that I'm short for a guy and it wasn't that hard," he stopped to look at me, "but, at least I'm taller than you."

    "Barely."

    "I still am," he pouted and continued walking. Through Jimin's little fangirls, Chaeyoung knows a bit about him. He was two years older than her and he was already on his third year of college. The way this relationship of theirs is going, she knew she was going to eventually call him oppa (by his request). Of course, she won't do that. Unless, of course, she needs something in the future. Maybe then?

    "Do you even know what my first class is?"

    He stopped, "nope."

    "Then where are we going?"

    "What time is your first lecture?" He asked, skipping her question.

    "Uh, around 11?"

    "Great, let's go." He looked at the time that read eight o'clock and started pulling at her again.

    "Where?" Chae asked, holding him back.

    "The dance studio here. Come on~" he tugged on her arm, trying to move her forward; which she did rather slowly. Not bothering to ask more questions, she followed quietly. He won't do anything to her anyway, he's just not like that. A silent trek towards the east side of the school (with curious eyes following them), they arrived to a door with a tiny window on the side. Jimin opened it, and let go of the girl as he ran towards the stereo system. Chaeyoung closed the door, silently, and chose to sit on the bench near the wall. Music started bouncing off the walls and Jimin walked closer to Chaeyoung, "Rosie, do you wanna dance with me?"

    "What if I said 'no'?"

    "How does being forced sound?" His childish smile never left his face.

    "I told you, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter