Cheese In the Trap

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Jimin watched as the girl consumed the bowl of food in front of her. Her tiny structure definitely led him astray; she ate a lot. Chaeyoung even picked at his food, stealing whatever she could get. She'd just smile cheekily if he stared at her while she picked up any of his food, "do you eat regularly?" He asked.

    "Of course I do, I just really like food," she would've smiled if her face wasn't so stuffed with food, but then again, speaking with your mouth full isn't all that different.

    "Where does it all go?"

    "I don't know, honestly. I don't gain weight easily and I guess I exercise? I mean, I go to the gym every once in a while, but I like to dance a bit." She picked up another bit of food.

    "You dance?" Jimin's interest suddenly grew to unseen heights.

    "Hmm... a little. One of my only friends suggested she'd teach me since it could 'clear my mind' if I was ever stressed. I think I started three years ago? Point is, I'm not that good."

    "I dance too, ya'know. If you want, I could teach you too?" He asked, hoping that maybe she'd give it a go or at least give it a bit of thought.

    "Well, you'll have to go to her. She's an interesting character and I honestly don't know if she'd allow you to teach me. Sadly, she's out of the country right now. She went on a trip with her boyfriend, Ten, back to Thailand," Jimin raised an eyebrow.

    "Your friend's boyfriend's name is Ten?"

    "Yup," he started laughing. Not because of the weird name, but because he knows the boy personally. Seriously?

    "How have we not met yet? Is your friend Lisa?"

    "You know her? We're best friends. We've stuck together ever since I came to korea since she was fascinated with the fact that I was Australian," Rosé finally stopped eating.

    "Yes, I know her. Pretty well, actually. Her and her boyfriend are in my dance troop, and we hang out. A lot. She keeps telling me that she has a friend who is usually 'on their way' whenever we hang out, but I'm usually not there since I have stuff to do."

    "That's why they kept saying stuff like 'aw, just missed him' or 'dang, if you were five minutes earlier' whenever I arrive. I didn't understand at first, and I didn't know who they were talking about since they called you Chim Chim." The pair could only laugh. They even had the same circle of friends.

    "They always wanted me to meet the infamous 'Pasta' since she was apparently almost the 'female version' of me," Jimin leaned on to the table, studying Chaeyoung's face a little bit closer.

    "They kept telling me that too! I just wasn't too sure if I believed them or not-"

    "Roseanne? Is that you?" A sudden, deep voice interrupted their conversation. The man spoke in english, so Jimin had to listen carefully to figure out what he was saying.

    "Yoonoh?" Chaeyoung stood up, smiling, "oh my- oppa what are you doing here?" Yoonoh came closer and hugged the girl tightly.

    "I missed you too, baby girl." baby girl? Jimin wasn't stupid. He knew what baby girl meant.

    "Oh, this is Jimin by the way," Rosé said, gesturing to Jimin who could only smile and extend his hand to the male in front of him.

    "Hello, my name's Yoonoh, but please call me Jaehyun," he said, accepting Jimin's hand, reverting to korean. He turned to Rosé, "you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." It wouldn't be a lie to say Jimin was surprised. He was sure this guy was her boyfriend.

    "What? No, he isn't my boyfriend," yet. Jimin thought, but quickly shook it away. He didn't know why he was growing more irritated by the minute.

    "Yeah, yeah. If you ever do need a boyfriend, though, you could just come back to me," Jaehyun wiggled his eyebrows at the girl, and Jimin went from irritated to particially ticked off. Like, he was 60% ticked off.

    "You wish." Chaeyoung replied, and Jimin released a breathe he didn't know he was holding.

    "I do wish. Hey, I'm just sayin', your still in here somewhere," he held his hand to his chest, "anyway, I'll be on my way. Treat her right, ok?" He winked at Jimin, who only bowed back at him.

    Chaeyoung sat down in her seat again, "who was...?" He began.

    "An old friend. We met in Australia, but he moved to America,"

    "Are you two...?" He couldn't get the questions out.

    "Oh, no! I mean, we used to be, but we're on really good terms, as you saw." Jimin could only nod as the girl proceeded to pick up more food.

------------

    Chaeyoung finished eating and the two walked out of the resturant, "can't I just take you home?" She gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter