Twenties

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    She hates it. She hates that Jimin was hanging out with this girl. She hates that he was happy with this girl. She hates that he's so interested in her even though she's the one who's tried so hard to gain his attention. To put in simpler words, she hates the girl named Park Chaeyoung; a silent beauty. Han Nani watched from the library doors as Jimin continuously tried to hold Rosé's hands and play with her hair with the angelic smile that she fell for plastered on his face. She clenched her teeth at the sight, "out of all the people you could seduce, Park Chaeyoung, it had to he my man."

    "What are you talking about? He ignores you whenever you try to talk to him and your conversations have been limited to hi and hello," her best friend, Lee Junsu interrupted.

    "Shut up."

    "I'm just saying. Why are you so obsessed with him anyway? There are plenty of fish in the sea, Nani."

    "Well, Jimin is like a lobster topped with high quality caviar; a rare and expensive find. He's one of the best, Junsu."

    He looked at her weirdly, "you don't like seafood?"

    "Whatever. Hey, isn't that Rose girl a friend of yours?" She asked, changing the subject.

    "It's Rosé, but yeah, I guess. We're aquainted."

    Nani smiled, "good. Go talk to her."

    "About what?" He frowned. This was another one of her plans.

    "I don't know, just go." He sighed and followed her wish. Anything for the girl he loves, right? Too bad she's too busy looking at Jimin rather than finding that what she was looking for was right beside her all this time. He moved closer the the two people who were talking rather passionately.

    "Oh, Rosé, haven't spoken to you in a while," his lips curled up into a small smile.

    "Junsu. Did you need anything?"

    "Uh, yeah," he glanced to his side, finding Jimin's stare fixed on him, "I wanted to ask about what happened in class yesterday. I kinda fell asleep so I forgot to take notes..." he pulled up a chair next to their table and sat down.

    "Notes? You can copy mine, if you'd like," Rosé started looking through her binder and pulled out several papers to hand to Junsu.

    "Thank you, Rosé! An angel as always."

    "Yah-" he heard Jimin say under his breathe, giving him a slight glare by this point.

    "There you are, Junsu!" He heard Nani's voice call out his name and within seconds, she was standing right beside him. She looked at Jimin and Rosé as if she was surprised to see them, "oh, hello. My name is Han Nani. Are you two friends with Junsu?"

    "Well, we're aquainted-"

    "No." Jimin said with a blank face, earning a hit on the shoulder from Rosé, "what?" He whispered.

    "Don't be rude," she replied and turned back to the slightly irritated looking Nani, "Junsu was just asking for some notes."

    "Oh really? I guess you two are kinda close,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter