Falling for Challenge

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The way a girl smiled and how her eyes would turn into cresents were something Jimin thought would never make his heart flutter. The sound of her laughter was something he thought would never sound like sweet, beautiful music to him. A girl's voice was something he thought he'd never grow addicted to. He thought that the mere thought of a girl and the time they had spent together would never make him flustered, giddy and happy all of a sudden. But then again, these were just his thoughts. Thoughts that were left unsaid and were proven definitely wrong. Proven wrong by the one and only Rosé. These feelings were also a bit foreign to the boy. How can this happen in such a short period of time?

    The pair had walked out of the building together and Jimin offered the girl a ride back home, which she adamantly refused, "why?"

    "Hmm... let's just say I don't wanna get home that fast, or maybe because I just don't want to go home yet," Chaeyoung's response sparked the boy's curiosity just like she had done earlier. She sure was an interesting person.

    "How about we go out to eat then? It's almost seven and you should probably be having dinner by now," he pointed at her body, "and you're too thin."

    Chaeyoung chuckled, "it's true that I'm thin, with a 19 inch waist and all, but trust me. I'm perfectly healthy."

    "Doesn't matter if your healthy or not, you still have to eat. After barging in on you earlier, this could be my way to repay you for your privacy that I interrupted," Jimin tried to convince the girl. It wouldn't be a lie to say that he just really wants to spend more time with her.

    "That really isn't a big deal-"

    "I insist, though. Please just say yes to put my conscious  at ease," maybe he lied a bit. Mostly about the conscious part.

    Chaeyoung hesitated her answer, "I guess..." she scratched the back of her head.

    Jimin graced his features with a gummy smile, "great. I'll go get my car. Wait here, ok?" He pointed towards the ground while Rosé nodded her head, sheepishly. He ran off into a direction, and a part of Chaeyoung thought this was all a joke. Even before the bus incident, she had already been aware of who he was. Who wouldn't? He's one of the biggest heartthrobs in the school, with a beautiful singing voice that could melt any heart, a handsome face to drool over, dancing skills that can make anyone swoon and a good build that could catch anyone's attention. So, Chaeyoung was cautious. Why would Jimin, a handsome and popular guy suddenly become interested in her? Was this all some joke just to mess with her? She let out a long sigh and watched as a black car pulled up in front of her. Jimin stepped out of the driver's seat and walked towards the other side, opening the door for the girl to enter.

    Rosé was taken back a bit. She had heard he was a gentleman, but not to this extent. Maybe chivalry wasn't really dead. She headed towards the car rather awkwardly and bowed a thanks to the boy who only chuckled as a response. Chaeyoung sat down in the seat, sinking into the heated leather, looking o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter