Six

Prince of Persuassion

Sweat trickled down his tanned biceps as he took another swing at his sparring partner and prince, Youngjae. The young prince was fast but Daehyun was much faster.

The sound of metal clinking against metal could be heard as a small crowd of people formed around the dynamic duo. Daehyun smirked as he easily dodged Youngjae’s predictable moves. With the right movement it looked as if the two were dancing with each other.

The bodyguard swung his sword at the young prince’s neck causing him to stumble backwards and fall in the dirt.

Cheers and claps could be heard as Daehyun smiled before offering his hand for Youngjae to take. The young prince smiled at his bodyguard as he grabbed his hand and pulled the elder down onto the ground where cheers were heard.

“I like it when you play dirty like that. It means you’re making progress.” Daehyun laughed as he lay on his back and watched the crowd disperse almost instantly.

“So I’m getting better then?” Youngjae asked as he placed his cheek on his knee and looked at the elder.

“Yeah. Let’s go clean up now.” Daehyun mumbled as he stood up and started walking away not bothering to wait for the young prince.

“Dae. Wait for me.” Youngjae called out to him but the elder was already long gone.

 

 

 

Daehyun walked into his room with Youngjae trailing right behind him. There was an awkward silence between the two that weighed heavily on him. Something was wrong with Daehyun but he just didn’t know what.

“Dae?” Youngjae asked in a small voice.

“What’s up?” Daehyun replied in a casual voice.

“Do you want to talk about what’s been bothering you? You’ve been super quiet and out of it for the past three weeks.” Youngjae commented.

“Nothing’s wrong.” Daehyun frowned slightly.

“Don’t lie. I know you well enough to know when something is wrong. I’ll just sit on your bed and get it all nice and dirty until you tell me what’s wrong.” Youngjae threatened lightly with a small teasing smile.

“Still playing dirty, huh? Fine. I guess I’ll tell you then.” Daehyun sighed as he slipped off his boots.

“Good.” Youngjae nodded.

“I’m just afraid of what’s going to happen once all of this is over. What’s going to happen to my family and what’s going to happen to me. I’m technically an enemy here. I’m the son of the Chancellor and I don’t think people would like that if they knew. What’s going to happen to us, Jae? Will people accept us being together?” Daehyun spoke quietly as he hung his head low.

“Dae, you’re here as you have been for years now. You’ve shown everyone that you deserve to be here just as much as anyone else. Who cares about where you came from. People may not like you at first but once you show them your intentions then they will change their minds about you. As for us, I’m not letting you go. You belong with me and you belong by my side.” Youngjae stated as he looked at the elder in understanding.

“Is that a marriage proposal?” Daehyun teased as he watched the younger’s cheeks heat up.

“N-no. We have bigger things to worry about right now.” Youngjae stuttered.

“Right. Because getting married isn’t a big deal or anything.” Daehyun replied sarcastically as he took his shirt off revealing a nice set of abs that were caked in dirt a little.

“I-it is a big deal but we should focus on the task at h-hand.”

“So you do want to marry me then?” Daehyun asked as he moved closer to Youngjae and threaded their fingers together.

“I-I wouldn’t be opposed to it.” Youngjae stated as he felt his entire body heat up.

“So you will then?” Daehyun questioned as he lightly Youngjae’s cheek.

“Yes.” Youngjae whispered as his eyes closed from the loving touch.

“I’m officially the happiest and luckiest guy in the kingdom now.” Daehyun whispered as he pulled Youngjae in for a small kiss.

Youngjae opened his eyes and smiled at the elder as he nuzzled Daehyun’s hand.

“We’re not announcing it though until after this war is over. We need to stay focused.” Youngjae stated.

“Yes sir. Now will you come take a shower with me?” Daehyun pouted as he looked at the young prince with puppy eyes.

“O-okay.” Youngjae whispered as Daehyun smirked and dragged him into their shared bathroom.

Just outside the room Yongguk quickly fled the hallway as he could hear sounds coming from the prince’s room. An embarrassing blush formed on his face as he ran into Himchan.

“Yongguk, where are you going in such a hurry?” Himchan asked.

“Nowhere in particular. I was just checking up on Youngjae.” Yongguk stated as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

“Well I can tell that Daehyun is taking very good care of him right now. Reminds me of our training days when we used to sneak off during sparring sessions.” Himchan smirked.

“Yeah. Well we were just kids back then. We both have jobs to do now.” Yongguk reminded the younger.

“True but we can have a little fun every now and then.” Himchan whispered as he grabbed the elder’s hand and led him to his office.

Yongguk felt himself getting hot as visions of what him and Himchan did years ago flashed through his mind.

Maybe it was time to pick up where they had left off.

 

 

 

Youngjae plopped down on his bed not even having the strength to make it any further than that as he watched with sleepy eyes when his bodyguard slash fiancé came into the room with a towel hanging loosely off his hips.

“I didn’t know it could be that good.” Youngjae mumbled in a sleepy voice.

“Neither did I. We have to do that more often now for sure.” Daehyun smirked as he shook his damp hair and walked closer towards the prince.

“Not right now! I can’t feel my legs.” Youngjae whined as he felt his eyes slowly shut.

“Sure. There’s always tomorrow and the next day and the next day after that and the rest of our lives.” Daehyun chuckled as he hovered over the prince and kissed him lightly before searching for his boxers and throwing them on quickly.

Daehyun smiled at his love before he crawled into his bed. As his eyes began to close he suddenly remembered that he and Youngjae had a sparring test today.

Youngjae was going to kill him and at that he was truly scared.


A/N: WOOO!! y times for DaeJae and BangHim. Happy late New Year's to you all. Comments and subscribers are always welcome here. Thanks to you all. I appreciate all of the love. ^_^