Five

Prince of Persuassion

The scene in front of Youngjae looked like something straight out of a fairytale.

There were hundreds of trees knitted together and in the middle of them was a small lake area that had the moonlight shining down upon it almost making it glow. It felt so unreal that the young prince thought he was dreaming up the place. The tiniest of lavender colored flowers paved the way to the water as the two males walked towards it.

As they approached the small lake they watched as fireflies began to dance around them in perfect harmony.

“This place is breathtaking.” Youngjae whispered into the late summer air.

“I know. I used to come here all the time when I was a kid.” Daehyun whispered back as he began to quickly remove his clothes until only his boxers remained.

“W-what are you doing?” Youngjae asked as his face turned a dark crimson.

“Just follow me. The water here is always warm.” Daehyun replied as he turned around and walked into the middle of the water.

Youngjae sighed as he stripped down to his boxers and walked to the edge of the water making sure to stick his foot in to test it. The water was pleasantly warm as he made his way to the elder who was busy looking up at the full moon.

“This is actually my first time out like this. How is it possible for the water to stay warm like this?” Youngjae asked softly.

“It’s a natural hot spring I guess. It stays like this year round. It’s better in the winter though.”

“That’s really nice. I’d like to come back here in the winter.” Youngjae mumbled softly to himself mostly.

“Well you can. I’ll take you here. I’m sure you’d like it here. When you see the moonlight dancing across the lake and the snow it’s really pretty.” Daehyun commented as he continued to stare up at the moon.

“That’s nice.” Youngjae whispered in a saddened voice.

“Youngjae?” Daehyun stated as he looked over at the young prince.

“I wish my family could be here to see this. They would have liked it here. Daehyun, I’m scared.” Youngjae whispered in the smallest of voices.

“What are you scared of?”

“I don’t think I can do this. I don’t think I can restore peace to this kingdom. I can’t do this. I can’t.” Youngjae stated as tears slid down his cheeks and into the water.

“Jae.”

Daehyun watched with a heavy heart as Youngjae sobbed silently to himself. The young prince had his head hanging low as the tears streamed down his face and hit the water like silent raindrops.

“Youngjae.”

The elder bit his lip as he placed both hands on the young prince’s shoulders causing him to look up with saddened eyes that continued to rain. Youngjae looked weakly at Daehyun as the moon shone down on his face making his dark brown eyes glow.

Daehyun said nothing as he pulled Youngjae closer and molded their lips together slowly. The prince widened his eyes in shock before he surrendered and let them fall shut as he wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist. Their lips moved slowly together as if they were afraid this were just a dream and they would eventually wake up from it.

Daehyun moved a hand behind the prince’s head as he lovingly his hair. Youngjae was the first to pull away as he fluttered his eyes and looked lovingly at the elder.

“Was that okay?” Daehyun asked shyly as he bit his lip.

“Yes. It was perfect.” Youngjae replied in a daze.

“The stars look really nice tonight.” Daehyun breathed out as he made his way out of the water and slowly began putting his clothes back on.

Youngjae followed the elder in silence as they decided to sit next to the water.

“I have to try. Even if I fail I still have to try. I can’t let my family or my kingdom down. I have people that are depending on me.” Youngjae spoke softly as his eyes drifted towards the calm water.

“I’ll go with you. I’ll help you stop them. I am your bodyguard now after all unless you don’t want me to be anymore.” Daehyun replied in a questioning tone.

“Daehyun, stay with me. Please. At least until I’ve restored the peace to this kingdom.”

“No. not until the peace is restored.” Daehyun whispered as he shook his head.

“What do you mean?” The prince questioned in a worried voice.

“Jae, I’ll always stay with you. Always.”

“Always then, Dae.”

Daehyun smiled at the young prince as he slowly threaded their fingers together.

Both of the young males sat there in silence looking up at the night sky with their hearts happy.


A/N: DAEJAE!!! Only a few more chapters left in this story. I'm thinking about five more chapters and then it will end. Comments and subscribers are forever welcome here. Thank you to those that commented, subscribed, and voted up this story. I love and appreciate the support.!! ^_^

P.S. I hope you all have a very happy New Year's and I'll see you all soon. ^_^