Four

Prince of Persuassion

Daehyun stared down the barrel of the gun with a smug look on his face.

“Go ahead and shoot me if you want to but I’ve made my decision, Zelo.” Daehyun stated as he watched the younger sigh before putting his weapon away.

The overly tall teenager ran his fingers through his raven black hair in frustration.

“You’ve sided with the enemy, Daehyun. If uncle finds out you’ve been here for six months now then we’ll both be in trouble.” Zelo mumbled.

“Please. My father probably thinks I died years ago. He doesn’t care about either of us. He never did. You can come with me though. I’m sure they would welcome you.”

“I don’t know. I’ve lived here my whole life. How can I just up and leave now? I’ve got a successful career here and I have nice things. Do you expect me to just leave all of this behind to go and join the enemy?”

“Yes. Now pack your things and let’s go.”

 

 

 

Youngjae had been restless for the past six months since he didn’t have his partner, Daehyun, by his side. It felt lonely without the elder even though he always had his bodyguards around. Why did Daehyun just up and leave like that without giving any kind of reason or warning?

The prince began to chew on his nails in frustration. It was a bad habit he had developed when he was a child and it followed him into adulthood. As he made his rounds around the facility there were two figures that were slowly approaching him from a distance.

As the figures grew closer he realized that one of them was Daehyun and the other was an unfamiliar face. He felt knots in the pit of his stomach as he watched Daehyun with his now blonde hair and thicker muscles. The elder wore a smirk on his face as he stood in front of the prince.

“I’ll be your bodyguard as long as this kid can come too.” Daehyun stated as he grabbed Zelo by the arm and pushed him in front of the prince.

“Hello there Prince Youngjae. My name is Zelo. I’m Daehyun’s cousin and thanks for having me and such.” Zelo mumbled awkwardly.

“You expect to become my bodyguard after you left me for six months?” Youngjae asked in disbelief as he stared at the elder.

“I’m going to go now.” Zelo said as he quickly fled the scene before him.

“Well yeah. I thought the offer didn’t have an expiration date? Has it really been that long since I left? Wow! Looks like nothing has changed one bit. Did you miss me, Prince Youngjae?” Daehyun smirked as he watched the younger’s cheeks turn crimson.

“No! I didn’t miss you at all. It was so much quieter here. I almost didn’t realize you had left. I mean it’s not like I was upset when you just suddenly walked off without any kind of warning.” Youngjae replied as his voice was dripping with sarcasm.

“Well I guess I can always just leave again since you don’t really need me here.” Daehyun said smugly as he watched the young prince’s face scrunch up in frustration.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Youngjae warned as he squinted his eyes trying to sound threatening.

“Wouldn’t I though?” Daehyun laughed as he moved closer towards the younger.

Youngjae could feel Daehyun’s hot breath on his face and he had to admit that the elder looked better, way better, up close.

“What do you want then?” Youngjae whispered as he bit his lip trying to calm his nerves.

“I haven’t decided yet but I’ll let you know when I think of something.” Daehyun whispered seductively in Youngjae’s ear causing him to shiver at the not so innocent thoughts he was currently having.

“Daehyun! They have cheesecake in here!” Zelo yelled out from the main building as he lifted his head and looked in the younger’s direction.

Without any warning, Daehyun took off towards the main building leaving the young prince in shock once again.

“JUNG DAEHYUN! YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” Youngjae yelled out in annoyance as he heard the elder laughing loudly.

“I swear I’ll kill him if I didn’t need him so badly.” Youngjae grumbled to himself as he slowly walked towards the main building while kicking at the dirt and trying to calm his frantic heart down.

 

 

Youngjae sat down in the Mess Hall next to Yongguk and watched with a deadly stare as Daehyun sat down right across from them.

“So Zelo and Daehyun, now that you’re official members of the Elites, there are a few things to keep in mind. You must guard Jae at all times. Jae’s safety comes before your own or anyone else’s. if Jae wants to go off somewhere to be alone then you must accompany him but leave a small distance between you two. Jae here has a bad habit of sleepwalking as I’m sure you already know about Daehyun. While he’s sleepwalking make sure you gently grab him and help him walk back to his bed. Do not wake him up. Normally Jongup and I would take shifts outside Jae’s room for security purposes but since you’re an Elite now Daehyun that will no longer be necessary since you both sleep in the same room and that’s pretty much it. We don’t have a time schedule or any kind of schedule. It’s pretty simple and straightforward.” Yongguk informed the two newest members.

Youngjae sat there quietly eating his meal before he felt a sudden sharp pain in his lower leg and quickly looked up to find a smirking Daehyun. Just how immature was this guy?

The young prince drew up his uninjured leg and swiftly kicked Daehyun’s leg and watched in satisfaction as he saw the other cry out in pain.

“Alright you two. Stop flirting and finish eating.” Yongguk commanded as the youngest began to shout out protests.

“We were not flirting. This guy is terribly annoying.” Youngjae grumbled as a small blush formed on his face.

“Says the guy who wanted to know my whole life story from day one.” Daehyun replied.

“Well excuse me for being interested in you.” Youngjae mumbled.

“Oh? So you’re interested in me now?” Daehyun asked smugly.

“Will you two lovebirds take it outside. The tension between you two is so thick you could cut it with a knife.” Yongguk chimed in as he shot death glares at the two.

Youngjae was the first to get up and leave with Daehyun following quickly behind him.

It was already night as the two stood outside beside each other.

“You have got to be the most annoying person on the planet.” Youngjae grumbled as he hugged himself.

“Come with me.” Daehyun whispered as he grabbed the younger’s hand and threaded their fingers together.

Youngjae liked the warmth that radiated from Daehyun’s hand and suddenly it didn’t feel that cold outside anymore.


A/N: Double update!! Daehyun is something else I swear. Next chapter will have feels for days!!! Comments and subscribers are always welcome here. Thank you all!! ^_^