Chapter 1

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

let's begin...

It was a Sunday night when a girl at age 23 was working as she glanced at the clock it read: 9:30pm when she completed her work she had as she shuts down her computer as she grabs her pile of unfinished homework as she forgot her jacket as she sets down her piled of stuff as she puts on her coat as she grabbed them again and heads towards her car parked in the parking lot as she opens the driver's door as she gets in she sets her stuff in the passengers seat as she closes the door as she turns on the car as she turns on the heater to 70° degrees when she puts her seat belt and puts in reverse as she was fully reversed she puts in drive and off she goes....

It's a 45 minute drive from her home to work...when she got home...she parked inside the garage as she turns off the heater first then her car as she unbuckles her seat belt as she opened the door as she gets out as she closed it as she walks towards the passenger seat she opens the door and grabs her homework as she sees nothing else she closes the passengers door as she locked it twice making the beeping sounds as she puts in the key to her home as she opened it her cats and dogs greeted her home...

She has 2 cats and 4 dogs...their names are: Arie, Fuzzy, Poodles, January, October, and Uriah...she named them all as she took off her jacket as she hung it up as she fixed her white blouse also she had her skirt hiked up a little so she fixed it as she took off her tag placed on her white blouse as she put it in her drawers as she took out her night gown and started undressing herself....

She looked at the mirror as she had clear green eyes as she inherited from her parents...she opened her drawer as she took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter