Chapter 9

Is It LOVE or a GAME to you. . . ♥

So sorry for the long wait but I'm back for an update.

RECAP:

" That was awesome," Both Hebe and Calvin yelled. " Yes we know its awesome," both me and Sel replied back. " I can't believe you still kept all those prank that we used to prank people," said Hebe. " I know right I said the exact same thing too," Sel said. We continue to talk about our other awesome prank and tell Calvin if he need them one day he come and take some. After me, Sel, Hebe, and Calvin was talking about pranking the four boys left.

" That was so fun," Sel yelled. " I know right and you know what I miss our pranking days," I said remembering everyone of them. After that we went to our room to go to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guigui's pov:

~BANG~ I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a loud crash, scream, and yellings downstair. " Yah what the hell is wrong with you," yelled Hebe. " Umm..nothing I was just going to use the bathroom," Selina said lazyly with her eyes closed. " Yah open your eyes so you can see me," Hebe yelled again. Aish these girls don't know how tto shut up I'm tryin to sleep here. I decided to go downstair to see whats the fightings about as I got downstair I saw a irritated, mad looking Hebe thats going to explode. I ran towards Selina. "Ehmm..Selina," I coughed and poked her. " Huh..." she said half alseep and I pointed at Hebe. Selina looked up and saw Hebe covered of paint. " Oh," she finally relized why Hebe was yelling so early in the morning for. " Ahaha..umm...Hebe sweetie lets go clean up," Ella said out of the blue and we didn't notice that she was there at all. As Ella took Hebe to the bathroom to get clean up Selina yelled out sorry. After the fight we decided to get ready and go to school.

End of Guigui's pov

Aaron's pov:

I was at school with the boys all of the sudden Ahwei yelled," I quit." " Me to," yelled Wangzi. "Me three," yelled Xiaoyu. " What are you guys talking about," Jiro asked. " We don't want to be in the bet anymore," yelled the three of them. " Okay sure but you guys have to pay us later," said Calvin. " Dng why though, why quit so fast," I asked. " You guys remember the day I took Xiaoxun out," asked Wangzi. " Yea why," Jiro askeed. " Well I fell in love with her at the end of our date I asked her out and she say yes. The first time I saw her I know that I already like her and I don't want to hurt her," replied Wangzi and we all nodded. " Aand what about you two," we asked pointing at Xiaoyu and Ahwei. " Same as Wangzi," they replied. " Fine just remember to pay us," I said and they just nodded. As we were just talking we saw the girls arrive and its time for revenge.

End of Aaron's pov

Guigui's pov"

When we got to school I felt a chill and someone staring at me, looking around I don't see anyone looking at me but Aaron aish what an annoying person. We were walking until that Chun guy and Weilian guy came up to us and asked Ella and Apple if they would go on a date with them and they agreed. The bell ring and everybody was in the hallway getting ready to go to class. During class the lesson was boring so I just Doze off and stupid Aaron keep on bother me, talking to me, and poking me. Minutes laters he was still doing the samething then finally the bell ring. It was lunch time and Aaron's been following me. " Yah stop following me," I yelled at him. " Why can't I," he asked. " Cuz I say so," I yelled beck and we started to bicker and argue until that fagget freaken kiss me. " Yah why the hell did you do that," I yelled and ran off because everyone in the cafeteria was looking. I ran outside and found a tree and went to sit by it.

End of Guigui's pov

Aaron's pov:

Hahaha I got my revenge. " Yah you don't have the right to take my little sister's first kiss like that," yelled Selina and throw a punch at me, I wasn't fast enough to dodge it because somehow I just froze there and my feet wouldn't move at all. After she throw that punch at me she left I geuss she's probably going to go look for Guigui.

------------------------------------------------

I'm so so so sorry for the long wait but here's an update. hope you like it and please comment if not then I won't know if you guys are still interested in the story. just tell me if you're still interested or not.