Guilun

Is It LOVE or a GAME to you. . . ♥

Aaron’s pov

I was walking to the bar where Gui was at until someone bump into me and spill some drink on me. “,” I cursed and quickly grabbed some napkins and wipe my shirt. When I look up to where Gui was but she was gone I decided to go ask the bartender. “Excuse me where did the lady that was here go,” I asked. “She said that she’s going to leave and for me to just tell her sister that she’s leaving first,” he replied. “Thanks buddy,” I thanked him and headed out the door. I was walking around looking for her, but she was seen no where. Where the hell did she go? “Guigui!” I called. “Guigui.” But still no answered. “Ahhhhhh.” A scream that can be heard was coming from an alley. I walked to where the alley was and saw a girl being surrounding by some bunch of guys and as I walk closer I realize it was Guigui. “What the hell you guys doing to her,” I asked. “Well little brother can’t you see,” a guy replied. “I’m sorry but can hand her to me I have something important to talk to her?” I asked, trying to be nice. “I’m sorry but little brother you have to wait your turn,” he replied. “Look can you en hand me my girlfriend back to me!” I yelled. “Oh she’s your girlfriend huh,” he said as he touches Guigui’s cheek. “Hmm what a pretty girlfriend you got here,” he finished and was about to grabbed her. “I swear if you en touch her imma en kill you,” I yelled at him. He laughed. “Little brother who do you thinks you are?” he asked me. “I ain’t your en brother and are you sure you want to know who I am?” I asked AHH it’s useless to talk to these idiots and I fished out my phone. “Can you guys get to where I am,” I yelled into the phone. “But where are you boss,” he replied. “Use a gps and you better be here in a minutes,” I yelled and hung up the phone. “Who did you call?” they ask. “You wanted to know who I am,” I replied. I was tired of waiting so I just ran towards them and started punching and kicking them until they’re all on the floor. I grabbed Guigui and started running then I saw my bodyguards who were running towards us. “Take care of them.” With that I ran with Guigui in my hand.

 

Guigui’s pov

“What the hell you guys doing to her,” a voice yelled, wait that voice its Aaron. “Well little brother can’t you see,” a guy replied. “I’m sorry but can hand her to me I have something important to talk to her?” He asked, trying to be nice. “I’m sorry but little brother you have to wait your turn,” the man replied. “Look can you en hand me my girlfriend back to me!” He yelled what the hell girlfriend. “Oh she’s your girlfriend huh,” he said as he touches my cheek. “Hmm what a pretty girlfriend you got here,” he finished and was about to grabbed me. “I swear if you en touch her imma en kill you,” he yelled at the guy. The guy laughed. “Little brother who do you thinks you are?” he asked Aaron. “I ain’t your en brother and are you sure you want to know who I am?” Aaron asked then fished out his phone. “Can you guys get to where I am,” he yelled into the phone. “Use a gps and you better be here in a minutes,” He yelled and hung up the phone. “Who did you call?” they ask him. “You wanted to know who I am,” He replied. He just ran towards them and started punching and kicking them until they’re all on the floor. He grabbed Guigui and started running then we saw some guys in black who were running towards us. “Take care of them.” With that he ran with me in his hand. My heart was beating when he held my hand.