“You Lied.” “I want to leave this place and go somewhere far away from here.”

Is It LOVE or a GAME to you. . . ♥

RECAP:

I turn to look at Aaron but before I can say anything he spoke first. “I love you and I really do, will you be my girlfriend,” said Aaron. I hesitated but answered anyway. “Yes, I would love to,” I replied, I wanted to give him a chance. After he asks me out we went on our date.

------------------

Guigui and Aaron announce to all their friends about them going out. Guigui was in class waiting for the bell to ring so she can go see Aaron. The clock was slowly ticking.

 –TICK-TICK-TICK- Guigui was just tapping her pencil on her desk waiting for the bell to ring. –RANGGGG- Finally the bell rang, right when Guigui was about to run out the door the girls pull her. “Whoa where do u think you’re going missy,” Selina said as she pulled Guigui back. “Umm to see Aaron what do you think,” Gui replied. “Well you’re not because you’re going with us,” Hebe said. “Where are you guys taking me,” asked Guigui. “Shopping,” Shouted the girls. “Why today,” Gui replied. “You senpd too much time with Aaron,” said Tongtong. “As much as I don’t like shopping I agree with the girls ever since you and Aaron have been dating you’re always out, it just seem like you don’t have time with us and we always make time for you but you just don’t have time with us anymore so today instead of meeting Aaron you’re going shopping with us,” replied Ella.

 

Guigui’s pov

The girls drag me to the mall with them. So I decided to text Aaron.

            - Hun, I can’t meet up with you, the girls’ dragging me to go shopping with them so I’ll talk to you later, okay.

Aaron replied.

            - It’s okay, just go and have fun; I’m out with the boys.

I replied.

            -Okay, bye.

And He replied bye.

When we got to the mall and we went into a store. “Hey lets go and try some clothes,” said Apple. “Okay,” the girls replied. I went and grab a lot of clothes and went to change. “Whoa Gui why so many,” asked Yatou. “I’m going to go see Aaron later and do you guys want to help,” I replied. “Sure,” the girls replied. “Go change,” said Hebe. “Okay,” I replied.

 

1ST outfit

http://static.fashionblast.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/4hun/5ten/2500/342175b.jpg

“X,” said Yatou as she did the X sign with her hand.

 “Next,” said Meimei.

2nd outfit

http://static.fashionblast.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/4hun/7ten/1000/360622d.jpg

”y,” said Tongtong.

“Next,” said Xiaoxun.

“Why,” asked Apple.

“She’s not going to the club ok,” replied Selina.

3rd outfit

http://static.fashionblast.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/4hun/5ten/2500/342275b.jpg

“You look like you’re going to the office or something,” said Hebe.

“Next,” said Ella.

4th outfit

http://static.fashionblast.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/4hun/5ten/2500/342499b.jpg

“Cute, but” said Daya.

“Next,” Said Apple

5th outfit

http://static.fashionblast.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/1hun/8ten/7000/76875a.jpg

“Perfect,” said the girls.

“I like this one,” we said at the same time. I decided to purchase this dress. After buying the dress we left the store and walked around the mall and something caught my eye and I ran into the store, leaving the girls confused. “May you wrap this up for me,” I asked to sales lady. “Yes,” she replied. “Thank you,” I said and give her a bow. “Your welcome,” she bowed and left to wrap it. The sales lady came back. “Thank you,” I said, bowed and left. “What did you buy in there,” Hebe asked as I just smiled. Selina stared at me until her eyes widen while looking at what was on my necklace. “You bought a cross?” asked Selina and I nodded in replied. “Oh my god it’s so pretty especially with the diamonds,” said Meimei. After the girls admiring my necklace went we to meet up with the boys. We drove to a restaurant that Calvin own and I decided to go in first since the girls were still putting make up on in the car. I walk in and the boys were at the bar. I walked my way towards them and the gift I bought fell from my hand……“I’m going to break up with Guigui today since I won the bet you guys are going to have to give me the moneys,” Aaron said. “You lied,” I said as tears were running down my eyes, I felt like I’ve been stabbed in my heart how could he, I trusted him. “Gui,” he said. “I never thought you were like this,” I said as I ran. “Gui,” he called. As I ran out, I ran pass the girls. “Guigui.” They called. I didn’t listen to them I just kept running I want to run away from this place to somewhere far from here.

 

Selina’s pov

We were walking until we saw Guigui ran out of the restaurant crying. “Guigui,” we called. “You girls go and try to find her I’m going to go inside to find out what’s going on,” I said as I went inside as Ella and Hebe followed me but my pace was faster because I was mad. As I was walking….“Since Guigui found out about the bet that I’m breaking up with her so just send me the money tomorrow the bets over now,” said Aaron. I went up to Aaron and punch him. “What the hell, you en think that my sister just a toy for your stupid bet, fyi she ain’t a toy that you can en toy with. Don’t en go near her because she’s too precious to en be around you so don’t ever go near her or you’re dead and I’m dead serious,” I said and walk away. “You’re right your sister’s precious she’s actually too precious for me that I can’t believe she….” “Shut the up I don’t want to hear any of those bull,” I said and walk away. I walked out of the restaurant to find the girls there but no Guigui. “Where’s Guigui,” I asked. “We couldn’t find her,” replied Xiaoxun. “Selina, where are you going,” the girls shouted. I walked away to the car, got in and speed off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqAXtcZoLwM

I drove around town as it started to rain; I decided to stop by the beach to relax a bit and continue to find Guigui. As I walked towards the car, I heard honking across the street; a car ran into a girl…that dress! “Guigui!” I shouted as I ran towards her, I started to cry. “Guigui, wake up,” I cried. “Guigui, wake up please don’t do this,” I cried and hugged her tight. “Gui, wake up, Don’t fall asleep, GUIIII!” I cried, she look so lifeless. “Gui, Gui, Guigui wake up please,” I cried. “I want to leave this place and go somewhere far away from here. Jie, I love you and I’m sorry,” she weakly cried as her eyes close slowly. “No, no don’t fall asleep on me Gui,” I cried. “You’re my little sister, you can’t die Gui wake up please, a older sister can’t let her little sister die, they’re suppose to protect they’re little sister and I’ll always protect you, please wake up.” “Guigui!” I cried and hugged her really tight, “You can’t leave us, your sisters.” “Gui please,” I cried, “You can’t leave like this.”