"I love her." "I love him."

Is It LOVE or a GAME to you. . . ♥

RECAP:

“How was the date?” asked Calvin. “Yea how was it?” asked Aaron. “Amazing,” replied Chun. “How?” asked Jiro. “Why would I tell you,” replied Chun. “-sigh- Ok since Chunnie here doesn’t want to tell us about his date lets just head to class to see if the girls are here yet,” said Wangzi as he got up started to walk away with the other boys following too. “Wait.”

-------------------------

“Yea,” said the boys. “Look I’m sorry but I can’t continue the bet with you guys anymore,” said Chun. “Why not?” asked Jiro. “Yea why,” asked Aaron. “You guys won’t understand,” said Chun. “Don’t worry we do,” said Wangzi. “We do?” asked Ahwei. “-sigh- Yes we do you idiot,” said Xiaoyu who smacked d Ahwei’s head. “-sigh- Don’t worry we do, well only me, Wangzi, and Xiaoyu do,” said Calvin. “Thanks,” Chun thanked the boys. “Ok let’s get going,” said Xiaojay. “I love her,” Chun spoke up before they could leave. “Dude stop speaking when we’re about to leave GOSH say it all once, I’m tired of walking and getting stopped by you and have to walk back to listen,” said Jiro, acting like he’s gonna pass out any minute. “Wait who?” asked Ahwei. “Ella, I love her, I can’t hurt her,” said Chun. “Chun it’s up to you about what you want to do it’s your love life,” said Calvin, Wangzi, and Xiaoyu. “Ok now let’s go,” said Xiaojay. “Guys I-.” “WE GET IT CHUN. WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU,” yelled Jiro. “Gosh all I wanted to say was I was hungry and I’ma head to the snack bar and if you guys want any,” said Chun in a ‘you’re en stupid’ tone to Jiro. “Psshhh like we want any, it wouldn’t even get to us before it gets eatin,” said Jiro. With that the boys headed to class but as for Chun he headed to the snack bar.

W/ the girls (SHEG n HSHMM)

When the girls reached school, they went to their usual hang out. “-sigh- Girls I have an announcement,” said Ella. “What is it?” asked the girls. “Is it important?” asked Apple. “Yea,” said Ella. While Xiaoxun glance towards the other three girls who had a worried faces on. Xiaoxun and Tongtong gave them a ‘what kind of announcement that’s important’ look. They give a ‘Just listen to what she has to say’ look. “But-,” “Just listen,” Hebe butted in before Xiaoxun could finish what she has to say. The three girls tried to put on a smile until. “I LOVE CHUN,” yelled Ella well only loud enough for the girls to hear. Xiaoxun turn towards the girls and give them the ‘oh I see’ look. “But jie are you sure,” asked the three girls referring to Selina, Hebe, and Gui. “What’s wrong, you guys didn’t say anything earlier how come now,” asked Ella. “Well we thought you were just joking until you say you had an announcement,” replied the three girls. “Well I’m not joking and I’m really serious because that night I felt like we share the same feelings and I don’t want to loose this chance with someone like him,” said Ella. “But we don’t-.” “Are you guys saying you don’t like the thought of me and him being together if we share the same feelings,” said Ella. “-sigh- Ella look it’s not that they don’t like or agree to it, they just don’t want to lose their older sister nor want to see you in pain or in misery so don’t take it the wrong way,” said Tongtong as she understand why her three friends dislike about their older sister’s announcement. “We’re happy for you Ella, ok lets head to class now ok,” said Xiaoxun as she don’t want the four sisters to argue. With that everyone headed to class.

As weeks passes by, the bet slowly decrease up to only three people left to play the bet.   

-------------------------------

Who’s the only three people left to play the bet.

Who will be the last one standing?