chapter 12

Is It LOVE or a GAME to you. . . ♥

RECAP:

Chun’s Pov

I handed her a blindfold to put on because I wanted to surprise her. Since she could see with the blindfold I walked out of the car to her side of the car and open the door for her. I grabbed her hand and lead her and I grabbed her hand I felt electric went through our hands. I don’t know but every time I look at her I just felt like I’m in heaven. I’m going to quit the bet I can’t hurt her even if she may not have the same feelings for me like I have for her I’m still going to stop because I don’t want to hurt her. I just don’t like her I Love Her and I’m going to stop before I hurt her. I helped pulled her chair for her to sit.

-----------------------------------------

Ella’s Pov

When I went down the stair I saw Chun ands he look handsome. When I reached the bottom of the stair he just grabbed my hand and run for the door. He must seem to be really scared of my little sisters. While we were in the car on our way to our destiny it was really awkward so I decided to spoke up. “Look I’m sorry about my sisters and I know they can really be scary so I’m sorry.” “Haha um it’s okay um haha I never thought that even younger siblings are overprotect over their older siblings haha,” he nervously said wow he must be really nervous. “By the way you look beautiful or should I say gorgeous,” he said. “Well thank you, you look handsome too,” I thanked him. After our little conversation it was getting more awkward. Soon the car came to a stop. “Here can you put this on,” said Chun as he handed me a blindfold and I put it on. After I put it on I heard him got out of the car and open my door. He grabbed my hand and walk me to our destination. I think I’m am really falling for this wonderful man I don’t know why but when he grabbed my hand I felt electric just went through me. We suddenly came to a stop and Chun took of my blind. I look around it was beautiful: http://images.our-hotels.com/countries/indonesia/bali/hotels/kupu-kupu-barong-villas/romantic-dinner-over-the-infinity-pool-m.jpg  He lead me to the table and pull my chair for me while I’m still amazed by the beauty.

Chun’s Pov

I handed her a blindfold to put on because I wanted to surprise her. Since she could see with the blindfold I walked out of the car to her side of the car and open the door for her. I grabbed her hand and lead her and I grabbed her hand I felt electric went through our hands. I don’t know but every time I look at her I just felt like I’m in heaven. I’m going to quit the bet I can’t hurt her even if she may not have the same feelings for me like I have for her I’m still going to stop because I don’t want to hurt her. I just don’t like her I Love Her and I’m going to stop before I hurt her. I helped pulled her chair for her to sit.

Nobody’s Pov

After the date Chun send Ella back home.

Next Day

Nobody’s Pov

Ella was sleeping peacefully until she felt someone or people jumping on her bed. “Jieeeee,” called Guigui. “Hmmm,” she replied back. “Jie,” called Selina. “Hmmm,” she replied. “ELLA,” yelled Hebe. “WHAT,” yelled Ella. “Get up we’re going to be late if your not up yet,” yelled Hebe. “Ok, ok I’m up,” Ella replied in English with an okay sign and got up lazily walking to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes Ella came out and headed to the living room where her sisters where their minding their own business. “Sooo,” started Ella. “Sooo what?” asked Selina. “Aren’t you guys going to ask me about my dinner date?” asked Ella. “No,” Gui simply replied. “Awww why?” complained Ella. “Cause its none of our business and we don’t want to know,” Hebe simply replied. “Awww what kind of sisters are you guys man, don’t even want to hear or know about my dinner date,” whined Ella. “-Sigh- Were not man okay,” replied Selina. “-sigh- But.”(Cut)  “Ok, ok what is it,” groan Hebe. “Buts that’s not how,” (Cut) “So how was your date SISTER,” Gui asked trying to force on a smile. “It was nice, why,” asked Ella. “You’re asking us why, cuz u want us to ask you plus it’s just some regular nice date,” said Hebe in a duh tone. “Ok, ok come on lets go to school,” said Selina. As they headed to the door Ella wasn’t following them and they stopped upon what Ella say. “No it’s not just any regular nice dates, I love him.” The three sisters just look at each other before turning back to their older sister. “Hehe jie I think we should head to school now,” said Selina, with that Ella followed them out the door.

@ School

W/ the boys (FLH n LLP)

“How was the date?” asked Calvin. “Yea how was it?” asked Aaron. “Amazing,” replied Chun. “How?” asked Jiro. “Why would I tell you,” replied Chun. “-sigh- Ok since Chunnie here doesn’t want to tell us about his date lets just head to class to see if the girls are here yet,” said Wangzi as he got up started to walk away with the other boys following too. “Wait."

----------------------

I'm so so so so so so so sorry i'll try to keep on updating keep forgetting.