Calbe

Is It LOVE or a GAME to you. . . ♥

RECAP

“Enough of our boyfriends and you three go out,” said Daya. Light appeared on the three girls head along with wide grins. “Oh no what now,” asked Tongtong. “Thanks to Daya, Why don’t we go clubbing,” said Selina, Hebe, and Gui as they were grinning. “NO, NO, NO,” said Ella, Tongtong, and Xiaoxun with a worried/shock face. “Why not it’s been so long ever since we cam back to Taiwan and we haven’t gone to the Club at all,” said the three girls who want to go really bad. “Why? Because every time we go clubbing with you three, there’s always a fight,” said Ella, Tongtong, and Xiaoxun. “You guys wanted us to go out and now we want to you guys won’t let,” said Hebe as the three girls pouted and put on their puppy face. “Ok, ok we’ll go right girls,” said Ella, Tongtong, and Xiaoxun who gave up after the faces. “No you guys are going with them cuz you guys agree and we don’t their faces only work on you three not us,” said Daya as Meimei, Xiaojie, Yatou, Xiaoman, and Apple agree. “But it was your fault Daya that they wanted to go,” whine Tongtong. “But you guys agree, Adios Amigas,” Daya replied waving good bye at the six girls. With that they head out the door as fast as they could so they won’t get to go. “SHOPPING,” shouted Selina, Hebe, and Gui. They girls went shopping for like four hours and came back and got dress.

@ The same time w/ the boys they were also heading to the same club the girls are going.

@ The xxxxx Club

As the girls got in the club they went to find seats. What they didn’t know is that the boys were there too.

-------------------------------------

Nobody’s Pov

The song Super Girl was on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pit7RS4mPI0

Calvin walked towards Hebe. She was shocked to see him there. “What are you doing here?” asked Hebe. “What a guy can’t come to a club to hang out,” replied Calvin. “What!” shouted Hebe since the music was too loud and she couldn’t hear him. Calvin smirked and leans in and whispered, “I can’t come to see you,” into Hebe’s ear and cause her to blush really hard.

Hebe’s Pov

I was shocked to see Calvin here as I saw him walking towards me. “What are you doing here?” I asked. He said something which I couldn’t hear because of the music so I shouted, “What!” He lean in and whispered, “I can’t come and see you,” into my ear and I blushed really hard. I don’t know why but what shocked me the most is hearing my heart. *thump, thump, thump* is all but what snap me back to reality was that I felt a arm around my waist and I turn to look who was it and it was no other than Calvin Chen the guy I’m falling in love for. I look at him and smile at him and he smile back. What can I do I’m seriously in love with him the more he smile the more I love him and how am I gonna explain this to Selina and Gui. Well they’ll probably be made if he shares the same feeling with her and they get together meaning she’s gonna be taken and they gonna kill her. I imagine myself getting tortured by Selina and Gui…..Ahhhhh… OMG I’m so going to die. OK, Hebe breath, breath your not gonna die come on you never thought Calvin as an enemy so breath you still have a chance. Ok now I sound well look like an idiot that’s constipating. Ok I gotta stop. I stop and smile at Calvin. “Do you mind dancing with me,” asked Calvin while giving me his me his hand waiting for me to take it. Ahhh…he’s such a gentleman. “Y..y..y…N..n..no I wouldn’t mine,” I stuttered as I took he’s hand and we headed towards to dancefloor.

-------------------

Well here another one. Sorry I know its short but I still hope you enjoy it.