Prank Time. YEAH!!

Is It LOVE or a GAME to you. . . ♥

So sorry for the long wait. Now i'm back to update not needing to worry about any test or exams. Thanks for waiting for the update.

 

RECAP:

aaron: ey where's guigui?

jiro: and selina?

hebe: their not home because they know that you guys are coming.

ella: no she's just kidding their in there room

hebe: yea their in their room but see if you guys can get in there cause if i were you guys i wouldn't go up to their room. wait you know what you guys should go cause i want to know if you guys could make it out of there alive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui's Pov:

what the hell am I gonna do, they are probably on their way up here. I decided to go into Sel's room because there was a door that is connected to her and my room. As I enter her room she was pacing back and front. " Yah  stop walking back and front," I yelled. " Ahhhh when the hell you did you get here," she yelled back. " Aish I got here when you to busy pacing back and front," I replied. " Boabei," Aaron and Jiro yelled. " Ahhhhhh, they're coming," me and Sel yelled in fear.

Sel's Pov:

I couldn't think of anything at all so I turned to face Gui and a creepy smile creep on her face, she also turned to face me. Oh I know that face, she got something going on. " so what is it," I asked her and she smiled back at me and whispered to me and we went to her room to her secert closet. When she opened it OMG it was full of her and our stuff that we use to prank people back then when we were younger and I didn't think she'll still have all this things, I also thought that pa told her to get rid of it too. Me and Gui got all the pranks in place for the boys and it was int both of our room so I hope it work. " Yah are you sure its going to wor," I asked Gui. " I don't know lets just hope it does," she replied.

Gui's Pov:

Everything was set. " Yah everythings set," I yelled to Sel. " Hao la," she replied. Aaron and Jiro was banging on the door trying to get as I was counting to 3 to myself. As they door open thats when everything begin.

" HAHAHAHA," me and Sel was laughing our butts off because Aaron and Jiro look really rediculous. As we were chasing them out of our room and when they ran downstair Chun and Calvin just looked at them with their mouth dropped open. " What t..the...h.h.h...hell...h..h...hhaa...ppen...ttt...o..yyou...ttt..wo," Calvin was laughing his off. " Yea what happen," Chun asked trying to not laugh. As Aaron and Jiro was listen to Calvin laighing at them, me and Sel pulled out our sling shot. " Oh this is not over yet," I whispered to Sel. "Yup, its not," she whispered back. Scence their back is facing us we decided to to shot them on both of their but cheeks. " AHHHHHHH," both Aaron and Jiro yelled and with that Calvin died into laughing mode, he was laughing so much that he started crying.

After everyone clam down they asked us what happen. " Ok what happen," Ella asked. " Hao la," me AND Sel told them what happen.

Flashback

The door open and as both Aaron and Jiro enter the room they got shot in the head with a fart bom, while they continue on walking then a big bucket of paint was poured on them, and then after that they got sling shot on their privite part.

End of Flashback.

" That was awesome," Both Hebe and Calvin yelled. " Yes we know its awesome," both me and Sel replied back. " I can't believe you still kept all those prank that we used to prank people," said Hebe. " I know right I said the exact same thing too," Sel said. We continue to talk about our other awesome prank and tell Calvin if he need them one day he come and take some. After me, Sel, Hebe, and Calvin was talking about pranking the four boys left.

" That was so fun," Sel yelled. " I know right and you know what I miss our pranking days," I said remembering everyone of them. After that we went to our room to go to bed.