Sixth

The Undesirable Providence

Before coming on, the bouncer was eyeing her because of her innocent looks, swelling eyes with sight of dry tears on her cheeks that makes her look so young. “Im on the right age of going in here” she said.

 

She slowly made his way through the dance floor, through the crowds of people like waves on a vast ocean. She wasn't quite awkward on the dance floor because Yuri brought her to this kind of place, but something seemed off about him. The club was full of teenagers, moving their bodies to the music. Everyone's bodies touched. As she entered the joint, the intermingled smells of smoke and sweat and too many people instantly assaulted her nostrils as she inhaled deeply. Her eyes were adjusting to the imminent darkness, tomblike and womblike at the same time. Bright spots of neon beer signs on the wall stood out, illuminating the faces of the crowd, while others disappeared into the contrasting blackness. 

 

She doesn’t know what comes in to her mind that she decided to go here. It isn’t in her mindset on going here. Maybe, the situation and her foot decide to go here.

 

Even if the music is blaring, she can’t help to tear up again. Remembering what she saw on his condo makes her want to scream out loud. She cursed, and made way to the bar.

 

“What does this beautiful lady wants for a drink?” the bartender smiles as he asked her.

 

She don’t know what to answer and knows nothing about drinks she just said “Please give me a drink that can make me forget this problem”

 

The bartender nodded and decided to make her a light drink.

 

She puts her head on the table, and tears start forming again. She sipped the drink, which made sizzling hot. But since, everyone tells that drinking can makes you forget, she decided to pursue it. She lost count on how many glass she drunk. And her sight was getting little bit dizzy. Her sister will be mad at her if she knows what she is doing right know.

 

“Hey, beautiful wanna dance?” a young man approached her.

 

She snorted. And next thing she knew she was being pulled towards the dance floor and he was touching all over her body.

 

She slapped him and out of the blue she said “All guys just want to have , it’s the only thing all of you wants for a girl”

 

Everyone in the room stopped what they are doing, and stared at the scene.

 

“Is that coming from somewhere? Why? Maybe because you’re not good in bed. Well let me teach you how” the guy chuckled and caress her innocent face that is overflowing with tears.

 

The people were not doing anything they are enjoying the scene like watching a live action.

 

She slapped him again and gritted her teeth “YOU DON’T KNOW ME AND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH” she was about to slap him again when he caught her hand.

 

--

 

Sungmin opened the door of the private room in the bar and saw his friends drinking and laughing.

 

“Hi guys what’s up?” he asked some of them.

 

“Good, what do you want to drink?” Jonghyun said.

 

“I’ll drink later”

 

He scanned the room and saw Kyuhyun sitting at the corner that continuously drinks his liquor, while keeping an emotionless face.

 

Something’s wrong. He should be smiling right now. You can see pain in his eyes.

 

“What happen? We should be celebrating now” he asked as he approaches him.

 

“Hyung, why does it hurt?”

 

“Why? What happen?” Sungmin looked at him.

 

“We’re over now”

 

“WHAT? HOW?” his voice got louder.

 

“She dumped me.”

 

Sungmin just stared at him. This is not what he’s expecting. Part of him was right about Kyuhyun can’t settle with that girl Yoona. He never cares for Kyuhyun. She’s selfish. She only thinks about herself. Two days ago they were planning on how Kyuhyun would propose to her, where he booked for a flight in countryside to relax also. Sungmin help them, preparing their candle light dinner and everything that was needed. He saw how Kyuhyun puts effort in it even though he’s busy in his office. This was not the first time that this happen. Kyuhyun looks so vulnerable. It pained him seeing him like that.

 

“How? She just landed here the other day”

 

“She got another offer in England. And she chose that over. Well what do I expect?”

 

“How long will she be staying there?”

 

“3 long fckng years” and his tears start b in his eyes again.

 

“Hey Kyuhyun, don’t cry. Gay. She’s not worth it” Minho chuckled and passes him another drink.

 

They have drunk themselves. Kyuhyun who has a high tolerance in alcohol starts to feel dizzy.

 

Sungmin stood up “I need to go now. Sunny is waiting for me” he said to Minho and Jonghyun “And you Kyuhyun, be a man stay strong” he smiled and left the room.

 

They just continue their drinking session. “Kyuhyun try this, maybe it can help you forget Yoona” and give him a drink.

 

He felt blazing hot. And his eyes are getting dizzier than before.

 

“Fck, what did you put in my drink?”

 

Jonghyun spoke out “Just a little be aphro” he chuckled.

 

He can’t understand him and goes out of the room and go towards the restroom. He washed his face with cold water. He feel somehow better.

 

He goes down the bar and saw the dance floor was quiet and all he hears is the blazing music of the club.

 

“Is that coming from somewhere? Why? Maybe because you’re not good in bed. Well let me teach you how” he heard the guy chuckled and caress the face of the girl.

 

The people were not doing anything they are enjoying the scene like watching a live action.

 

The girl looks familiar to him but just didn’t mind it and continue to go through the exit until he heard a slap and a shout from the girl.

 

 “YOU DON’T KNOW ME AND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH” she was about to slap him again when he caught her hand.

 

“It’s Seohyun” he whispered, even though he is drunk he can still see clearly and on the right state of his mind.

 

He approached them and pulls her from the grasp of the man.

 

“Hey man, Im the one who see her first go find another girl” the man said and about to pull Seohyun’s hand again.

 

Kyuhyun punched him continuously “YOU BASTARD” he shouted and cursed him.

 

The bouncers go quickly to them and try to stop the fight.

 

He pulled Seohyun outside the bar.

 

“Hey Seohyun, are you alright?” he checks on her who is still crying.

 

“Yes, I am” she looks drunk but she answers me straight.

 

“Come on, I’ll drive you home” Kyuhyun guide her in car.

 

Silent envelops them and Kyuhyun starts the car and drove. And when he was about to asked her where her house is he saw her asleep.

 

He decided to take her on his condominium. As he was starts feeling hot again.

 

 

 

 

 

- Hi guys miss me? Kidding oh well, it's almost been a year since I've updated this.

Sorry guyyyys. Hmm so this is LAME. Yeah lame. :( I dunno why suddenly I want to update this.

Honestly, I miss here guys. I miss your comments and how it makes me strong.

HAHA TOO MUCH DRAMA. So yeah? Comments will be much appreciated.

Loveyouguys. xx