Fifth

The Undesirable Providence

 

 

 

“It’s been a week that I haven’t seen him, even at the wedding another no-show. I wonder what’s up with him on why he’s acting like this. As far as I know, we didn’t fight the last time we meet” she thought while dipping her foot down to the pool. “I don’t want to think for a reason” she heaves a sigh and shook her head.

 

Sadness was drawn all over her face. Even if she plastered a smile deep down, she’s been keeping the tears that wanting to fall from her eyes.

 

“I can’t cry because of this non-sense. He loves you Seo Joohyun he said it many times” she told herself.

 

“But he just said it” a voice in the back of her mind says.

 

She pulled her feet up and wiped it with a clean sheet of towel. She looked up at the dark sky and stared at those twinkling stars that shining intently on her eyes.

 

“I’ll just visit him tonight” she said and head towards her room to change her clothes.

 

She walks at the subdivision and hailed a cab.

 

As the car passes by on the road, colorful lights and fountains were visible to the City of Seoul.  She can see couples under the snow, holding each other’s hand and full of love.

 

She can’t help but to feel jealous.

 

~------------------~

 

Good thing is that she has the spare card to his unit. He left it at her house and she didn’t get a chance to gave it back to him since they haven’t seen each other for weeks.

His unit was located at 6th floor of the building and at the end of the floor.

 

As she steps forward closer to his unit her hearts beats faster than the normal rate.

 

She can’t think clearly why. She’s worried that something bad might have happen to him.

 

She clawed her hands to her chest “Please” she murmured.

 

She continues walking and heard certain noises. A kind of noise that was only heard when someone was enjoying the means of .

 

She just ignored it at first, but what bothers her was, the sound gets louder and clearer as she approached his unit.

 

Silently as possible, she unlocked his door.

 

Tears brimmed to her eyes, without a reason. Moans were still loud like you’re listening live to it. Having second thoughts if she’ll peek at the slightly opened door. She was not naïve to not understand on what was going in there.

 

Her heart and her mind were fighting. Her hearts says no, because she’ll get hurt if she sees what’s happening but her Mind says the opposite, it tells her to open it because even if she won’t she will still be hurting, and it’s time to face the ing reality.

 

Her mind won over.

 

She peeked at the door. She was frozen on where she’s standing, shock was visible to her face and her tears keep on flowing on her delicate cheeks as she put both of her hands to so no one can hear her cries.

 

She can’t continue watching, as she took a step backwards she tripped over the table and with a sudden thud the vase fell over and scattered into little pieces.

 

The guy paused from ing the girl under him when he heard a vase being broken. He quickly get up and put his boxers on and open his bedroom door widely.

 

“Hey Donghae, we’re not yet do---“

 

“Seohyun” he muttered as he saw Seohyun crying with a bleeding hand.

 

“Who is she—Omo!” the girl stood in shock wrapping herself with a blanket.

 

“Seohyun, let me explain this to you”

 

“What kind of lies are you gonna say now?” she said with a hint of coldness on her voice. “Is this the reason Donghae?” she dropped her formalities.

 

Donghae don’t know what to do, he quickly grabbed her hands but she pulled it away harshly.

 

‘I’m sorry Seohyun-aa, I didn’t mean to-“ he was cutted of when her palm landed on his cheeks.

 

“Donghae, I’m tired hearing all of your lies, I’ve been hurting for god knows how long. I’m also a human, I get tired too. So please.” She shouted.

 

“Seo,” he said and touch her arms.

 

“Don’t touch me with your filthy hands.”

 

“I loved you—“

 

“That’s bull. I hope you won’t regret this Donghae, this is what I’ll tell you, you’ll never be happy” she said and walks out of the scene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

{A short and crappy chapter. Sorry guys :( If I updated it this today only, I'm really sorry , this chapter was made by ©AnnaBanana

but it doesn't fit the story so i have to re-arranged it and ta-da It's crap :)))

and well I wanted to clear something first.

Don't just rely on what others are saying on someone, don't judge me on what you've heard

on  others mouth, Know me first before judging me.

 

Ohkay sorry for the drama Hihi :> Unnies! !! Comments are always loved :D }