Third

The Undesirable Providence

 

She stood in front of the mirror scanning her face. Her eyes were still red and puffy from all the crying last night. She barely had sleep thinking about the situation she was in.

 

One more week to go she’ll be all alone in their house.

 

Why?

 

Her sister Yuri was getting married to her fiancé Yesung.

 

She was surely scared being alone but what can she do? She didn’t want to be an add-on on her sister’s problem.

 

How can she be an optimistic person in this kind of situation?

 

“This is just a challenge, a challenge from God. He’s the only one who knows what’s best for me”

 

She profusely gets water using her hand from the faucet and splashed it to her face several times.

She grabbed the face towel and gently wipes her face.

 

Seohyun sat on the edge of her bed unknowingly spacing out.

 

----

“Seohyun –aa!” Yuri said and snaps her fingers in front of Seohyun’s face.

 

“Oh Unnie do you need something?” Seohyun was startled and gently shook her head.

 

“I’ve been knocking at your door a hundred times so I decided to go in. What happen? You’re spacing out just a second ago.” Yuri said.

 

“Just thinking about some stuff. Waeyo?” she just smiled trying to change the topic.

 

“Oh yeah we’re going to the mall” Yuri stood up, grabbed her sister’s hand and gently pulls her.

 

“For what?” Seohyun asked innocently and obediently stood up.

 

“Uhmm, we need to buy groceries and some necessities were running out of food supply you know. And we only have a week to bond. So, this is our time.” Yuri said pouted sadly.

 

“Neh Unnie, Don’t be sad. Come on I’ll just change my clothes Arasso Unnie” Seohyun assured her giving her a gently tap on the shoulder.

 

“Arasso, I’ll wait for you downstairs” Yuri gave her a smile and head outside her sister’s room.

 

 

-YURI-

I didn’t know what was with her these past few weeks.

She became less cheerful. We only have a week to spend, rather spend it by having fun.

Why won’t she break up with Donghae? He’s not the one for her.

I’ve talked about it to her several times, but she won’t listen to me.

I don’t know what’s running on her mind.

 

 

--------------

 

 

 

They spent the day going in and out of the stores.

 

Seohyun just go on the flow with her sister even though she’s not in the mood to do that.

 

Something is bothering her. She didn’t feel at ease.

 

Yuri noticed it that there was something bugging on her sister.

 

“Waeyo?” She stopped on walking and faced her sister.

 

“Molla, my heartbeat is not at normal beat” she said as she clawed her hand on her chest.

 

“Let‘s just eat maybe you’re hungry” Yuri grinned to her.

 

“Maybe” she flashed a smile.

 

….

 

“Where do you want to eat ?” Yuri ask while looking for a place to eat

 

“Anywhere” Seohyun replied.

 

“Oh let’s just eat at the food court there are many varieties of foods we can choose” Yuri winked at her as she grabbed her hands and run towards the food court.

 

“Here we are” said a panting Yuri.

 

“Jinjja unnie, we don’t need to run they are not running out of foods”  Seohyun said who’s still panting from the run.

 

“Kaja” Yuri said as she looks on the delicious food that was served.

 

“Ah unnie, Goguma is fine for me. I’m not that hungry” Seohyun said as she eyed the goguma on the corner.

 

“Goguma lover” Yuri mumbled “Arasso Arasso, just wait for me there”

 

--

 

They finished their dinner and went back home because it’s getting late.

 

---

 

Seohyun quickly lied down to her bed because of the weariness she felt.

 

“Seohyun-aa” Yuri softly called her.

 

“Oh Unnie waeyo?” she said and sat up straight.

 

“What’s up with you these past few days?” she questioned her.

 

“Nothing” she whispered.

 

“Joohyun-aa, what the hell is really wrong with you?” Yuri said in a sharp voice.

 

“I don’t know unnie” Seohyun said as tears starts to form in her eyes.

 

“Just tell me, I can help you”

 

“I just want everything to be normal.”

 

“Why won’t you break up with him? You’re just hurting yourself”

 

“No” Seohyun affirmed.

 

“Seo Joohyun, will you listen to me?” Yuri raised her voice.

 

“Unnie, please not now. I’m tired. Goodnight” She kissed her sister’s cheek and covered herself under the blanket.

 

“I don’t what to do to you anymore. Goodnight” Yuri said and softly plants a kiss on her hair.

 

--

 

“Look Joohyun-aa, there’s nothing wrong about being ordinary. Being one makes you making more power. Don’t ever give up, you’ll definitely find your prince charming on the right time.” My appa said and I just nod at him.

 

My dad is really a great person indeed. But nice men don’t live long. Just before I could find my Prince Charming, Appa had already gone to heaven in where he’s in peace.

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, it's been so long for this story to be updated and I'm sorry about it.

So I'll do a double update as a compromise for not updating this.

 

Well, deleting this story come across my mind cause I'm running out of ideas. But I've come to this decision to continue it.

Well, I've been busy in my other story Infinity & Unbroken (taecyoon fic).

So yeah, Comments are always loved. :D Thank you :)