Fourth

The Undesirable Providence

 

 

“Joohyun, I’m sorry about last night. I don’t want to interfere with your problems but I can’t bear to see you like that. I don’t know what will happen to you after I get married. I think I can’t leave you alone here.” Yuri said in concern.

 

 

“Aniyo unnie, I’m fine I don’t want to be a burden for you. I’m old enough to take care of myself. Don’t worry about last night. No hard feelings” Seohyun plastered a smile on her face.

 

 

“Really? No hard feelings?” she asked while hugging her.

 

 

She shook her head “No hard feelings”

 

--

 

 

“Ah before I forget you’ll meet your partner for the wedding. So we’ll meet them at Yesung oppa’s house” she said.

 

 

“Oh, Arasso I’ll just change my clothes” she smiled before going upstairs.

 

 

Seohyun wears a floral dress with matching white flats and black sling.

 

 

--

 

 

Yuri drove off to Yesung’s house with Seohyun beside her.

 

 

“So you’ll be living here? It’s nice a comfy one” Seohyun praised the house.

 

 

“Yes, this house was a gift from his parents. They we’re really nice”

 

 

“Good for you unnie” Seohyun chuckled.

 

 

“Let’s go?” Yuri said trying to make an eyesmile.

 

 

--

 

 

“Oppa, does your friend knows what time he’ll be here?” Yuri said impatiently.

 

 

“Don’t be impatient yeobo, he texted me that he’s on his way.” Yesung said putting the drinks on the table.

 

 

Seohyun just watched as the couple talk to each other. She can feel love between them. The way Yesung looks at Yuri. She felt a pang of jealousy. Atleast her sister is going to be settled in her life.

 

 

--

 

 

“Seohyun-aa this is Cho Kyuhyun, he’ll be your partner” Yuri introduced the man beside Yesung.

 

 

“Annyeong Haseyeo, jonun Seohyun-imnida” she bows politely.

 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun imnida” he said as he offers his hands for a shake.

 

 

Seohyun shook his hands lightly and pulled it away quickly.

 

 

“Ah hyung, Yoona can’t come to your wedding. She’ll be at America that day.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

 

“How sad, she can’t come” Yesung said.

 

 

“But she did sent a regards on the two of you”

 

 

“Tell her thank you. Okay?”

 

 

“Neh”

 

 

--

 

 

{Wedding Day}

 

 

Seohyun wears a light blue knee length dress and holds a bouquet of roses in different shades of Red, pink and blue.

 

 

Beside her is the Wedding Bride, who looks elegant in her wedding dress.

 

 

It’s a simple dress but the way it fits to her it looks so lavish.

 

--

 

 

She breathes in and out profusely.

 

 

“Why do you keep doing that?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

“It’s just that I’m nervous”

 

 

“You’re not the one who’s getting married” Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

 

“It’s not that. What if I trip down while walking It’s embarrassing you know?” she faces her palm.

 

 

She felt comfortable in his company. For a long time she can laugh freely without worries hiding behind her laughs. It's been a week when she had see him but he never called her even once.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here beside you. I won’t let you trip down” he smiled at her.

 

 

“Thank you” she muttered.

 

 

“It’s starting now, are you ready?” he asked her.

 

 

“Yes” she slid her arm on the waiting arms of his.

 

 

They walked down the aisle without any flaws.

 

 

“Thank you again” she whispered before getting separated on him.

 

--

 

Yuri walks down the aisle, she glowed when she see her husband-to-be waiting for her. She smiled to him.

 

 

Their friends and colleagues are present on her important day.

 

 

The ceremony had started.

 

 

Until the awaited vows have said.

 

 

“I Kim Jongwoon, take you Kwon Yuri, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.Take this ring as a seal upon the marriage vows I have spoken, and as you wear it, may it be a reminder of how much I love you, not only on this precious day, but every single day of your life.” He said as he put the simple yet elegant ring on her ring finger.

 

 

Yuri can’t help but to tear up.

 

 

“Yesung, I love you. I prayed that God would lead me to his choice. I praise Him that tonight His will is being fulfilled. Through the pressures of the present and uncertainties of the future I promise my faithfulness, to follow you through all of life's experiences. Take this ring as a seal upon the marriage vows I have spoken, and as you wear it, may it be a reminder of how much I love you, not only on this precious day, but every single day of your life.” She said as the tears continue to flow from her cheeks while sliding the ring on his fingers.

 

 

“You may kiss the bride” the pastor said.

 

 

Yesung cupped her chin and press his lips gently to hers.

 

 

The people who have witnessed the ceremony clapped their hands. Happy to the newly wedded couple.--

 

 

Seohyun, on the other hand was on the verge of tears. She's happy because her sister is also happy.

 

 

Until the tears that brims in her eyes flows.

 

 

"Hey you don't need to cry you know?" she was startled as she heard a chuckle beside her.

 

 

"Yes, yes I know that" Seohyun jokingly said.

 

 

"Here, don't let your emotions ruined you pretty face" he handed her his hanky.

 

 

"Thank you" she said while wipping her tears.

 

 

-

 

 

Teasers;

 

"Is this the reason that our relation ship weren't going anywhere?" tears swelled on her face.

 

--

 

"Your life is full of sarcasm" she tilted her head facing him with fierce bounded into her eyes.

 

--

 

" I know it's wrong but I can't pull myself away"

 

-

 

 

 

Here's Chapter four :D So yes as a compromise double date ;) :D

So yes, I need to rush this part. So sorry to disappoint you. Well I'm sorry too for being hiatus for  4months? 

Well, I gave some teasers for the UPCOMING chapters.

So you know, COMMENTS by you is always loved. >:D<

--Aemyeong