Second

The Undesirable Providence

 

-SECOND-

 

“DIE! DIE! YES” he shouted as the screen shows “You Win”.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun! How old are you” the door burst out open and reveals his cousin.

“Hyung! When did you come back? You didn’t tell me” Kyuhyun stood up from his seat

 

Lee Sungmin was his 2nd cousin but he never treat him one. He treats him like his own brother, adviser and also his best friend.

They’ve been close since Sungmin’s parent left him under her Auntie’s care.

 Sungmin was also the savior of Kyuhyun when he gets in trouble in their school days.

 

“Where’s noona?” he continued and peaked at the door.

“Sunkyu is in my office, I don’t want her to be exhausted” Sungmin smiled at him.

“Waeyo??”

“I’m going to be a …. Father” Sungmin stuttered as he was trying to say it right.

“Jinjjaru?” Kyuhyun was flabbergasted not really sure if he heard it right.

“I have the same expression as yours when she told me that we’re having a baby” Sungmin chuckled at seeing his cousin’s reaction for his news.

“I’m going to be an uncle soon” Kyuhyun laughed at his own statement followed by Sungmin.

“When can I have my own family?” Kyuhyun whispered to himself not wanting Sungmin to hear it but unfortunately he heard it.

“Once you let go of that childish attitude it seems like when you’ve got your own family your future wife will have a hard time on you not on your future child” Sungmin laughed.

“Wae??” he glared at his cousin.

“Because you act like a baby, SPOILED BABY” he emphasized the word and continuously laughed.

“Seriously!!” Kyuhyun said in a grimly voice. Sungmin stopped laughing.

“I really want to propose to her” he said in a very serious voice.

“Who? Yoona-ssi?”

“Who else could it be?” he said sarcastically.

“Are you really sure about her?”

“Neh. I really love her but it seems she doesn’t have time on me. Works, works, works, all she do is work” Kyuhyun dejectedly said.

“Then let her escaped her job first”

“How?”

“Like uhmm you know Vacation? Like in Countryside?”

“I don’t know” he said in an unsure voice.

“Well it’s up to you, I’ll leave first Sunny must be waiting for me” Sungmin said and walked towards the door.

“Hyung!”

Sungmin just turned his head to know why he called him. “Wae?”

“Help me” Kyuhyun somewhat ask him a favor.

 

Sungmin understood what he was saying he just nod his head and walk out of the office

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lee Sungmin--

 

I wish he wouldn’t get hurt this time. Seeing my cousin crying all night because of their misunderstandings and fights. How can I take it? When I’m running out of advices to give him. Is she the best for him? I hope he’ll be happy with his decision.

“Oppa, did you tell Kyuhyun?” Sunny spoke up.

“Neh, he’s jealous.” I said and kiss her forehead “He also want to get married soon” I continue.

“That’s good. Why aren’t you happy?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that do you remember how he’s reacting when something came up with them? I can’t take it. Seeing him suffering so much” I explained while thinking what happened to him.

“Gwaenchanna, he’s a big man now. Surely he can handle this. Beside whenever he has problems he have us” Sunny said and smiled at me.

“I know. Come on maybe he’s tired” I grab her hands and walk towards the exit.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yoong~ How’s your day?” Kyuhyun said and peck her cheeks.

“Tiring.” Yoona said wearily.

“Come let’s  just eat. What do you want?”

“Anything” she smiled at him.

 

They’ve arrived at a fancy restaurant and ordered samgyupsal and kimchi with lemonade.

 

They just exchanged glances and laugh with each other.

 

They walk to the side of the restaurant where they can see the whole view of the Han River. They sat on the bench and stares at the sky. Silence fills them they just hear the wind breezing through them.

 

“Yoong~” Kyuhyun intertwined their fingers.

“Hmmm?” Yoona was still immersed at the view she’s seeing.

“You won’t leave me right ?” Kyuhyun blurted out.

Yoona chuckled “Why would I leave you? ” She kissed him on the lips passionately.

“I don’t know” Kyuhyun unknowingly said.

“Shhh. I promise I won’t leave you. Arasso?” Yoona said and rest her head to his shoulders.

“Promise?”

“Promise” Yoona assured him.

“Then let’s make a pinky swear” Kyuhyun said

“So childish” she chuckled and did their pinky swear.

“Saranghae” Kyuhyun kissed her forehead.

“Nado” Yoona replied and hug him tightly.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Kyuhyun—

I wish it will always be like this. No worries just a peace of mind like the sea.

I envy Sungmin hyung, now he has a family to take care of.

Me too, Soon I’ll have my family of own.

A son whom I’ll teach to play starcraft and a daughter whom I’ll give advice about boys.

Time really fly fast. It seems like yesterday I was just in diapers but now I’m thinking on building a family.

When twilight came it’s the time I feel assured because it’s the safest time of the day. Why ? Because it says that a new tomorrow will come.

I wish everything will stop at this moment. A life with no problems.

But, it’s just a wish. Everyone has to face the reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Hello Everyone, Chapter 2 is here. :)  I'm sorry for the delayed update because things got ed up.

I'm also sorry for this Short and Lame Chapter. Exams are right here before my eyes. 

I typed this chapter a day ago. But I've changed some so it became lame.

Thank you for those who subscribe. No words can explain how i feel right now. So Thank you so much.

-Please No Silent Readers and Comments are very highly appreciated-

Kamsahamnida ~ >:D<