First

The Undesirable Providence

 

FIRST

 

“Wah! It’s so cold” she said while trying to breathe some air to her shivering hands.

“I know, so tomorrow better wear your gloves, you might catch a cold.” Yuri stated.

“Neh Unnie!” she giggled and clasped her hands to her sister’s hand.

It’s been years since their parents died. They try to live as happy as they could be to fulfill the last wish of their parents before God take them away from them.

“Seohyun-aa, you want to come with us for dinner?” Yuri asked as Yesung head towards them.

“Ani, Hae oppa will fetch me remember?” Seohyun said gleefully.

“Neh, but don’t come home late Arasso?” her sister said with a mother tone in her voice. Yesung left to get their car.

“Neh” she assured her.

“Fighting” they both said in unison and raised their fists.

 

They both chuckled on their actions, both childish but a matured mind. They continue laughing until a car stops in front of them.

 

“Unnie I think its hae oppa, I’ll leave first”

“Neh, just say hi for me, take care” Yuri hugged her.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

“Donghae oppa” Seohyun said as she steps inside the car.

“Hyun~” Donghae just gave her a faint smile.

 

Both have been mute by the awkwardness that envelops them. Donghae turn his head and lean to Seohyun. Seohyun was quickly enough to turn her head. A disappointed Donghae leaned back to his seat and start driving.

 

Even though they we’re in a relationship they’ve never had their first kiss; it’s just a simple kiss on the cheek or her hand. Because for Seohyun she wasn’t ready, she wants her first kiss to be in the man who’ll love and cherish her forever.

 

Yes, Donghae was her boyfriend but she got carried in the idea of romantic love she wants to make sure if he really loves her and if he’s the one for her because for the past few months they rarely see and talked to each other.

 

Busy from work?

 

Maybe yes, maybe no.

 

The whole drive was very silent they just hear other car’s honks and the wind breeze of winter. Seohyun knew Donghae was disappointed; she wasn’t used to this kind of situation so she decided to break the eerie silence that wraps them.

 

“Donghae oppa” she said softly trying not to stutter.

“Wae?” he replied without even looking at her and just focus in driving.

“Do you want to travel?” she asked trying to start a conversation.

“Why?” Donghae rolled his eyes.

Seohyun tried to calm herself, thinking that it wasn’t the right time to tell him about it but she had no other choice.

“Do you want ?” Seohyun said most likely whispering to herself.

“What?” he asked.

“Do you want to go there?” she repeated her question and makes her voice a little louder.

They’ve stopped in front of Seohyun’s house.

“Are you joking me? Leaving my works just to fulfil your wants??” Donghae huffed.

“Ani that's not I want. I just want us to have a rest” she looked down.

She was about to step out of the car when he pulled her back.

“Mianhaeyo” he said and gave her a smile.

“Gwaenchana, I’ll go out now” Seohyun said and step out of the car.

 

She waited for Donghae to leave, as the car drove away the tears she’s been keeping suddenly flows she quickly wiped it away.

She unlocked the door and head straightly the fridge and grab some potato snacks and lemonade and head towards her room.

She put all her things down on her sofa and sit on edge of her bed. Tears that stop awhile ago suddenly flows out again.

The door burst out open and reveals her sister Yuri. Seohyun quickly wiped away her tears and turned around so that Yuri wouldn’t see it.

 

“What happen?” Yuri asked as she walked to her.

“Did you enjoy your dinner?” Seohyun asked trying to change the topic and avoid the question.

“Stop changing the topic, I’m your sister right? So tell me” Yuri hugged her tightly

“It’s just the same, I don’t know what to do” Seohyun quietly sobs on her shoulders.

“Why don’t you break up with him?”

“I will if this relationship wouldn’t work out, but hopefully I want to work this again”

“Just make sure you do things right, Once it happen it can’t be change” Yuri said and gently brush her sister’s hair.

------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s midnight but Seohyun was till awake she sat at her study table and open her Keroro Diary and decide to write.

 

Keroro~

Ottokhae ottokhae? Is this relationship really gonna work again? I hope so.

Please, help me to make sure he’s really the one for me.

I envy Unnie she got a man who really love her that decide to stay with her forever.

When will I find my Prince? So that I’ll be her Princess forever.

Saranghae, Seohyun :]

 

She closed her diary and head towards her bed and drift off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello Everyone, thanks for subscribing :) I really appreciate it. My POSTER ^^^^^^^^

My friend made it im really thankful for her *youknowhoyouare* Saranghae :*

Hope you like this Lame and Short Chapter~ The first chap was Seo's Side the next chap will be Kyu's side.

So Hope you'll subscribe and Comments are highly appreciated.

To my dear subscribers, THANK YOUUU :*