Clues

Broken Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed of meetings and Jeongyeon’s company finally convinced the shareholders, it wasn’t really that hard to her honestly, it’s just a matter of patience.  The shareholders just wants to hear all the flowery words and what’s pleasant to their ears. That’s exactly how Jeongyeon does it, flowery and convincing words that can lead to a yes. She’s not all blabbering, Jeongyeon makes sure she gets the trust and loyalty. She’s not the marketing executive for nothing, she knows how to sell not just the business but also herself.

Maybe that’s how Nayeon fell in love with her, all the flowery words. A month of Jeongyeon’s and Mina’s relationship, Nayeon was clueless, she didn’t know they were already dating. None of them told her for the whole month, Nayeon felt crashed not just because they were together but mostly because Jeongyeon showed that she loves her while they’re already together, what hurts the most is that it’s her best friend and first love.

The moment Jeongyeon confessed, the moment she confessed that she loves Nayeon but she’s already with Mina, Nayeon felt worthless. Jeongyeon begged for forgiveness, it was impossible if Nayeon didn’t feel any anger. Jeongyeon said some flowery and convincing words, Nayeon kept crying but in the end; She dug her own grave, she stayed, that’s how stupid and martyr she was for Jeongyeon. She’s willing to risk everything even her own best friend. She didn’t mean to, in fact she’s the first one.

Most of the night Nayeon sleep by crying unless she goes home dead tired. She’s tired and fed but she’s scared, of losing Jeongyeon. Every day she prays that everything will be over soon. She didn’t choose this, it’s never lust to her, it’s all because of love.

 

Now that the business trip and small vacation for them ended, what should she do now?

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Mina stayed at Chaeyoung’s house for lunch since they both didn’t have any schedule for the afternoon. It’s all just lunch, nothing more. Mina just wanted to catch up and eat with Chaeyoung, she want to see the person she has been thinking for years.

Chaeyoung grins as she eats her meal. It’s mesmerizing to Mina, it’s been so long.

She smiles unconsciously and ate her own meal.

“I miss seeing your smile” Chaeyoung said

“I miss yours too” Mina said back

It was heart fluttering to Chaeyoung, ever since they met and fight, it’s the first time Mina said that. She might probably have fell in love over again.

They finished their lunch, as Chaeyoung cleans the table Mina roamed around the house and looked at the sketches and photos that are displayed, sketches of her and their photos to be exact.

Although the apartment didn’t look the same as before, the plain but comfortable apartment. she admits it looks so not like Chaeyoung, it’s so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter