Hidden Mess

Broken Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There tons of circumstances where you’ve come to the point that you can’t back out with your decision. Jeongyeon knows what’s wrong and right, yet, she ended up doing what can hurt people. Mina is her girlfriend, she loves her and she knows she’s going to be hurt when she ends up being caught. Cheating is wrong and immoral but she’s stuck with a situation that she can’t seems to solve; a battle she cannot win, either way she’s going to lose one when the time comes so she just let herself for now.

 

It’s the 4th day for the business meeting and it’s the 4th day being with her first love.

 

“Hey, are you going with me or not?” Jeongyeon asked the girl who was still lying on jeongyeon’s bed while she’s piling up her files neatly preparing for the 4th meeting this week.

The girl stood up from the bed and approached Jeongyeon “Of course I am, I’ll just change” she plant a quick kiss on Jeongyeon’s lips and walked away with no pants on her, just long white polo shirt and underwear.

Jeongyeon smiled and nodded ‘ok’

 

This was the girl she used to dream on marrying and spending her life with. It’s not that she doesn’t want it with Mina but it’s just so different, maybe they were right when people said first love never dies, right? She loves Mina and she would spend the rest of her life with her but if she ever ended up with this girl before instead of Mina, it would have been the way she planned.

 

 

 

“Jeongyeon, I have something important to tell you”

Mina and Jeongyeon are both sitting on the short haired girl’s costly pick-up truck having a chat, they were laughing and joking around until Mina seriously talks then the atmosphere turned serious.

She looked at her but didn’t answer, giving her the sign to continue to talk.

“I- I-“ Mina can’t seems to say the right words, instead she suddenly kissed Jeongyeon right in the lips.

The other girl was taken aback but seconds later, she kissed back responding to Mina. Her mind went blank, this was the start of their relationship. In the end, Jeongyeon forgot what she have left when she kissed back.

Perhaps, she was too caught up with her desire of receiving love and ended up being with Mina. She never thought of having her first love anyways, it was one sided to her. So now she have Mina, she knows she can move on and love Mina instead.

 

There’s no day or time that Jeongyeon didn’t feel guilty for loving another girl behind her girlfriend’s back. Honestly speaking, this girl is the first one she loved before Mina even appeared in her life, it wasn’t Mina’s fault though; it was her fault of not choosing to wait for her first love and decided to just take Mina’s love. Mina’s a nice, loving and gentle girl—that’s how Jeongyeon fell in love, Mina’s softness like as if she wants to protect her fragile self but now she’s becoming the one to break her without Mina knowing. She can’t just leave Mina, she loves her too.

 

Messy mind can destroy a loving heart

 

Jeongyeon felt hands wrapping around her body, she smiled from the familiar scent she have always love smelling ever since they met. The girl snuggled herself in Jeongyeon’s back, humming in comfort. She back hugged her. Jeongyeon place her hands to the girl’s arms, listening to her breathing.

“I don’t know what to do next after this” The girl said lowly, almost a whisper.

Jeongyeon sighs

“We’ll end up hiding again” there’s a tear threatening to fall but she tighten her hug for Jeongyeon to not see her face.

“I know, that’s why let’s enjoy this week for now. I promise I’ll figure this out”

Will she?

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

It’s been four days since Jeongyeon went to Jeju, you would predict that since then Mina and Chaeyoung were seeing each other, wrong. Mina wasn’t that evil to take advantage of Jeongyeon’s absence. She have been thinking, although she replies to Chaeyoung’s text messages and honestly Mina feels love struck again; like a teenager blushing from a cute text message.

Every time she’s with her or just talking with her, she suddenly forgets everything. Mina feels like she in the world consist of just her and Chaeyoung. But then when reality strikes, it pops like a bubble. She still wasn’t so sure about this but maybe if she tries, she’ll figure it out eventually.

Mina walked to where Chaeyoung was sitting, she taps her shoulder and Chaeyoung looked behind her just to see a casual looking Mina.

She automatically smiled. Being a gentle woman, she offered Mina a sit immediately which the other girl accepted.

“How’ve you been?” C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter