CLASSES / SUBCLASSES

Infinite Adventures

CLASSES:

  • Sorcerer

Specializing in tapping into the power of the elements for fierce and powerful spells, the Sorcerer has the highest magical damage out of the twelve classes and is essentially the magical counterpart of the Assassin. Utilizing the different attributes of offensive magic, the Sorcerer has a richer variety of Area of Effect damaging spells compared to weapon-based classes, making it an extremely versatile class. However, this class suffers from low HP and the lowest defense of the twelve classes, and can easily die in a few seconds if attacked.

  • Samurai

The Samurai class has many so-called "Ace Moves" that can chain large amount of combos in a short time with high offensive and defensive abilities, but with long cooldowns.  However, once an Ace Move is executed, the Samurai is unable to respond quickly to attacks and may even be unable to move.

  • Monk

Of the twelve classes, the Monk has the highest HP stats but is limited to equipping light armor and incapable of using shields. It also has lower defense stats compared to weapon-based classes. To compensate for this, the class has a high evasion rate and the greatest resistance to special attacks. This allows the Monk to function as an evasion-type tank.

  • Guardian

With the highest defense stats out of the twelve classes, the Guardian has the ability to hold back enemies and is usually the cornerstone of the front line. One of the main roles of the Guardian is to draw the attention of the enemy and take the most damage of the group.

  • Assassin

Of the twelve classes, the Assassin can deal the most physical damage per second. A purely offensive class, Assassins are not only masters of bladed weapons, but are also capable of wielding ranged weapons.

  • Bard

This class specializes in using magical songs to increase the stats of the other members of an attack party.

  • Swashbuckler

The Swashbuckler is an offensive melee class and a master of using two weapons, capable of using a weapon in each hand. Swashbucklers specialize in continuously attacking with two weapons.

  • Cleric

As priests who work for the sanctuaries, Clerics have the highest healing skills among the twelve classes. They are capable of equipping plate armor, giving them the highest defense potential out of all the Healer classes.

  • Summoner

Summoners have the magic that allows them to summon mystical beasts or spirits. There are over 100 different types of creatures that can be summoned. Summoners themselves have extremely low HP and defense stats. However, due to the wide variety of creatures that can be summoned and the ways these creatures can interact with other beings and the environment, a Summoner's role within a party can include offense, healing, or support.

           

A/N: I took only bits of info so you’d get the gist of each classes, it’s probably self-explanatory from the name itself but just so we’ll be clear. Also, these classes are for the main characters only (Infinite x OC) and other classes might appear later in the story! I added the source so you could look into it.
As for the subclasses, I won’t be making a chapter for that. That’s easy because the skill is as it is, for example, if one character has a Chef subclass then he/she can cook. Lol that’s it. Simple as that.
I'll be updating this tomorrow (Friday, December 15) or the day after that (Saturday, December 16) so please give me any comments!