RACES

Infinite Adventures

RACES:

  • Human

Similar to humans in the real world, humans in the game can have a wide range of skin, hair, and eye colors as well as body size and builds. Their ability stats are well balanced, making them the most commonly chosen race.

  • Elf

A long-lived race that is found among forests and ancient ruins around the world. This race excels in archery and has an advantage in terms of willpower-related stats. They are characterized physically by their long, pointy ears.

  • Half-Alv

The race of Alvs was entirely destroyed by an ancient war, but they historically intermarried with Humans, and half-Alvs are occasionally born into a Human family due to the emergence of recessive Alv genes.  Physically, they are almost identical to Humans.  The only way to differentiate a Half-Alv from a Human is with a strange emblem found on Half-Alvs' tongues. They have a very high affinity with ancient magic and ruins. This race seems to receive a storyline bonus when entering dungeons and participating in campaigns.

  • Werecat

One of the races of beast-men, they have feline-like characteristics. These characteristics give them high stats in dexterity and senses. Physically, they have cat ears and facial fur but not a tail.

  • Wolf Fang

One of the beast-men races, they are hominid with thick, heavy hair. Through intense fighting or bleeding, they may call forth their wolf-like characteristics during combat, thus receiving major boosts in strength and footing and gaining golden eyes, wolf ears, and a phantom tail.

  • Race of Ritual

Known for having high magical stats and for possessing large amounts of knowledge. Backlash is the player has lower HP than normal. The tattoos they have on their bodies was the product of Alven technology that has now been lost; the tattoos have a multitude of abilities, ranging from protection to boosting attack power.

 

 

 

A/N: Obviously, I didn’t use all. There’d be too many. I will be using only these 8 races for the whole story!
And I love comments so please give me some!