002 – A Lifesaver! Or not…

Infinite Adventures

A/N: *pouts heavily* No one's reading my story ㅜㅡㅜ Oh well, I'll still just post this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But please do comment! I need some loving! 


 

Sniff sniff sniff

 

“Hyung, do you smell what I smell?” Woohyun asked as he inhaled the scent around him, Sunggyu just looked at him weirdly.

 

“If you’re talking about the scent of the forest then yes. Woohyun! Stop doing that! You look like a dog!” Sunggyu pulled on Woohyun’s ears when he started walking on fours and sniffing the area crazily.

 

“Hyunggggggg~” Woohyun whined. “It smells like meat! Grilled meat! My nose won’t betray me like this! I know one when I smell one.” He continued sniffing the air, slapping Sunggyu’s hands away.

 

“What are you talking about Woohyun? We’ve been here for 2 months and all we’ve been eating is soggy cardboard-tasting food, you’re hallucinating. Stop crawling around and let’s go find a safe resting place, I’m tired.” Sunggyu now pulled on his knight’s armor and dragged him.

 

“Grandpa Gyu.” Woohyun whispered, trying to keep up with Sunggyu’s pace while walking backwards.

 

“I heard that!” Sunggyu tugged a little harder choking Woohyun who coughed and slapped Sunggyu’s hands away again. He let go of his hold on Woohyun sending him to the ground.

 

“Hyung that hurts!!” Woohyun complained.

 

“What kind of a knight whines at a small pain like that? Stand up! The sun’s getting high. I want to sleep.” Sunggyu turned around and walked away from the pouting adventurer.

 

Woohyun rubs his in comfort and followed his hyung when he saw smoke coming from the opposite direction, his eyes glistened in interest and pulled Sunggyu to that direction.

 

“Hyung! There’s a fire! There might be other adventurers here and maybe they have the grilled meat I was talking about!” Woohyun said as he ran excitedly. The thought of eating meat pumping in his head.

 

“Don’t get your hopes up, it might smell and look like grilled meat but it will taste like soggy cardboard!” Sunggyu replied, shuddering at the memories of eating for the first time after being trapped in the game and tasting nothing but wet tissues and soggy cardboard. He almost cried when he realized that he will be eating that for the rest of his life in the game.

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu jumped out of the bushes and arrived at a clearing, a gasp coming out of their mouths at the sight that greeted them. The magnificent falls before their eyes took their breath away and they gaped at the majestic display their eyes were seeing. There were flowers at the side, trees and bushes full of different fruits, they can even see fishes swimming at the water that seemed to be sparkling!

 

“H-hyung, we might have found what we were looking for.” Woohyun said, his eyes not leaving the view.

 

“I think so too.” Sunggyu replied, a smile painting his face. “This might just restore our kingdom.”

 

Woohyun looked around the place to observe more of the beautiful area when his eyes caught sight of a familiar robe in front of a small fire and grill. He smirked as he walked towards the figure, cracking his fists.

 

Sunggyu turned his head to Woohyun when he heard a small snicker and sighed when he saw him approaching (he just noticed too) the figure wearing his robe. He just rubbed his face in distress and heaved a big groan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey hey hey, we meet again Ms. Race of Ritual.” Hyunmi turned her head when she heard a foreign voice speak and jerked when she saw the two guys she had bumped into earlier. She stood up and pointed her staff at the approaching blond boy.

 

“Ohoh, what can a level 27 Race of Ritual Sorcerer do to me? Scratch me perhaps?” Woohyun smirked, sarcasm dripping in his voice.

 

Hyunmi fumed at his words and swung her staff upwards. Woohyun just looked at the action nonchalantly and walked even closer.

 

‘What can she even do?’ Woohyun thought, his smirk getting wide.

 

Hyunmi closed her eyes and whacked her staff on Woohyun’s head hard it broke into two sending Woohyun’s face to the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu who was just watching silently from behind, trying to think of ways to stop his knight from murdering an innocent adventurer, muffled a laugh when he saw Woohyun diving to the ground.

 

Woohyun who heard him gave him a hard glare and Sunggyu burst out laughing.

 

‘How amusing!’ Sunggyu thought as he clutched his stomach, laughing hard. His head of knights thrown off to the ground with a swing of a staff! Oh good lord, he’d have a good time teasing Woohyun with this.

 

When he recovered from his laughing spree, he went over to Woohyun and helped him get up, bits of chuckle coming out from his mouth.

 

“You better stop laughing at me I swear! I was just caught off-guard! I thought she’d launch a lame spell, who would have thought she’d smack me with it.” Woohyun clicked his tongue and glared at the girl who was now clutching her broken staff in her arms.

 

Hyunmi noticed the boy glaring at her and stuck her tongue out.

 

“Well I’m sorry I didn’t use a lame spell! I have sent you to the ground though!” She huffed.

 

“Why this-“ Woohyun moved to hit the girl when Sunggyu pulled him back.

 

“Woohyun it was your fault for riling her up. Let it go.”

 

“Yes yes! Your King’s right! Let it go!” Hyunmi added, nodding for emphasis. She smelled something burning and hurried in front of the fire and flipped the meat on the grill, pouting when she saw it slightly burned.

 

“Ahhh you made me burn my lunch!” She whined, trying to salvage the rest of her food before turning towards the two men.

 

“What are you doing?” Sunggyu raised his eyebrow at the girl. They have already tried cooking before and even if it looked appetizing it still had the same soggy cardboard taste so they concluded that it might have been the rule of their new world.

 

“Uhm cooking?” Hyunmi answered timidly. Well it was King talking to her duh!

 

“Are you an idiot or do you just like to torture yourself before eating the same soggy cardboard food you make?” Woohyun snorted.

 

“Soggy cardboard?” Hyunmi looked genuinely puzzled and both boys looked at each other.

 

“Your food, does it not taste like cardboard or tissues?” Sunggyu asked. Hyunmi tilted her head and blinked confusedly.

 

‘Has it not reached their kingdom yet? Or has the information not been released yet? I haven’t heard any news from him since then.’

 

Hyunmi picked up a piece of meat and offered it to Sunggyu.

 

“Ya! What are you doing? You insolent-“ Woohyun was cut off when Sunggyu ate the offered food. “Hyung you can’t just accept-“ Woohyun was cut off again when Sunggyu suddenly turned to him with wide and sparkling eyes.

 

“This tastes like real meat!” Sunggyu chewed on his food and even moaned at the taste. “Yah this is it!”

 

‘This is what real meat tastes like! Daebak!’

 

Woohyun turned to the stunned girl and shook her small form.

 

“What kind of sorcery is this? Did you trick his taste bud? Or was it an illusion?” Woohyun shook her harder with every question until Hyunmi dropped her head on his shoulder.

 

“Stop…. Dizzy…” Hyunmi mumbled, clutching her head. Woohyun pushed her away and walked to the grill, picking up a piece of meat, he stared at it in contemplation before shoving the meat inside his mouth. He gaped as the first wave of taste invaded his mouth and looked at the sorcerer with wide eyes before shifting his gaze at Sunggyu.

 

“H-hyung, this tastes like real meat.” Woohyun said as he chewed on the meat, his eyes widening with each second before swallowing the food. He reached for another one on the grill but a hand slapped his hands away.

 

“Stop eating my lunch you dumb Elf! Find your own food!” Hyunmi spread her arms in front of the grill and glared at Woohyun. “You didn’t even say sorry, my head was spinning y’know!” She hmphed at Woohyun before turning around and eating her lunch with much gusto.

 

Woohyun walked back towards Sunggyu, pouting, both of them just stared at the girl eating what could be the best meal they could have in this world.

 

Hyunmi looked up when she felt two pairs of eyes watching her every move. She looked up and saw the two men looking at her in jealousy. Was that drool on their mouth? She picked a few pieces of meat and put it on a leaf, shoving it to Sunggyu’s hands before turning back to eat her lunch again.

 

“Ya! What about me?!” Woohyun fumed, jealous that his friend got a bunch of real-tasting food. He rolled his eyes knowing Sunggyu won’t even give him a bite.

 

“You’re not a King and I hate you! Go find yourself your own meat!” Hyunmi stuck her tongue out again and went back to eating.

 

Woohyun clicked his tongue and gave Sunggyu his puppy eyes which got ignored so he looked at Hyunmi again. An idea crossed his head and he smirked at his genius self.

 

“Ya Namu if you’re thinking of knocking her out, don’t. I won’t let you go if you send a potential lifesaver to the nearest Cathedral.” Sunggyu said with his mouth full. Woohyun grimaced at that.

 

“Sungyeol will have your head if you talk with your mouth full.” Woohyun rolled his eyes when Sunggyu just said ‘Whatever’.

 

Woohyun walked towards his beloved meat and stopped behind the girl, when she turned around he wrapped his arms on her shoulder and waist.

 

“W-what are you doing?” Hyunmi tried to push off the boy to no avail. She blushed hard as she felt the hard body against her and the smell of pine trees invading her nose. “Ya! This is ual harassment! Let me go!”

 

Woohyun just snorted and held her even tighter.

 

“Ya if you keep thrashing, I’m throwing you to the falls.” Hyunmi blushed even harder when his voice was just right in her ear and she felt her hair standing up and a small shudder running through her body.

 

Woohyun smiled wide as Hyunmi stilled in his hug and reached for the remaining meat on the grill, feasting on it like a hungry wolf.

 

Hyunmi tilted her eyes and stared at the face just a few inches away from her, she blushed as she observed the slender neck, the protruding jawline, the tall nose, brown eyes and thin lips that seems to be saying something.

 

‘Huh? Wait a minute. He’s not saying anything, then why are his lips moving?’

 

Then Hyunmi noticed the lump on his cheeks and gasped in realization. She hit Woohyun in the arms and pushed his face off and stomped onto his feet hard.

 

“How dare you!” Hyunmi delivered a particular hard stomp on his feet that made him let go and she turned around immediately to see her food already gone. She slumped her shoulders and pouted greatly, she crouched on the ground and buried her face on her arms.

 

‘My food!’


 

Author's Note:
OTL no one is giving me some loving I'm sad. ㅠㅠ
To my only one reader! @RikaGyu thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate it! T^T And thank you for waiting! I hope this chapter didn't disappoint! ^___^ 

 

HERE'S A SUNGGYU SPAM FOR EVERYONE! MWAH! 

 

My face becaz why is no one loving me T^T 

 

fck he's so hot here^ i cant stahp meh

WARNING: SUNGGYU SMILING AHEAD. I JUST DIED OKAY. I LOVE HIS SMILE.

his cheekbones!!! kyahhhh!! *______* /dead/

put that tongue back kim sunggyu!!! PUT IT BACK!

Sunggyu: Please comment and make her happy, okay? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ