Mystery

In love with Satan Hyuk

Sleeping on the couch was surprisingly the most comfortable thing that Hongbin had ever slept on in his whole lifetime.

Maybe he was too tired.

Nonetheless, he had been fully blessed with this 6 sleep break. Thank god the filming was at four in the evening.

But the after effects of sleeping on the couch is pretty apparent, for multiple times he had woken up is a twisted position with his head and legs turning at different directs, neck sore and arms cramping after sleeping in the same posture for hours. Well today was all too wonderful for waking up on the couch feeling completely blessed and comfy.

Or either he isn't sleeping on the couch.

"Nmmm," Hongbin groaned to himself at the idea. Apparently he was too tired to think straight. He had slept onto the couch right after he entered the dorm and didn't even bother to change, not to mention taking a bath at all. 

"Ahh look who is awake now~" a familiar voice purred in his ear. 

Hongbin felt himself blush at the statement.

"Aigoo, look who is embarassed now."

Automatically turning his head to see who is teasing him like that, he look right into the eyes of Satan.

 

 

 

Well, so he had been sleeping on Sanghyuk all along.

 

Correctly speaking, he had his head cushioned on Hyuk's thighs.


Laying down the washed strawberries in a bowl, Hyuk felt his cheek bones aching. He had been smiling to himself the whole time.

 

He walked over to the living room and laid the bowl onto the table. 'Hongbin is gonna love this so much.'

He hid another smile to himself as he wrote a note next it. "These are your favourite strawberries. Eat them when you wake up :3" 

The set up was perfect.

Smiling (again), he left the scene, returning to his room for another nap.

 

 

 

 

Ok, honestly it didn't go as well as he planned to.

He woke up again about 2 hours later, hoping to walk into Hongbin enjoying the little treat he prepared, and he would put an a nonchalant expression as Hongbin complimented on how the strawberries tasted so good, and he could act out as if he didn't know who prepared it, and watch Hongbin's wondering expression as he tried to guess who made it for him. Maybe he might hint that he did it as well.

But anyways, Hongbin was still asleep when he walked to the living room. Well he couldn't deny the fact that he was pretty disappointed.

However, Hyuk was quite pleased on the other hand, sleeping Hongbin wasn't too bad after all.

So he walked over to sit next to Hongbin, eyeing the unchanged clothing he was wearing and winced a little at the smell of his sweat. 'Might as well change that for him'. Slightly turning him over, Hyuk pulled the jacket off from his left hand, then moving to hover above the sleeping ball of fluff to pull off the jacket from his right hand. He tossed the jacket onto the floor, a little aware by the fact that N hyung would probably shout at him later for not putting the jacket into the washing basket. Not that he really cared that much.

He smiled (again) as he looked over to Hongbin. He watched as small puffs of air escaped from his mouth as he exhaled, blowing the front of his fringe a little, lips pouting in rosy pink as they closed. His small hands were cushioned beneath his head, and somehow Hyuk had a feeling that it wasn't a very comfortable way to sleep in. And he had an idea.

Slipping his hand between Hongbin's hands and his cheeks, he lifted Hongbin's head and guided his head onto his thighing, chuckling at the fact how Hongbin immediately curling up against him as snuggled to his side, hands tugging to the edge of his loose tracksuit. Hongbin felt like his dongsaeg in this moment, and he like how he could protect him.

It seemed like his strawberry plan didn't run as smoothly as expected, but this wasn't bad either. 'Part A of the plan is finished, and all that matters is the outcome', Hyuk thought to himself, staring down to Hongbin.


Awkward.

 

Embarassing.

 

Weird.

 

Cringy.

Hongbin thought of every word to describe their relationship for the past few weeks. None of them fit the current position he was in. He had his head on Hyuk's thighs, his hand wrapped around Hyuk's waist, and a (goofy) smile on his face. For all he could remember Hyuk wouldn't even get into his 1 metre radius. Since when did he first, sit next to him; and secondly put his head into his thighs.

Hongbin felt his face heat put to a bright pink, scrambling up onto his feet and jumping off the couch and of course bumping onto the edge of the coffee table (ouch!) and then wincing in pain and forced to stagger back onto the couch to sit down. And Hyuk watched him with a suppressed smirk the whole time.

"Why-why did this happen?"

"Hmm what do you mean? What happened?" comes the smirking reply.

"I-I on you-your-" words didn't seem to come out the way Hongbin wanted to.

"Your what on my what?" Hyuk gave him an "I-know-what-you-mean-and-I-want-you-to-say-it-out-and-embarass-yourself" look.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!" protested Hongbin in a scowl.

"I don't. Now eat the strawberries." replied Hyuk with a straight face, lifting the bowl of strawberries to Hongbin. 'How on earth could he keep a staright face after all this happened?' Hongbin's heart was literally pounding out of his chest the whole time. No wonder it felt so comfortable to sleep on the couch.

Giving Hyuk another scowl, Hongbin took the bowl from him and hurried to his room. That was too embarassing for himself to even comprehend. He didn't even know what happened that made Hyuk do this. Ok, he had to admit he low-key liked it. Wait, no he wasn't supposed to even like this. ITS SO CRINGYYY!!!


"And then?"

"And then he got embarassed and then he left." 

"Aiishhii, typical."

"Was it ok then? I don't know what to reply actually."

"Hmm I think so. I think it was better then what we had expected."

"I see. Thank you so much."

"Plan A is finished, so you can move on to Plan B. Good luck!"

"Bye hyung!"

Well, well, all is perfect for Plan B.

(Sleeping bin to fuel your fantasy. HE IS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!)


 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Yepp that was an exsapperated shout from author-nim.

Maybe if any of you wonder why author nim took so long to update, well author nimhad a robotics competition and everyday she left school at like 11:30 AT NIGHT and slept at three in the morning and then woke up at five for school and of course tired herself and got sick over the weekend and then she was tired and depressed for a few day since she didn't win the competition. She was actually angsty enough to write an angst fic but nope she had to finish this first.

Another reason was that she wanted to wait for more replies on who would confess first but only yishiwoon did guess. Thank you for reading this fic btw yishiwoon and commenting on every chapter!

The question is still on until my next chapter update, on Whether Hongbin or Sanghyuk will confess to the other first, and the prize is an extra secret chapter of hyukbin. Place your votes guys on the comment box or message me if you want. For yishiwoon, I will take Hongbin as your answer.

 

Thanks for bearing with me.