Ideal Type ... ?

In love with Satan Hyuk

"What is your ideal type?" 

The MC asks as she looks at Hongbin expectantly, after all the members finished talking about theirs.

"...Um, not really any special type actually..." Hongbin's mind forcefully pushed out the utter these words. Every time he goes on interview shows, he always struggled with this question.He doesn't really know why. Maybe it's because that he haven't dated before.

'Ah, this is so embarrassing,' he thought as the show proceeded, 'even Hyuk has dated before they debuted.' Hongbin sighed inside he own head, Hyuk is going to laugh at this for the whole night. Why is it so hard to think of an ideal type? Or maybe, his ideal type isn't the usual pretty girls...?


"Ahhhh~ I'm so tired."

The maknae says as he plopped himself into the car seat, with Hongbin following him. Hongbin watched as the maknae props his back against the car window, ready to doze off.'Great, it looks like he didn't pay attention to the ideal type part-'

"Oh wait! Look there's a pretty girl there?" The maknae suddenly got up and pointed outside the window. "Where-" Hongbin instinctively leans over and looks out. "Hahahaha, hyung, didn't you say you don't have an ideal type? How come you immediately looked over when I said there's a pretty girl?" The maknae bursted into laughter as the other members laughed. 

"What did you say!?" Hongbin grabs Hyuk's neck forcefully upon realising the evil maknae's trick. "Ahh...AHHH! Hyung it hurts" Hyuk screams as Hongbin twists his nape. 

"Seriously hyung you don't have to overreact to this..." The maknae mutters as he rubs the painful spot on his neck. "It's not like it's something new..." N, who sat at the front can't help but snigger as Hongbin gave a glare at Hyuk. "Wahhh~ I'm so scared~" teased Hyuk as he douged another blow from his angered hyung.


Finally after the tiring ride of avoiding Hongbin hyung's blows, Hyuk returned to their dorm and threw himself to the couche. "Hyuk ah, move over." Said N, pushing the maknae aside as he sat down. 

"Bin hyung is so weird today..." Muttered Hyuk.

"Why?" N asked, he eyes glued to the shopping commercial.

"He usually just laughs it off and even rebukes me back, but he was just so serious today. Is something wrong or was I too rude?"

"I don't think so. Maybe he was just in a bad mood, I'm sure he's fine." N comforted the maknae. "Go take a bath, it's late and you have schedule tomorrow." "Haha, says the one who always watches shopping commercials." Teased Hyuk as he escape for his bath. 

"HANSANGHYUK HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU I DON'T WATCH SHOPPING COMMERCIALS!!!!!" screeches N as the TV goes on taking about hair shampoos.


So there goes my first chapter... Ehhh this is so awkward but hope you guys liked it. I'm sure the plot will be better, Bye!